The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 10793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-14, 03:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 6"
When we last saw them, the HGs were competing for HOH in the traditional isolation booths of doom. But First...before any revelations about the outcome of the HOH comp. the Chenbot teased a Dbl Eviction for next Thursday.

As the camera faded to black, the feeds came back on and it was discovered that Donny and Nicole are the dual-HOH winners.

Now, as to the Dbl Eviction capper? we'll have to wait and see. Although it won't stop me from speculating.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 6 kingfish 08-01-14 1
   RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 6 suzzee 08-01-14 3
 And the Nominations are... suzzee 08-01-14 2
 oh BoB suzzee 08-01-14 4
   RE: oh BoB MCPorche 08-02-14 5
   RE: oh BoB jbug 08-06-14 13
 POV- Christine suzzee 08-03-14 6
   RE: POV- Christine tribephyl 08-03-14 7
       RE: POV- Christine suzzee 08-04-14 8
           RE: POV- Christine suzzee 08-04-14 9
               RE: POV- Christine kingfish 08-04-14 10
                   RE: POV- Christine suzzee 08-04-14 11
                       RE: POV- Christine kingfish 08-05-14 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 17475 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-14, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 6"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-14 AT 08:51 AM (EST)

Or me.

What I'd like to see, and what would be smart:

Donny and Nic get together and coordinate Noms naming Derrick, Cody, Frankie, and Christine. Derrick will want to nom Derrick and Cody or Frankie anyway, I think. They could sell this to the noms by declaring that the plan is to BD Caleb. Everybody will be unhappy, but maybe less so with that explanation, and with the realization most likely when it comes down to POV comp, most of those competing will be in on the plan with a big chance that the BD will be successful.

Between Nic and Donny will be the added but hidden possibility that maybe they can get Zack if they can't get Caleb. And if all that fails, they at least get one of the guys (or Christine) who have been a little too comfortable so far. For Nic and Donny all outcomes are win win, and retribution should be mimimal considering that they are only nominating those that nominated them except for Christine, a pawn.

Poor deluded Amber, she thought Donnie was the mastermind. In a way, she and Caleb were perfect for each other.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5465 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-14, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 6"
That would be a good one, but you pointed out the flaw in that plan in your first sentence : "...and what would be smart."

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

08-01-14, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "And the Nominations are..."
In the pink corner HOH "I don't want to be HOH", Nicole nominates Zach & Jacosta

In the camo corner HOH "Head Janitor and Mastermind" Donny nominates: Caleb & Victoria.

Derrick & Cody want Caleb & Vic to win BOB and then to have Zach come off the block and then insert Frankie for an exciting back door.

I'm not touching that one folks. Stay tuned...

08-01-14, 07:28 PM (EST)
4. "oh BoB"
Caleb and Victoria win BOB and de-HOH Donny. Winning being subjective though.

Caleb has to shave his head & be on slop for 2 weeks and be chained to Victoria as Adam & Eve.

Christine 2 week slop penalty.

Someone has to take a 24 hour manure bath, not sure who.

MCPorche 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-02-14, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MCPorche Click to send private message to MCPorche Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: oh BoB"
What I would love to see for a double eviction...

They have the two HOH's nominate their players....then, as the week drags on, they realize there is no battle of the block...

Only a POV comp.

We go into next week's live show with two pairs of confused nominees...and the HG's are told that it is a double eviction, and the voters must vote for one HG from each pair.

jbug 16934 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-14, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: oh BoB"
Why did Caleb have to shave his head and not Victoria ?
Why is he on slop but not her?

08-03-14, 06:46 AM (EST)
6. "POV- Christine"
Now, will she use it?

tribephyl 10793 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-14, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: POV- Christine"
I can't say with certainty that she won't use the POV.
Despite the fact that Team America has turned on itself and the plans concocted by Derrick (against Frankie) or Frankie (against Donny) may get some legs. (Luckily for Frankie, he's been spending lots of time with Nicole. And Donny doesn't seem to be Nicole's target at all.)
I feel fairly safe in saying that for the first time this season the POV will NOT be used.

08-04-14, 03:33 PM (EST)
8. "RE: POV- Christine"
Just the way Christine is playing low profile this season makes me think she won't want to use it and have someone pin any blame on her.
I'm actually surprised she won at all, it wasn't like she was in the hot seat or on the radar. I can't wait to see the Veto challenge, I'll wager she won it only because she couldn't figure a way to lose.

08-04-14, 04:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: POV- Christine"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-14 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

A couple of Jokers feed watchers say Christine did not use the veto and she said it was the first time this season veto not used. So no back door this week?

If so I bow down to Tribe's expert analysis (I'm not worthy) for calling it.

Current Joker babble is that Zach might be the house guest talking to Julie Thursday night.

08-04-14, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: POV- Christine"
If Zach goes, it might not be a backdoor, but I'll bet that he will be surprised. At least a little bit. He would have been the Plan B pawnish victim booted because the planned backdoor didn't work out.

If he goes, I hope he gets the kind of sendoff messages that he's been giving the others.

08-04-14, 06:23 PM (EST)
11. "RE: POV- Christine"
I would think everyone would want to keep it quiet but one DR session and production will tell him because you KNOW they need something more exciting then a 8-0 vote.

08-05-14, 09:13 AM (EST)
12. "RE: POV- Christine"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-14 AT 09:14 AM (EST)

So do I (snore).

I’m beginning to like the BOB phase, it puts more worry and more politicking in more of the houseguests, and should produce more surprise boots, although it hasn’t lived up to that promise yet.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •