The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 5457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-14, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 5"
Gonna bust in here and get week 5 started folks.

BB now stands for Bye Britney and we're off to the races with a new week.

It's the Frankie & Zack show this week with Frankie's noms Jocasta & Victoria (insert record scratching sound here) I vote to keep Victoria just to see what incredible topic she spews out next...

Donny asks Vic her first impression of the house - she was really confused - why a wood table?

Vic tells the story of her broken ankle or leg or maybe it was sprained WHO KNOWS?!? but she had a cast and sued the city for the crack in the sidewalk she tripped over. Sidewalks in her town must not be cracked, it's a gated town if you must know. gawwwd.

Anyway, BOB went to Nicole & Christine who may or may not forgive Zack (that crazy kid) who, at the nudging of Team America who's task was to instigate a confrontation at HOH or POV or something like that, they got Zack to go all out in bashing Christine & Nicole at the nom ceremony and now Christine is trying to convince everyone that Zack is the Saboteur. No sweetie he's just a regular bonehead.

That leaves a praying Jocasta and a whimpering Victoria on the block with a potential backdooring of Amber, Caleb and I think Donny's name is being bandied about still.

In other news, Derrick received news that his grandfather passed away and he's taking it tough. Condolences to him and his family at this time.

OK all caught up, hope all is well Tribe you've been missed around here for the last few days.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 POV-Hayden suzzee 07-26-14 1
   RE: POV-Hayden kingfish 07-27-14 2
       RE: POV-Hayden Estee 07-27-14 3
 POV used on Vic, Amber replacement suzzee 07-28-14 4
 Veto ceremony Estee 07-28-14 5
   RE: Veto ceremony suzzee 07-29-14 6
 RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 5 suzzee 07-30-14 7
   RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 5 tribephyl 07-30-14 8
       RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 5 kingfish 07-31-14 10
 RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 5 starshine 07-31-14 9
   RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 5 tribephyl 07-31-14 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-26-14, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "POV-Hayden"
As of now he says he's taking Victoria off.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 17465 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-14, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: POV-Hayden"
Maybe we'll get our Caleb Backdoor yet.

I can't wait for the interview, although I wish someone more skilled than the Chenbot would be doing the interviewing.

Estee 56923 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-14, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: POV-Hayden"
Current trend seems to be Amber, which Caleb is behind because he thinks she'll stay and it'll put a scare into her. And then he can sell the whole 'I saved you' bit until it bankrupts the show. Little does he know that the rest of the cage currently plans to oust her...

REVENGE MODE COWBOY.

07-28-14, 04:22 PM (EST)
4. "POV used on Vic, Amber replacement"
And Caleb is certainly going to hate it when this season comes out on video.

Estee 56923 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-14, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Veto ceremony"
Victoria down, Amber up, Caleb clueless, Zach scripted explosion to be detailed Wednesday or so.

07-29-14, 05:59 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Veto ceremony"
Caleb clueless??!? Talk about major spoiler. Hows about a little warning before you drop that kind of bomb around here. gawd.

I wonder what Evil ##### would have done with Caleb. Left him in an inky pool of goo?

How would Dan have handled Caleb?

According to Caleb, he, yes HE, runs the alliance. He said so. Right on the feeds. Now that's clueless.

07-30-14, 04:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 5"
Frankie/Cody actually running the idea of keeping Amber and sending Jacosta home because Amber said her target would be Caleb if she won HOH, but give it a minute and Frankie will change his mind.

tribephyl 10789 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-14, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 5"
I wholeheartedly believe this.
Why wouldn't Amber turn on the creepy guy who salivates at her every movement, whom also admitted to campaigning to get her nominated in the first place.
I'd be want to rid of him as soon as possible.
However, I'm pretty sure almost everyone in there would want to be rid of Caleb. And would nominate him IF they became HOH.

The sad part is that the guys won't nominate Caleb themselves but they'll keep others who "promise" to do so for them. (...huh?)

Some seem to threaten to actually play this game (to the camera) but with the spectre of Devin's HOH still looming over the mood, it's doubtful anyone will ACTUALLY do it.

I think this mostly has to do with the OVER-aligning everyone appears to be doing this season. It seems with every new show there's a freshly minted alliance.
Derrick, Cody, Frankie, Zach, Christine all are in multiple alliances.
Hayden, Nicole and Donny have 'relative' protection from those alliances, while Jocasta and Victoria are in serious guano.

*crossing my fingers for Dr.Will's tutelage to rub off on his protege, Zach*
*waiting for Frankie's testes to descend*
*hoping Victoria *praying to Jocasta's deity to ACTUALLY pay attention to his pet hamster*
*wishing Cody and Caleb could get over their chaetophobia*
*desiring a Hayden win... currently*

kingfish 17465 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-14, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 5"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-14 AT 07:56 PM (EST)

Also, why would they be thinking about telling Caleb in advance about Amber's boot? I was really looking forward to his melt down. Surely the DR would amp up that idea, ratings are fading.

And if Caleb went berserk it could only add to his being a target, and everyone would have the added comfort of having two large targets (Caleb and Zane) before they would have to worry about their own selves. Alliances would be mixed even more, but that also works in everyone else's favor.

I know, it only takes one to squeal. Frankie Grande-Mouth.

starshine 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-31-14, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshine Click to send private message to starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 5"
Well I wouldn't want to be the Grandparent of an hamster, they seem to be dropping like flies this year.

tribephyl 10789 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-14, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: BB16 | Live Feeds | Week 5"
No joke. That's kinda freaky, really.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •