The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #15 Week #7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-13, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #15 Week #7"
Jury has started, two hamsters on there way to the jury house. HOH should happen sometime later tonight as it always does.

Feeds will probably be down until the show airs on the West Coast, and we may have an HOH by then. Depends on when they do that competition.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 HOH tribephyl 08-09-13 1
   RE: HOH Estee 08-09-13 2
 RE: Big Brother #15 Week #7 Snidget 08-09-13 3
   RE: Big Brother #15 Week #7 tribephyl 08-09-13 4
       RE: Big Brother #15 Week #7 Estee 08-10-13 7
           RE: Big Brother #15 Week #7 tribephyl 08-10-13 9
               RE: Big Brother #15 Week #7 Snidget 08-10-13 10
 Noms tribephyl 08-09-13 5
   RE: Noms Belle Book 08-10-13 8
 Another lost job? Estee 08-10-13 6
   RE: Another lost job? suzzee 08-10-13 11
 Do they have nothing else to compla... Snidget 08-10-13 12
   RE: Do they have nothing else to co... tribephyl 08-10-13 13
       RE: Do they have nothing else to co... suzzee 08-11-13 15
   It's in Candice's genes? Snidget 08-12-13 17
       #BlameCandicesMOM tribephyl 08-12-13 18
           RE: #BlameCandicesMOM Round Robin 08-13-13 19
 It's Andy's cage. Estee 08-11-13 14
   RE: It's Andy's cage. suzzee 08-11-13 16
 Veto not used. Estee 08-13-13 20
   Adam Poch? AyaK 08-14-13 21
 Missing a game element. Estee 08-15-13 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-13, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-13 AT 01:42 AM (EST)

No ideas as to the competition as of yet but ... Andy is the new queen of HOH.

Have-nots were decided as well. Helen, Elissa, Aaryn and G-Marie are on slop.

Also...apparently Aaryn's mother did not sign the release form and therefore is not allowed to write a letter to her daughter when she's acting HOH. As well she has not received a letter from her father. Very interesting.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-13, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HOH"
I don't think he's going to know what to do with himself this week. He's been openly celebrating the fact/hope that he actually gets to be on the show this week as part of the story -- never underestimate the rats, Andy -- but at the same time, this takes out his true skill in the cage. Andy's delight is finding a game talk and popping into the middle of it out of nowhere. And now so much of that talk will be either coming to him or hiding where he can't get to it.

The delight of the week, of course, is getting Aryan on slop at long last -- but not on the block: current trend is a Jessie & Spencer rerun.

08-09-13, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #7"
Apparently Dingo's had enough and deactivated her facebook page. Can't let deleting all the comments take time away from feed watching.

This year has been bad for the hamster hate and the hating on people who report the feeds. Can't win for losing, report what the hamsters do and either you are being mean for repeating what they say or you are agreeing with them and should be shot.

08-09-13, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #7"
who's facebook? Aaryn? Amanda? G-Marie? They're all hate-worthy.

08-10-13, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #7"
Dingo shut down her own Facebook. Too many idiots were treating her reporting of events as her approval of them.

08-10-13, 04:20 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #7"
Oh my...
Kill the messenger why don't we.
Strange that with the prevailing stupidity of viewers/followers that more news anchors and journalists aren't fearful for their lives just for reporting the news.
Christine Amanpour, didn't she start 9-11? Hurricane Katrina MUST have been Anderson Cooper's fault. Piers Morgan is to blame for Newtown shootings. *sheesh*

Why aren't they at least pointing a judgmental finger at CBS who is MORE to blame for NOT reporting on the racism?

Just ridiculous.

08-10-13, 05:23 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #7"
There probably is some interesting sociological data in monitoring the behavior of the hamsters with the behavior of the hamster commentators.

I don't know how much is just the general I have the right to spew my hate where ever I want going up vs how much is the level of hate on the feeds is ramping things up.

And is the level of hate in the house just a reflection of the increasing hate society at large, or did it serve as a reason to let it all hang out?

No amount of you can hate people as much as you want on your own page warnings did any good. This is why we can't have nice things.

08-09-13, 10:18 PM (EST)
5. "Noms"
Jessie and Spencer are on the couch.
Pretty much everyone (aside from Aaryn) wants to keep Spencer.

The next target? Helen. (Whom I bet wishes she had gone with the Amanda eviction plan last episode.)

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-10-13, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Noms"
Which is why I'm hoping she wins the next HOH competition -- or Elissa does. Or really anybody except Aaryn (again), Amanda or McCrae, though I'd prefer Helen or Elissa to be the next HOH.

08-10-13, 08:01 AM (EST)
6. "Another lost job?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-13 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

http://tvfishbowl.com/big-brohter-15-amanda-zucker-fired-from-realtor-job/

Oopsie.

Meanwhile, we got this exchange:

McCrae (talking about Judd): If I come out of this house and I see that he was not MVP those three weeks...
Andy: And he was being totally loyal to us?
McCrae: Yeah, I will *&%^in' die

Prepare to *&%^in' die.

Oh, and the order of keys pulled had Aryan going after McCrae. We know this because when he pulled hers, he said "Poopy, you're safe."

The rats didn't ask for a retake.

By the way, for those who haven't gotten their daily dose of irony, Aryan has been moving about the cage predicting the things Candice said about her will keep Candice from getting any jobs.

...heh.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-10-13, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Another lost job?"
Aryan has been moving about the cage predicting the things Candice said about her will keep Candice from getting any jobs.

oh the irony

08-10-13, 09:36 PM (EST)
12. "Do they have nothing else to complain about?"
6:13 PM GM (bashing Candice about the 'tard) I had to wait 5 f'in days to dye my hair. Amanda: It was only two days. NT

6:10 PM Andy says Candice did not honor the Clownietard code. She didn't wear the nose and the costume right. Spencer said it pissed him off.

08-10-13, 10:12 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Do they have nothing else to complain about?"
Boy, I am interested in hearing the roster of rules for The Clownietard Code.

Obviously #1 must be something pertaining to the wearing of the nose.
#2? #3? How many rules are there?

Is it kinda like the relatively easy and small Cider House Rules (No smoking in the Cider House, No laying on the Cider House roof) or moreso the massive and confusing BroCode? (Articles numbering 1 through 80, covering everything from Beer ettiquette, to dating girls and tricycle riding)

08-11-13, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Do they have nothing else to complain about?"
GM will be writing the Clownitard Hamster Handbook, right after she goes back to work. Candice will write the forward, right after she goes back to work. They'll dedicate the book to Aaryn but not until she goes back to work.

I got a feeling there's going to be a whole lot of unemployment being filed for after this season.

Not Spencer though, he's wearing a union suit.

08-12-13, 08:34 PM (EST)
17. "It's in Candice's genes?"
9:28AM (CAM 1)GM calls Candice a crack baby & her Mom a crack whore & "she's white and black so you know she was definitely whorin"

08-12-13, 10:08 PM (EST)
18. "#BlameCandicesMOM"
I wonder which side the whorin' gene falls under?

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-13-13, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: #BlameCandicesMOM"
If GM hadn't already gotten axed from her day job, these latest racist comments about Candice would do the job for sure. GM is an evil, racist b!tch!

08-11-13, 03:24 AM (EST)
14. "It's Andy's cage."
As per standard HoH pattern, everyone else just evicts him from it next week.

He's got the Veto after winning yet another rerun competition: the classically annoying stay/fold infliction. At the moment, this seems to mean stable nominations and Jessie being evicted because She's The Most Beautiful Girl In Her Own Mind. The world is cruel to those who believe, which kind of makes you wonder how the rest of them are getting away with their faith in their own righteousness.

In the meantime, I'm about60% sure Elissa no longer exists. Maybe she's commuting.

08-11-13, 04:33 PM (EST)
16. "RE: It's Andy's cage."
I'm sure she negotiated her actual time she had to spend in the house at the same time she negotiated her "I'm Rachel's sister!" clause into her stipend contract. I understand that her DR sessions can go on for days.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

08-13-13, 07:29 AM (EST)
20. "Veto not used."
Jessie should be going out Thursday: the cage shows no signs of interest in a secondary target.

Meanwhile, Ultimate Floater Adam has called out Andy for A. criticizing Adam's method of play while B. pretty much doing it. Gosh. Who knew Adam had that kind of courage?

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-13, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Adam Poch?"
What a maroon.

08-15-13, 08:54 AM (EST)
22. "Missing a game element."
Remember that great hamster tradition known as 'kiss up to the jury members on their way out'? Much of this group has no idea how it works. Sure, Jessie, realizing she was on the way out, went into a verbal tear for a while. (Best bit: calling Elissa 'Rachel's shadow'. She also called Aryan 'scowly', which sent our premiere racist into a denial snit during which she scowled a lot.) But then, under the delusion that she still had a chance, she changed it to an apology tour, and simply asked that if she was leaving tonight, the others let her know.

She's leaving tonight. No one has told her a thing. Some of them are still trying to make her feel like there's hope of anything other than another no-dissenting vote. And as for svcking up in their exit messages -- well, I'm expecting what happened with Candice to be the style setter for the rest of the season.

The one who should most be aware of backlash potential has her own issues. Dingo has spotted Helen's weakness, and it's the one found in just about all modern politics. Helen's defense is her offense, only repeated louder. She doesn't deflect or negate, she just goes on the attack. Jessie's nickname for her is 'Liar', marking the first jury member to openly figure it out while still in the cage.

Pity no one's listening.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •