The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #15 Week #6 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-13, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #15 Week #6 ECST"
When we left our heroes last...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Seg 1 Snidget 08-04-13 1
 Seg 2 Snidget 08-04-13 2
 Seg 3 Snidget 08-04-13 3
 Seg 4 Snidget 08-04-13 4
 RE: Big Brother #15 Week #6 ECST michel 08-04-13 5
 Seg 5 Snidget 08-04-13 6
   RE: Seg 5 tribephyl 08-05-13 7
       RE: Seg 5 Round Robin 08-05-13 8
       RE: Seg 5 kingfish 08-05-13 9
           RE: Seg 5 michel 08-05-13 10
 Weds night. Snidget 08-07-13 11
 Weds seg 2 Snidget 08-07-13 12
 Weds seg 3 Snidget 08-07-13 13
 Weds seg 4 Snidget 08-07-13 14
 Weds seg 5 Snidget 08-07-13 15
   RE: Weds seg 5 michel 08-07-13 16
 Thursday Snidget 08-08-13 17
   RE: Thursday Estee 08-09-13 24
       RE: Thursday tribephyl 08-09-13 26
   RE: Thursday tribephyl 08-09-13 25
       RE: Thursday michel 08-09-13 27
           RE: Thursday newsomewayne 08-09-13 29
               RE: Thursday michel 08-09-13 31
 Thursday Seg 2 Snidget 08-08-13 18
 Thursday Seg 3 Snidget 08-08-13 19
 Thursday Seg 4 Snidget 08-08-13 20
 Thursday Seg 5 Snidget 08-08-13 21
   RE: Thursday Seg 5 michel 08-08-13 23
       RE: Thursday Seg 5 newsomewayne 08-09-13 28
           RE: Thursday Seg 5 michel 08-09-13 30
 Thursday Seg 6 Snidget 08-08-13 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-04-13, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Seg 1"
Recappage, and we take up with the hamsters on a wheel bull by the horns endurance HOH.

Spencer says no one has his back. Replay of Elissa's save. Candice feels alone in the house.

Amanda glad her foe is gone, Andy says he was shady. Aaryn hopes that doing what Helen wants will be the start of something.

Helen's strategy is to go after lynch pin players.

Helen thinks the HOH is hard, McCrae thinks it is easy.

Wheel reverses. Some people start to struggle. Spencer off, the Candice. Then Helen Elissa, Amanda.

32 minutes elapsed. Judd off then Andy.

First three off chose boxes.

Spencer gets a bull horn to speak through until nominations. Candice get $5000. Helen wins a Backyard BBQ for some of the houseguests.

Jessie, GM and McCrae still on the wheel, and Jessie falls.

GM trying to bargain with McCrae for the win. I need my hair dye.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-04-13, 09:32 PM (EST)
2. "Seg 2"
Dealing being thrown out, GM still wants her hair dye, and McCrae goes down.

She is so excited, so is Aaryn. Amanda is nervous. Candice worried, Helen is in manipulation mode.

Andy dying as he watches CM and AA dance around.

GM stroking AA's ego. AA says it is an extended HOH for her.

Candice is a target. Spencer being discussed as the other nominee.

08-04-13, 09:44 PM (EST)
3. "Seg 3"
HOH room reveal. Andy says it is like seeing the reveal of a 15 year old's room.

Helen has chosen two people Aaryn and Elissa, and third one is up for grabs for the BBQ.

Aaryn talks about how awkward it was hearing Helen then Jessie walks in and even more awkward.

Jessie is not happy about this situation.

Amanda vs Jessie about voting Amanda out. Jessie sobbing in the DR.

08-04-13, 09:53 PM (EST)
4. "Seg 4"
Jessie saying she isn't taking order and McManda have controlled all the votes.

Jessie says she didn't try to flip the house and no one on your side. Amanada and Jessie going at it.

McCrae talks to Amanda about the fight, didn't make you look good. She says McCrae never had her back. He says people are likely to try to take Amanda out soon.

GM calls Jessie up to the HOH room. Jessie tries to make suer she is not put up. Candice is the target.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-13, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother #15 Week #6 ECST"
GM's nomination ceremony had to be the funniest one ever. I was cracking up just like Judd when the dumb "blonde" rambled on, telling Candice and Jessie why she nominated them.

08-04-13, 09:56 PM (EST)
6. "Seg 5"
Nomination ceremony.

Key Order

Aaryn
Helen
McCrae
Judd
Amanda
Elissa
Spencer
Andy

Candice and Jessie are nominated.

Candice you are great, question your loyalty, you are a rat and stumbling over it. Jessie, you are a flip flopper, worse in my book. I can't trust you.

Hamsters with the gigglefits over the speeches.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-13, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Seg 5"
After that nom ceremony... I think it's official.
Judd is my favorite hamster of this season.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-05-13, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Seg 5"
Judd? YGBSM! Judd has a #5 hurricane on the brain, plus he's dumb as a box of rocks. The only thing he's any good at is not pi$$ing people off. He's as phony as a $3 bill. Elissa is the best of the bunch, and even that's only because it's a bad bunch. I'll freely admit the biggest reason I like her is that she's the one I'd most like to see naked. The rest of the women are woefully out of shape and/or are crappy people, and all the men are seriously flawed dudes in one way or another. Never thought I'd start rooting for Rachel's sister, but right now she's the only one I can stomach as a winner.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-13, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Seg 5"
Judd's and Elissa's giggle fest was pretty entertaining, especially as GM didn't seem to get the joke. Which, of course, was her.

Her first nominating speech, and her 15YO brain just plotzed.

I think Judd has his oars deeper in the water of this game than the others, excepting maybe Helen.

08-05-13, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Seg 5"

>I think Judd has his oars
>deeper in the water of
>this game than the others,
>excepting maybe Helen.

Don't forget Andy. I'm pretty sure one of those three will win.

08-07-13, 08:14 PM (EST)
11. "Weds night."
Recap, Andy can't keep his mouth shut. Howard evicted. GM won HOH Amanda confronted Jessie. McCrae tries to rein Amanda in. GM has another target. Jessie and Candice nominated.

Candice the target, her speech was a little harsh but she tells it like it is. Candice appalled and feels like an outsider. Jessie not cool about what GM said about her.

GM tells Jessie she is the pawn and to stay cool. GM calls Candice up to the HOH. Candice says it was harsh. GM says she will apologize with the tattletale. Tries to use this to smooth things over in case she doesn't go home.

Another mysterious MVP, lots of theories, Amanda doesn't understand how people could not like her. Bunch of people in the HOH, Jessie walks in and apparently she sits next to McCrae way too often for Amanda's liking. Amanda wanders off. McCrae goes to see what her deal is. He finds her neediness annoying. Amanda has McCrae ready to scratch through the drywall to get away. Doesn't want Amanda to come after her. Hell hath no fury, and Amanda can scorn.

08-07-13, 08:26 PM (EST)
12. "Weds seg 2"
America's nominee is...
Amanda

Additional players for the Veto competition are...Spencer and Judd
Host is Aaryn.

Who is the MVP...they think it is Judd. He acts weird. Amanda going around asking if people will take her off the block.

Aaryn peeved when GM says she would use the veto on her. It is terrible that they aren't playing the game to make sure Aaryn wins, how dare anyone else be selfish.

McCrae says Amanda thinks people owe her something when they don't. Amanda accuses McCrae of being the dictator in the relationship because he might actually want to win the game and doesn't think the way she is playing it will do that.

08-07-13, 08:39 PM (EST)
13. "Weds seg 3"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-13 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

Aaryn more redneck than usual calls them to the veto.

We have frogs! they are not crotchless, no arrows in sight.

Toss the frogs at the lily pads. fewest points is eliminated, prize in worm bucket and you can take the prize from someone else.

Jessie - 3
Spencer - 5
Candice - 4
Judd - 8
Amanda - 23
GM - in the water, and out.

6th place has the veto.

Spencer - 5
Candice - 24
Judd - 6
Jessie - 4
Amanda - 1

5th place prize. Doggie Cone of Shame Keep or Trade. She trades it. 2 days

Judd - 21
Jessie - 9
Spencer - 5
Candice being a rat, says they think Judd is the MVP
Shaniqua coming out of you (well she was acting in a black girl on a sitcom way)
No wonder people made fun of you in school
Candice - In the water.
Amanda is obnoxious about it.

4th place prize Bahamas trip, takes the veto from Amanda

Amanda: why are you making stuff up?
Candice: It is a long game boo,
Amanda: Why is she talking to me.
Candice: Because you keep whispering at me.

Judd - 23
Jessie - 13
Spencer - 6

3rd place prize, 50 shades of orange, GM wants it, Spencer takes the vacay.

Jessie - bounces into the water
Judd - 20

And they are arguing again.

2nd place price $5000 takes the veto.

Judd gets the clownie tard. he takes the $5000 from Candice, keeps the blood off his hands.

Jessie - Veto

08-07-13, 08:50 PM (EST)
14. "Weds seg 4"
McCrae asks Amanda why she won't shut up, you could be going home, running your mouth being a bully, so it is bad if Candice does it and good if you do the exact same thing???

Amanda tells McCrae to leave her alone.

Candice upset about the veto competition, and staying calm as that may save her game. Aaryn annoyed that Elissa and Candice being friendly.

Candice please go to the diary room. Clownietard.
Amanda gets a spray tan round the clock for 48 hours. She is seriously orange.
Cone of Shame for 48 hours.

And GM is having fun with it.

Helen checking in to make sure her allies are safe.

08-07-13, 08:56 PM (EST)
15. "Weds seg 5"
And Jessie in the Bear shirt. and everyone certain Jessie will use it on herself.

Veto meeting time.

Jessie is using it on herself. GM has to name a replacement and she names...

Spencer.

Spencer thinks he is in a pretty good place even on the block.
Amanda says Spencer is shady and Candice is a target. Hopes she is all in the clear.
Candice, next to the wicked witch of the west. not going down without a fight.

Double eviction next episode.

08-07-13, 09:09 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Weds seg 5"
I really liked this Amanda-centric episode. What I liked most was that she was mostly right in her thoughts but completely wrong in her words and actions. I hope she doesn't leave this week because she's a big player for the game with an even bigger mouth for the laughs.

I was surprised to hear that people think Judd is shady. He's done little wrong to get a target on his back but he still has one. Only because of America's vote though so if he does get voted out it'll show the unfairness of the twist.

08-08-13, 09:21 PM (EST)
17. "Thursday"
Julie believes that despite all the nervousing and even the HOH has to practice the challange for this week that the houseguests have no idea what-so-ever that there is a double eviction this week.

Jury starts tonight.

Amanda says she has to play nice Amanda. Jessie doesn't buy the fake apology for a minute. Amanda is sure Judd is MVP so even though he is in her F4 alliance she doesn't trust him.

Candice doesn't get how she is a threat. Jessie talking to Helen, trying to flip the house to get rid of Amanda.

Jessie talks to Judd, Helen sees if Andy will flip, but he sees Amanda as his biggest ally so tells Helen it is too soon.

Candice says Helen has loyalty to Amanda, and she tried to get some votes. If they get rid of Amanda Helen figures she is the next target.

Hello Houseguests. Biggest BB. Extra Big Jury. 9 will make up the jury. Tonight Candice Spencer or Amanda will be the first member of the jury.

Now the Bad News. Tonight another person will become a member of the jury, double eviction night. Just because you are on the jury doesn't mean you are out of the game.

Last chance speech.

Candice. GM called me a rat, and I don't know if that is something at 33 years of age, I'm fabulous. Talking over each other. Yelling at each other.

Ladies settle down.

Spencer, thanks his boss and had fun with everyone but Andy, thanks family.

Amanda, Hi to family. I love you all, you are family and I hope you keep me here.

McCrae - Candice
Aaryn - Candice the clown
Helen - My Boo Candice
Jessie - Unfortunately my friend Candice
Elissa - sadly for Candice, everyone else did
Andy - the feisty Candice.
Judd - Candice

She is a member of the jury and still part of the game, cannot give her any news or feedback from the outside world.

Unanimous vote. Candice you are evicted.

Lots of hugs. Leaves the clownie wig.

GM. At least my Mom likes me, not like yours...

The Costume Curse Lives!

C: Sorry about all that Julie
J: Wow, some exchange
C: I knew I was leaving and the game got personal, I defend myself. I took my time to get right back at her.
No regrets.
J: Heated exchange with Amanda at POV why are you sitting here
C: I'm not part of her tribe from the beginning.
J: The racist things, Howard said to ignore it
C: Grew up biracial. I'm a person that defends myself, Howie and I had different views, but it was difficult.
J: Goodbye for now, a lot of summer left.

Up next Live HOH, POV, Eviction.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-13, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Thursday"
GM. At least my Mom likes me, not like yours...

How many forms of public suicide can one person commit? She knew that was the live show. What did she think would happen when that left her mouth?

08-09-13, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Thursday"
Further proof that GM is... jeez, how do I say this diplomatically... Short-bus prepared?

08-09-13, 01:21 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Thursday"
I smell revive-a-hamster.

08-09-13, 07:29 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Thursday"
If Elissa gets voted out then there certainly will be a vote to send someone back in. If not...

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-13, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Thursday"
Public sentiment for Judd might get them to do that, as well.

At least, I'm hoping.

08-09-13, 07:33 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Thursday"
I'm not sure Judd would beat Candice though

08-08-13, 09:28 PM (EST)
18. "Thursday Seg 2"
HOH in the Booths of Doom. Summer School. Your knowledge of events this summer, more or less are the answers.

1. Is the number of airplane seats more or less than 14.
Everybody settle down, they keep changing

Elissa out (More) 15 seats.

2. Popsicle factory more or less than 5 colors.

Settle on an answer, they are locked.

Less. Andy Jessie out. 4 colors

3. Number of black balls more or less than 20 in fireplace

More, everyone got it right.

4. Veto Election, Kaitlin had more or less than 23 votes.

More, Aaryn only one that has it right.

Everyone in for the nomination ceremony.

08-08-13, 09:34 PM (EST)
19. "Thursday Seg 3"
Aaryn became the new head of household, listen in to the last minute strategy.

Aaryn wants to cause the least amount of waves. They are trying to save Spencer (at least with Andy, Judd and Spencer in with Aaryn)

Aaryn have a seat for now. One more announcement. Paranoia over MVP, the MVP twist over, only two on the block each week.

Aaryn stand up and make the nominations.

Jessie and Spencer.

One last chance, live veto competition next.

08-08-13, 09:41 PM (EST)
20. "Thursday Seg 4"
Andy Judd and Amanda also playing for veto.

Shop Class, Nailed It. Race to the tool box, get 6 colored nails to complete the puzzle, retreive the final gold veto nail. If you get it wrong you are eliminated.

Several nails all the same size, need 6 different sizes. They have a different symbol on each one.

Aaryn wins Veto.

Few minutes to decide if going to use it.

Discussing how the puzzle works as we go to commercial.

08-08-13, 09:48 PM (EST)
21. "Thursday Seg 5"
Helen talking to Aaryn. The boys whispering. Jessie sitting alone on the couches.

House guests gather for the veto meeting right now.

The nominee couch replaced with two nominee chairs.

Aaryn stand and give us your decision.

Jessie I am taking you off the block, and I have to put this person up as they are playing me. Judd. Everybody minus two people say this is what they want and I will go home if I don't do this.

Up next the live vote and second eviction next.

08-08-13, 10:17 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Thursday Seg 5"
Unless something developed during the week that wasn't shown, then we have to believe that Judd was evicted only because people thought he was the MVP and was lying about it. I'm sure production didn't foresee that outcome when they decided to use that stupid twist.

Going after Judd was the only interesting part of the evening because, with Aaryn winning HOH and veto, we had nothing new for that "week of BB in an hour."

If it wasn't the stupid MVP twist that killed Judd's game then it had to be Jessi talking to Helen and Aaryn just before the veto meeting. She could have told them that Judd had been with her all along. The other two girls would have realized that Judd had been with them also so he had been using all of them. I doubt Jessi could have put it all together though but it wasn't smart of Judd to push Aaryn for the nominations, push her to go after Jessi.

This really takes the game away from Andy and McManda and puts it in Helen's hands. Unfortunately, Helen's alliance now includes GM and Aaryn. Just imagining Aaryn, GM and Elyssa in the Final 3? Barf...

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-13, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Thursday Seg 5"
helen really showed her political operative skills in that hour. Not necessarily the Judd backdoor plan, as I think that may have been planned in advance. But the way she was "consoling" #### <sorry, but I can't remember if it was Jessie, Elissa or Aryan> after killing off Judd was extremely cold-hearted and detached.

About Judd:
"He's a schemer."
"He's shady."
"He was hurting your game."

She said all those things about J. with a straight face, knowing in her heart all along that that is exactly how an outside observer would characterize her at that very moment. And knowing (okay, I'm suppositioning here) knowing that what she was saying about Judd were lies.

True political smear strategy. Take the worst things about yourself and make your constituents believe them about your opponent.

Now, don't get me wrong. This isn't a condemnation of her game play. Even if I'm a Judd fan and I hated to see him evicted for things that had little to do with his game. In fact, I applaud her game play. I've always wanted BB and Survivor winners to be the ones who could check their sense of "fair play" at the door. So it was good play on her part. I just hate she was practiced enough to pull it off on Judd.

08-09-13, 06:11 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Thursday Seg 5"
I'm not sure it was Helen though. Amanda had been the one thinking Judd was the MVP and her voting confessional didn't show any remorse. Helen was more in line with those that voted against Judd but weren't happy about it.

08-08-13, 09:58 PM (EST)
22. "Thursday Seg 6"
Sound dropped out as Julie was talking, wonder who was swearing.

Spencer - If there is room for me in any of your long games keep me here.

Judd - You guys want me to go, I love you guys. Some of the things you were said may not be true. If you change your vote, not everything you hear is true. Thanks.

Amanda - Judd and she doesn't look happy
McCrae - sadly Judd
GM - Judd, looks sad about it.
Andy - reluctantly Judd
Helen - Judd and she is happy about it.
Elissa - Judd is a best friend but I vote to evict him.
Jessie - Judd

Hey, at least he gets to leave with his bear shirt.

By a unanimous vote, Judd you are evicted.

Runs to grab his hat, hugs and leaves.

Helen telling Aaryn she is Janelle,

J: What just happened, what did Aaryn mean

Judd: I'm more confused, maybe I shouldn't have trusted Amanda.
Jul: Who you loyal to
Judd: Goof Troop.
Jul: Off to the Jury house.

Sunday, who will be HOH and nominations.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •