The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-08, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-08 AT 11:47 PM (EST)

E: DAMMIT! That should be Week 8. *sigh*

As we left the carnage of the Fast Forward week in a day episode that saw the departure of both Michelle and Ollie within an hour, we were left with a partial problem....... There still has to be an HoH contest for this week! (Looks at previous text and figures that there is enough to avoid spoilers this time.......)

Jerry has won the HoH competition held after tonight's episode. One of the Renny-gades is guaranteed to join the hate/sex fest that will be happening in the Jury house by the time they get there.

Details of the competition are coming out slowly on BBAD, but the feeds may or may not be back up yet.......

One thing that might be important, though....... in recent years the F5 HoH can't play in the F4 HoH, which means that a Renny-gade will be the F4 HoH guaranteeing at least 2 of them in the F3, and unless Jerry wins the F4 POV, it will be all 3 remaining Renny-gades........ probably.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... SilverStar 08-28-08 1
   RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... Its Me DC 08-29-08 2
       RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... Loree 08-29-08 3
           RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... Its Me DC 08-29-08 4
               RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... kingfish 08-29-08 5
                   RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... vince3 08-29-08 6
 Nominations? Queene1979 08-29-08 7
   RE: Nominations? Snidget 08-29-08 8
       RE: Nominations? suzzee 08-29-08 9
       RE: Nominations? Queene1979 08-29-08 10
 Grrrrr! SilverStar 08-29-08 11
 Noms are in... SilverStar 08-29-08 12
   RE: Noms are in... volsfan 08-29-08 13
 POV Contest vince3 08-30-08 14
   RE: POV Contest vince3 08-30-08 15
       POV Winner is... SilverStar 08-30-08 16
           RE: POV Winner is... Loree 08-30-08 17
               RE: POV Winner is... SilverStar 08-30-08 18
                   RE: POV Winner is... jbug 08-30-08 19
                       RE: POV Winner is... Buggy 08-31-08 23
       RE: POV Contest true 08-31-08 24
           RE: POV Contest volsfan 08-31-08 25
               RE: POV Contest true 08-31-08 26
 RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... SilverStar 08-30-08 20
 RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... SilverStar 08-30-08 21
 RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... SilverStar 08-30-08 22
 RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... Fishercat 08-31-08 27
 RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... vince3 09-01-08 28
   RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... kingfish 09-02-08 29
       RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... suzzee 09-02-08 30
   RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... jbug 09-02-08 31
       RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... true 09-02-08 32
 Are they gonna vote out Keesha? Queene1979 09-02-08 33
   RE: Are they gonna vote out Keesha? kingfish 09-02-08 34
   RE: Are they gonna vote out Keesha? volsfan 09-03-08 35
       RE: Are they gonna vote out Keesha? Snidget 09-03-08 36
   RE: Are they gonna vote out Keesha? samboohoo 09-03-08 37
       RE: Are they gonna vote out Keesha? kingfish 09-03-08 38
           RE: Are they gonna vote out Keesha? Snidget 09-03-08 39
               RE: Are they gonna vote out Keesha? Wacko Jacko 09-03-08 40
 RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... SilverStar 09-04-08 41
   RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week ... thndrkttn 09-04-08 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-08, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Dude. I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle this week. I literally cannot listen to Jerry for more that about 2 minutes. And I won't be able to bear hearing my peeps kissing his butt. Ugh. This sucks. SUCKS!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Its Me DC 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-08, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Its%20Me%20DC Click to send private message to Its%20Me%20DC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
The worst case senario has happened, and now we have Jerry for another week. I am sure he will put up Memphis and Dan, and, for my own selfish reason, I hope they vote out Memphis. The house is crumbling now....

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-08, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
Sadly Jerry had to win HOH. But the 4 were going to have to fight it out now anyway. Someone would have had to go up against Jerry and that would have caused conflict. Jerry could have won POV too. At least this week Jerry is making the initial cut. And if it's a tie Jerry decides who goes. This also means Jerry can't play for HOH next week.

Its Me DC 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-08, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Its%20Me%20DC Click to send private message to Its%20Me%20DC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
> This
>also means Jerry can't play
>for HOH next week.

Amen to that! That will be the week he goes. Its getting gooooood!!!

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-08, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
Isn't there an exception for for the last HOH?

08-29-08, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
Final HoH, which is in 3 parts: (Endurance, Puzzle, Live quiz about Jury) is always at F3

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-29-08, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Nominations?"
As of right now who will Jerry nominate?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-08, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nominations?"
Some of the stuff on jokers makes me think maybe Dan and Keesha.

I think the idea of one boy and one girl is to get a tie vote then he can break it with whomever he wants to send home.

I think he's targeting Dan.

He seems to be buddying up to Memphis and making all kinds of F2 type of noises.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-29-08, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nominations?"
OH! F2 noises, from Jerry I thought it was something else. This will be a tedious week of the amazing Mr. Flip Flop.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

08-29-08, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nominations?"
I hope that Keesha can win the POV then.

08-29-08, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Grrrrr!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-08 AT 06:00 PM (EST)

A few minutes ago, Dan went into his room and grabbed his fake veto out of his bag and said "gametime." Then he asked Jerry for a chat up in the HOH. He said 3 quick questions. 1. Do you like me? Jerry said sure. 2. Do you think I can help you in this game? Jerry isn't sure if Dan would help him or hurt him. 3. Do you want to trust me? Jerry said I don't know. I haven't had an alliance with any of you and I'm not sure how you feel about me... and then they cut the feeds before we could see what, if anything, Dan did with the fake POV.
They were only off for about 5 minutes or so and when they returned, Dan was back downstairs.

What is my little goofball up to now?!

Edit for more accurate quotes.

08-29-08, 07:53 PM (EST)
12. "Noms are in..."
As Snidge posted, the nominees are Dan and Keesha.

I'm hoping on everything that Memphis wins the POV, takes Dan off, Renny goes up and goes home.
I'd be ok with Keesha going, but I'd rather it be Renny.
I don't want either of my Renegades to go home! Especially Dan! Waaaaahhhhhhhh!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-08, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Noms are in..."
I am hoping Dan or Memphis win POV! Dan HAS to get off the block!

08-30-08, 03:40 AM (EST)
14. "POV Contest"
Has been in progres for about 1:20 now, starting around midnight habitat time....... Hamsterwatch is speculating that the infamous Morphomatic, which always takes place at night, is overdue, and they were building a set for the Veto comp around the time of nominations..........

They got booze between nominations and POV, the only one who didn't drink was Dan...... (hmmmmm)

Today there was a definite message from the habitat: When Renny was in her sparkly hair/makeup/outit combo, there was a pan from her to a star and back: Star of the Season!

08-30-08, 08:24 AM (EST)
15. "RE: POV Contest"
The contest ended at about 3:00 hamster time, and during the limited time that they were still awake nobody spilled the beans about who won the POV. Of note, though, most of the Renny-gades were depressed........ Other than that, dunno.

08-30-08, 01:46 PM (EST)
16. "POV Winner is..."
Memphis. He just told Dan "If I take you off the block, you've got to stop with the antics."

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-08, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: POV Winner is..."
Sounds like the plan is for Memphis to take Dan off the block. Renny goes up and will be voted out. They all fear they can't win against her.

08-30-08, 01:59 PM (EST)
18. "RE: POV Winner is..."
This better work out. Renny is my least fave of the alliance and I really want her to go. They're absolutely right, she would take the whole thing if she made it to F2.

I trust Memphis to take Dan off, but I'm going to be worried until it actually happens.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-08, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: POV Winner is..."
It's funny how the first night Renny irritated everyone so much! Seemed everyone wanted her gone - and look how long she's stayed!

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-08, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: POV Winner is..."
She went from irritating to entertaining.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-08, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: POV Contest"
Thank goodness! I honestly don't think I could have sat through a pompus Jerry tiebreaker speech to evict Dan. Can you just imagine? *shudder*

If Memphis does use it, Renny can't be too angry. She's been gunning for Memphis for weeks now, and if she'd won, there is no doubt that she would have saved Keesha, and Memphis would be the one going home.

08-31-08, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: POV Contest"
If Memphis does use it, Renny can't be too angry.

You know she will blow a gasket BIG TIME! This is Big Brother...look at the fit Ollie threw at Dan for Dan doing the same thing he (Ollie) did in week one. These people don't look at things logically.

08-31-08, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: POV Contest"
Oh, I'm sure you're right. Something happens to people when they enter that house. They lose all touch with reality. I'm sure that the whole thing will unfold with tons of unnececssary drama. Woo!

08-30-08, 08:30 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
Ha! Keesha, Memphis and Dan were in the 60's room talking about CBS mobile questions (I have no clue what these are, since they never talk about them on the CBS show) but Dan said that one of his questions was kinda funny. "A fan would like to know why you always talk so loudly in the DR." Dan said he didn't know he did that. LMAO. Sorry to tell you sweetie, but ya do. Maybe he'll knock a few decibels off from now on.

08-30-08, 08:39 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
Also, Memphis has told Keesha that he will be removing Dan from the block, but that she has nothing to worry about. Which is true. I think both Dan and Memphis (the voting party) know that they need to get Renny out because she would beat anyone in the F2. Keesha is worried because she doesn't trust that Dan will vote to keep her. I know you get paranoid being on the block, but what more could Dan do to earn this girl's trust??

Renny has a feeling about what's going on, but no one has confirmed it to her yet. I really think they should. I think as close as they have all been, it would be respectful and the right thing to do to let her know she's going home. I think it would be better for them if they owned up to it, told her that she would be too hard to beat and that they have to vote her out rather than stringing her along all week and claiming that they don't know what they're doing. They have been a great alliance of 4, and seem to genuinely like each other, but they know that one of them is leaving this week. I hope they handle it with honesty and class.

Yeah, I know. Hamsters with honesty and class. I must be sipping some of Michelle's delusion juice.

Oh, and Memphis now has F2 deals with everyone. He has promised Dan, Keesha and Jerry that he will take them to F2. Not sure how that's gonna play out for him. I hope that he is really planning on taking Dan. I would love a Renegade finale!

08-30-08, 08:52 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
They just found a surprise in the storage room. A basket with cards (they're really big), some kind of painting kit, some play-doh (? I can't tell exactly what it is) and a box of cards with questions on them. Oh, and a bottle of Francis Ford Coppola vineyards wine.

Dan, of course, is the most excited. Everyone else was kind of blah about it. Ungrateful bores. Heh.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-31-08, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-08 AT 07:54 PM (EST)

Wrong thread whoops.

09-01-08, 09:47 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
As expected, Memphis took down Dan and, as the only possible option, Renny was put on the block.

In other news, the hamsters got a late season gift of the infamous grill.........

09-02-08, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-08 AT 08:32 AM (EST)

I hope they included instructions (it's a gas grill I assume).

A really good way to remold your eyebrows is to turn on the gas with the hood down, wait a few minutes, then hit the autoigniter.

It also voids your lower GI in a micro-second.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-02-08, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
It's cheaper then waxing oh king of the grill.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-08, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
So how did Jerry react?

09-02-08, 04:45 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
I think the hamsters care less than we do at this point. Maybe it's me, but this is not only the dumbest.cast.ever. but also the most.boring.cast.ever.

Zzzzzzzz

09-02-08, 07:29 PM (EST)
33. "Are they gonna vote out Keesha?"
I just read something on Jokers and it seemed to indicate that they (Dan and Memphis) are going to boot Keesha.

09-02-08, 10:00 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Are they gonna vote out Keesha?"
They made that deal. But Memphis also made the same deal with Keesha. And both Dan and Memphis have shown that they will make a decision unburdened by previous promises.

And, Keesha could win the final HoH, and choose who goes to F2 with her.

09-03-08, 06:25 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Are they gonna vote out Keesha?"
As of now...however, that will change 42 times before midnight tonight.

09-03-08, 07:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Are they gonna vote out Keesha?"
Several of those after the person actually voted out has had their interviews with Julie for the live audience and the Early Show.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-08, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Are they gonna vote out Keesha?"
I doubt they vote out Keesha. Memphis was correct when he said that four of them are hated equally, but I think those four are Dan, Keesha, Jerry, Memphis - not Renny.

If Renny is in the final two, Renny wins.

The one good thing for Keesha in all of this is that her hands are completely clean in a Reny eviction.

09-03-08, 09:00 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Are they gonna vote out Keesha?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-08 AT 09:08 AM (EST)

The only way that could make sense is if they thought that Keesha is more problematic challenge-wise than Renny. And after that last challenge, who could blame them.

I don't think it would happen either, but if they did decide to boot Keesha tomorrow, then the odds are long against Jerry winning the final POV (if they have one) and he would probably go next, leaving Memphis and Dan competing against Renny for the final HOH. They might feel that that is the best way to assure themselves of F2.

Dan might think that his pushing of Renny's buttons screwed up her game (something sure did, I think it was just Renny being Renny, but Dan might think he helped) and that when the final challenge comes he could do it again.

Dan is a schemer. But I think he and Memphis want Keesha at F3.

09-03-08, 09:19 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Are they gonna vote out Keesha?"
I could see them both wanting Keesha over Renny as an F3

Renny wins next HOH she'd likely put up Memphis and Dan.
Keesha wins next HOH she'd likely put up Jerry and one of them.

Renny wins F3 HOH neither Memphis or Dan would be sure she'd pick them.
Keesha wins F3 HOH I think either of them might believe Keesha would pick them.

I don't think either of them want to be sitting next to Renny in the final two as Renny may be too well liked. Being next to Keesha at least you can pull the "remember how much you hate her" during the final questioning thing.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-03-08, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Are they gonna vote out Keesha?"
Renny has ZERO chance of winning two out of three competitions. The first one will be endurance...forget it. Then after seeing her not know that Jerry was the baby....she got freakin michelle but could not get Jerry?????? She plays mind games in her head.....no way. I would worry more about Jerry....and he can not compete this week for HOH. Renny could team up with Jerry if they boot Keesha. Still if the renegades want to be in the final two their best route is eliminating Keesha now.

09-04-08, 01:20 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-08 AT 02:32 PM (EST)

They were on HOH Lockdown this morning and when they came out, the pictures on the memory wall had changed into scenes from some of the comps throughout the season. One of them was from the POV that Keesha won where they had to lay in the flower boxes and have water poured on them. Keesha is making a really ugly face in the pic and there was much whining from her about this. Some of the other pics included Dan eating crickets and Jerry eating slop (from a food comp), Memphis taking a fall during the onion cutting POV, and April and Michelle hanging on the wall in the earthquake challenge. Those are the only ones that I saw close up.

Anyway, obviously this is for tonight's HOH comp (the center picture was an HOH logo) and they all spent a little time studying the pics. Jerry and Renny didn't stare too much, because they won't be playing (Jerry can't play tonight and Renny is going home.) Dan really studied them hardcore. They were only allowed to see them for about an hour and he looked at them almost the entire time. Memphis and Keesha studied too, but then said that they didn't think the comp was going to be about the pictures themselves, just about past competitions. I think they're stupid. Heh. Didn't they have a comp one time like this, where they asked questions like "How many people were in this pic?" "Where was this person standing in this pic?" Or am I making that up?

Now they're back in HOH lockdown and I'm betting that the pics won't still be there when they get out. Just a guess though.
ETA- I was wrong. The pics are still up.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-04-08, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Big Brother 10 Live Feeds Week 1: Renny-gades vs. Jerry"
No, you're right and I think Danielle won this last summer. I remember BB showing the hamsters pics of past comps. They had to memorize photos. One question I remember is BB asking them out of all the guitars in a certain pic, how many were blue guitars.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •