The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 10 Week 8 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-08, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 10 Week 8 ECST"
Please use this thread for info from the TV shows for the remainder of the week.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother 10 Week 8 ECST vince3 09-02-08 1
 POV Contest vince3 09-02-08 2
   RE: POV Contest vince3 09-02-08 3
   RE: POV Contest jbug 09-02-08 4
       RE: POV Contest vince3 09-02-08 5
       RE: POV Contest Queene1979 09-02-08 6
 RE: Big Brother 10 Week 8 ECST kingfish 09-02-08 7
 Intentional irony? Estee 09-04-08 8
 Irony alert Snidget 09-04-08 9
   Sequesterville transcript. Estee 09-04-08 10
       RE: Sequesterville transcript. Snidget 09-04-08 11
   RE: Irony alert jbug 09-04-08 16
 Votes Snidget 09-04-08 12
 HOH Snidget 09-04-08 13
   RE: HOH vince3 09-04-08 14
       RE: HOH SilverStar 09-04-08 17
   RE: HOH SilverStar 09-04-08 15
       RE: HOH jbug 09-04-08 18
           RE: HOH SilverStar 09-04-08 19
               RE: HOH vince3 09-04-08 20
                   RE: HOH krismiss2us 09-05-08 21
                       RE: HOH volsfan 09-05-08 22
   Question Number 5 samboohoo 09-05-08 23
       RE: Question Number 5 vince3 09-05-08 24
           RE: Question Number 5 samboohoo 09-05-08 25
           RE: Question Number 5 Wacko Jacko 09-05-08 26
       RE: Question Number 5 newsomewayne 09-05-08 27
           RE: Question Number 5 samboohoo 09-05-08 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-02-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother 10 Week 8 ECST"
So.boring.these.hamsters.are.............

They see a message in the sky. Jerry is so distracted by the skywriting, he ends up falling in the pool!

Dan decides he wants to irritate Renny. Part of his plan for that is to try Eric's imitation technique from last year........

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-02-08, 08:59 PM (EST)
2. "POV Contest"
Morphomatic competition.

This time they combined the faces of one male and one female hamster to create a BB baby. 6 babies total, all ugly. Best time wins.

Dan's best case scenario is that Memphis wins the Veto and take him off. That way, Jerry only has one choice to replace: Renny. Of course, he wouldn't mind winning it himself, but it would put Memphis in the potential line of fire........

The times:

Dan: 2:58
Memphis: 2:50
Jerry: 8:01
Renny: 23:32
Keesha: 5:16

Memphis wins the POV.

09-02-08, 09:20 PM (EST)
3. "RE: POV Contest"
Memphis takes Dan off of the block. However, before that, he gets a promis from Dan that his antics would cease.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-08, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: POV Contest"
They didn't use Ollie to make a baby?

09-02-08, 09:41 PM (EST)
5. "RE: POV Contest"
Not sure, but I don't think so......

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-02-08, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: POV Contest"
It would have been impossible because you can not make a baby out of a baby.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-08, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother 10 Week 8 ECST"
Highlights:

Renny loses the Baby faces contest becasue she can't recognize Jerry's bald head. She couldn't see Jerry's bald head! Along with Rennys wig, the most recognizable feature on any of the house-guests, and she can't put it together. I believe I saw her try another combo twice (wrong both times, Renny, you idiot) before she tried Jerry's name. This caused her to place not only last, but last in a time nearly three times as long as the next placer, which was Jerry.

Jerry believed he had a deal with Memphis to get Dan out of the house. Jerry, who obviously has no clue as to what happens in the house when someone gives their promise in any sort of deal, who cannot recognise that even as HOH that he cannot by himself cause anyone to be evicted, and who cannot see that he is indeed by himself, believed Memphis. Actually, he had no choice. And, of course, Memphis broke his word by taking Dan off the block,

Now, Renny is facing a Dan-Memphis-Keesha alliance that will almost surely boot her this Thursday, Jerry is facing an HoH competition that he cannot participate in with, in a house with Dan, for whom he has an undying (and as he will find out after the last show is based on a mistaken premise) enmity, Keesha, who is on the other team, and Memphis who he blew up against early in the game and who just broke an agreement they had made to evict Dan. Jerry is all alone, and it might just be making it's way thru that 75 year old hard head that his goose is cooked. He only has the dim prospect of winning the next POV and then winning the final HoH to make it to final two. He has a chance, but the odds are long for him.

It will be interesting to see what happens when, if as expected the final three are Dan, Memphis, and Keesha. My guess is that if Dan wins final Hoh, he takes Keesha (and Dan wins it all), if Memphis wins final HoH, he takes Keesha (and Memphis wins it all), and if Keesha wins, she takes Dan (and Dan wins it all). This would be based solely on who each they stands the better chance with at F2, and favors Dan in two of the three scenarios. So I would call Dan the odds on favorite at the moment.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-08, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Intentional irony?"
Notice the positioning of the cereal box in the HoH room so that Sonny The Cuckoo Bird is visible every time Jerry speaks?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-08, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Irony alert"
April talking about how other people are going to have to live with what they did outside the house.

Who knew live sex shows were all about the dignity?

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-08, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Sequesterville transcript."
"Meow!"

"Hisss!"

"Pfffft!"

09-04-08, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sequesterville transcript."
Gee the bitchy triplets get voted out back to back.

I hope the F2 have asbestos suits for the jury questioning.

09-04-08, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Irony alert"
How can anyone be so blonde clueless?

09-04-08, 07:55 PM (EST)
12. "Votes"
Memphis - evict Renny, who is the only one without a deal with him
Dan - evict Renny

Renny evicted 2 to zero.

09-04-08, 08:09 PM (EST)
13. "HOH"
True or False questions. They are on a giant circle thingy.

Asking questions about the photographs they got to study in the house, not just saw. 7 questions, most points win.

1. In One Giant Leap, all the houseguest carrying space helmets.

False. Dan and Memphis get a point.

2. In the News Boogie only one not clapping hands.

False. Dan got it right.

3. Buggin Out 6 players out of the car

False, everyone got it right.

4. Living on the edge 5 yellow hash marks on road.

True. Memphis and Dan get a point.

5. Honey picture, only one person standing.

False. Memphis and Dan get it right

6. Ladies Yelling, all the girls wearing earrings.

False. Memphis and Dan get it right.

7. Slapshot, the red light on goal off.

True. All get it right.

Dan is HOH.

09-04-08, 08:23 PM (EST)
14. "RE: HOH"
Afterwards, there's a Sumo wrestler in the Living Room. He's sitting on information concerning an upcoming Luxury competition, which the winner will be allowed outside of the cage and something else that can be game changing.......

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-08, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: HOH"
Dan is so awesome. Man, I love him.
He figured out that he had to grab the envelope the sumo dude was sitting on. The letter inside basically said the same thing that Julie did... it's going to be a special luxury competition that could impact the game.

They are speculating a trip to Japan, but I doubt they would give them something that extravagant.

09-04-08, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: HOH"
Yes! I knew he was going to win it. I knew it! He studied that wall like nobody's business. Memphis and Keesha kind of dismissed it. I was impressed with Memphis' performance though. He must have a photographic memory or something.

Oh, I am sooooo happy. My boy is in the final 3! Whoooooooooooo!

09-04-08, 08:36 PM (EST)
18. "RE: HOH"
Bear with me - my first season to watch regularly.

So, Dan puts up 2 and the one left makes the decision who is evicted?
Course the veto comes first, but then the same thing that only the one NOT on the block votes?

09-04-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
19. "RE: HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-08 AT 08:44 PM (EST)

Dan's nominations don't really matter. Whoever wins the POV is the one who gets to decide who goes home. The POV holder is the only person who votes to evict. Dan is the only one safe, as HOH, since he can't be nominated.

ETA- Well, if Dan wins POV, then he can decide who votes, too. Say Dan puts up Keesha and Jerry and then wins POV. He could decide to veto one of them and give them all the power in the vote.

09-04-08, 09:18 PM (EST)
20. "RE: HOH"
and if the one who isn't on the block wins the POV they essentially use the POV as their vote. They give the POV to the one they want into the F3, and the other one is automatically evicted, since the veto'd party can't be nominated, the POV holder can't be hominated, and the HoH can't be nominated......... the one who's left on the block is gone.

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-05-08, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: HOH"
JUST FOR KICKS AND GIGGLES, I'D REALLY LIKE TO SEE DAN AND JERRY AS THE FINAL TWO....WOULD BE INTERESTING VOTE INSOFAR AS THE JURY IS CONCERNED....THAT'S MY TWO CENTS' WORTH

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-08, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-08 AT 06:45 AM (EST)

Well, I think Jerry would win if that is the final two. The most interesting final two would be between Dan and Keesha because most of the peeps in the jury house hates both of 'em!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-08, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Question Number 5"
Although it's really a moot point now, I was confused and wondered if I missed something. I saw 3 people in the picture. One was clearly in the honey not standing. Jerry was standing. But the other person looked to me to be more on her hands/knees and not standing. Was someone else in the picture standing?

09-05-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Question Number 5"
Top-left corner of picture is Angie's legs. Angie wasn't one of the players in week one's POV competition............

09-05-08, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Question Number 5"
Ahhhh. That explains it. Thanks.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-05-08, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Question Number 5"
>Top-left corner of picture is Angie's
>legs. Angie wasn't one
>of the players in week
>one's POV competition............

Yep, same situation as the care challenge. You could see the whole bodies of 6, but the leagues of a 7th.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-08, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Question Number 5"
I questioned that, too. Fortunately, we had DVR'd BB and DW and I just rewound it to the pic. Indeed, Angie is seen standing in the upper right corner of the pic.

U.S. Government: Doing everything you used to do yourself for you since 2008.

09-05-08, 04:13 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Question Number 5"
BTW: I was totally going to pick you for MRC's soul mate thread in OT, but I couldn't remember how much you were involved in BB. And I thought, based on the Can criteria, AgStah was a no-brainer. I see she has not acknowledged me over there yet.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •