The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB#9, Episode 18 60 minutes ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-08, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB#9, Episode 18 60 minutes ECST"
What, they pull this carp even when it isn't to screw over The Amazing Race?

*resets DVR*
*resets DVR again*

All hoping maybe I'll get all of Dexter recorded tonight.

Well if they ever start the show tonight here is the place to talk about it until it airs on the West Coast.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB#9, Episode 18 60 minu... vince3 03-23-08 1
   RE: BB#9, Episode 18 60 minu... jd8855 03-23-08 2
 To review: vince3 03-23-08 3
 Guinea Pigs to the Diary Room Snidget 03-23-08 4
   RE: Guinea Pigs to the Diary Room Estee 03-23-08 6
 *aack! get the mute buton on!* vince3 03-23-08 5
 Lovely, another America assist the ... vince3 03-23-08 7
 RE: BB#9, Episode 18 60 minu... Estee 03-23-08 8
   RE: BB#9, Episode 18 60 minu... vince3 03-23-08 10
 Sponsored Luxury Competition vince3 03-23-08 9
   Blackjack Results vince3 03-23-08 13
       RE: Blackjack Results Estee 03-23-08 14
 *downward note* vince3 03-23-08 11
   Welcome to Natalie's Brain. Estee 03-23-08 12
 question... tribephyl 03-24-08 15
   RE: question... Snidget 03-24-08 16
   RE: question... Estee 03-24-08 17
       RE: question... Wacko Jacko 03-24-08 18
   RE: question... tribephyl 03-24-08 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-08, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB#9, Episode 18 60 minutes ECST"
I think we're about 5-10 minutes away......

CBS shows delayed approximately 50 minutes this Sunday.....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-08, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB#9, Episode 18 60 minutes ECST"
Should be a reminder then to all Canadians who get CTV not to post anything until you guys get the chance to watch it... although it's a good one ;)

03-23-08, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "To review:"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-08 AT 08:21 PM (EST)

Last week Natalie made a pact with James on the Disco Mobile HoH Torture of Doom that her and Matt would be safe for the week. Problem is: James eventually went back on it: He won the POV, then removed Sheila to put Matt up on the block. When the votes to evict were tied at 3 each, James cast the tiebreaking vote to evict Matt and have him be the first member of the jury.

Natalie has sworn revenge.

Adam won the En Guarde! HoH competition, much to his own surprise, since he was actually trying not to win the HoH, because that would put a target on his a$$.

Natalie has planned out Adam's HoH for him, will he go through with it, though? I dunno.

03-23-08, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Guinea Pigs to the Diary Room"
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAA

More Guinea Pigs less hamsters!!!!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-08, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Guinea Pigs to the Diary Room"
At least we finally have a reason to start something in Fanatics. That was the best confessional since 'Howie: Jedi In Training'.

03-23-08, 08:21 PM (EST)
5. "*aack! get the mute buton on!*"
We get a montage of Sharon and the "BEEBEES, BEEBEES!" that she does with the Guinea Pigs....

LOL! We even get a DR entry from the Guinea Pigs stating that she's certifiable!

And then we get the Adam HoH room debut. Which includes a metric a$$load of baby food, both in the HoH basket, and in the mini-fridge.......... Natalie wants some, though........

Here comes some of the Josh/Sheila jabs, minor dose this time, because he's playing with Sheila that Josh/Sheila would be put up...... and Adam decides to play along for a little while....

03-23-08, 08:26 PM (EST)
7. "Lovely, another America assist the HoH thing"
CBS.com has 20 questions about the houseguest involving politics, celebrity, etc. I imagine that the answer from the poll questions, minus the votes for the evicted hamster, will be part of the next HoH competition........ probably with the return of the Isolation Booths of Doom......

03-23-08, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB#9, Episode 18 60 minutes ECST"
Dunno about y'all, but I'd be playing blackjack. There's nothing to really think about here. Odds of winning series: low. Odds of winning hand: about fifty-fifty. You've pretty much got to go for it.

03-23-08, 08:39 PM (EST)
10. "RE: BB#9, Episode 18 60 minutes ECST"
Especially considering he's already been evicted once, and already has $10,000 to his name, let alone the $5,000 that Jen has.......

03-23-08, 08:37 PM (EST)
9. "Sponsored Luxury Competition"
In honor of the movie 21, we get a luxury competition.

The premise: they put HG faces on various cards flashed in front of the hamsters, then someone had to buzz in and rattle off HG names from that set to get to a total of 21. If correct, you get a BB chip, if wrong, you're out of the game.

Ryan ended up winning the competition and chooses Adam, James, and Natalie to see the movie, but there's a twist! If Ryan risks the movie passes and plays a game of Blackjack, he can win a trip to Vegas worth over $21,000! If he risks and loses the game, however, Josh, Sharon, Sheila, and Chelsia will get to see the movie instead........ (and maybe more?)

03-23-08, 08:47 PM (EST)
13. "Blackjack Results"
Ryan got two nines for a total of 18, and stayed, especially since there was a Dealer 3 showing......

Unfortunately, underneath the 3 was a 10, then the next card out of the deck was a 6, giving the Dealer 19, and the movie tickets to Chelsia, Sheila, Sharon, and Josh........

03-23-08, 08:57 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Blackjack Results"
At least that explains what happened -- I couldn't figure out any reason why Joshuah or Sheila would ever take each other along to a luxury win. It had to be something random in the team divisions.

03-23-08, 08:42 PM (EST)
11. "*downward note*"
The table shrunk down the to the medium size to better accomodate 8 diners......

Speaking of 8, Natalie is obsessing on the number 8 for some reason...... *cuckoo cuckoo*

03-23-08, 08:46 PM (EST)
12. "Welcome to Natalie's Brain."
It's a scary, scary place...

The problem is: given the way the BB producers like to plant things in the house, she may actually be on to something. We just don't know what yet -- and gawds only know she got to 'Evel Dick' from pink curtains.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-08, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "question..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-08 AT 11:38 AM (EST)

My DVR didn't tape due to the title of the show being changed from "BigBrother 'Til death do us part" to a straight "BigBrother 9".
This means I didn't get to catch the order of the key pulls for the nomination cermony.
Does anyone know in what order the keys were pulled from the block this week? Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!

03-24-08, 11:42 AM (EST)
16. "RE: question..."
Didn't do the delayed program on my DVR but I found this with google
http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/03/24/big-brother-9-nomination-ceremony-6/

The key order was: Natalie, Sharon, Ryan, Joshuah, and Sheila.

Nat first and Sheila last sounds right to me.

03-24-08, 11:44 AM (EST)
17. "RE: question..."
I think it went:

Natalie
Sharon
Ryan (who said 'Wow, that's rare.')
Joshuah
Sheila

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-24-08, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: question..."
I was very happy with the delay this weekend. It allowed me more time with my family for Easter. Thank you CBS.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-08, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: question..."
Thank you Snidget and Estee. You ladies are the greatest!
You've made me and a lot of bbrats very happy.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •