URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1237
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB#9, Episode 18 60 minutes ECST"

Posted by Snidget on 03-23-08 at 07:39 PM
What, they pull this carp even when it isn't to screw over The Amazing Race?

*resets DVR*
*resets DVR again*

All hoping maybe I'll get all of Dexter recorded tonight.

Well if they ever start the show tonight here is the place to talk about it until it airs on the West Coast.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB#9, Episode 18 60 minutes ECST"
Posted by vince3 on 03-23-08 at 07:50 PM
I think we're about 5-10 minutes away......

CBS shows delayed approximately 50 minutes this Sunday.....

Posted by jd8855 on 03-23-08 at 07:52 PM
Should be a reminder then to all Canadians who get CTV not to post anything until you guys get the chance to watch it... although it's a good one ;)

"To review:"
Posted by vince3 on 03-23-08 at 08:14 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-08 AT 08:21 PM (EST)

Last week Natalie made a pact with James on the Disco Mobile HoH Torture of Doom that her and Matt would be safe for the week. Problem is: James eventually went back on it: He won the POV, then removed Sheila to put Matt up on the block. When the votes to evict were tied at 3 each, James cast the tiebreaking vote to evict Matt and have him be the first member of the jury.

Natalie has sworn revenge.

Adam won the En Guarde! HoH competition, much to his own surprise, since he was actually trying not to win the HoH, because that would put a target on his a$$.

Natalie has planned out Adam's HoH for him, will he go through with it, though? I dunno.

"Guinea Pigs to the Diary Room"
Posted by Snidget on 03-23-08 at 08:17 PM
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAA

More Guinea Pigs less hamsters!!!!

"RE: Guinea Pigs to the Diary Room"
Posted by Estee on 03-23-08 at 08:24 PM
At least we finally have a reason to start something in Fanatics. That was the best confessional since 'Howie: Jedi In Training'.

"*aack! get the mute buton on!*"
Posted by vince3 on 03-23-08 at 08:21 PM
We get a montage of Sharon and the "BEEBEES, BEEBEES!" that she does with the Guinea Pigs....

LOL! We even get a DR entry from the Guinea Pigs stating that she's certifiable!

And then we get the Adam HoH room debut. Which includes a metric a$$load of baby food, both in the HoH basket, and in the mini-fridge.......... Natalie wants some, though........

Here comes some of the Josh/Sheila jabs, minor dose this time, because he's playing with Sheila that Josh/Sheila would be put up...... and Adam decides to play along for a little while....

"Lovely, another America assist the HoH thing"
Posted by vince3 on 03-23-08 at 08:26 PM
CBS.com has 20 questions about the houseguest involving politics, celebrity, etc. I imagine that the answer from the poll questions, minus the votes for the evicted hamster, will be part of the next HoH competition........ probably with the return of the Isolation Booths of Doom......

Posted by Estee on 03-23-08 at 08:35 PM
Dunno about y'all, but I'd be playing blackjack. There's nothing to really think about here. Odds of winning series: low. Odds of winning hand: about fifty-fifty. You've pretty much got to go for it.

Posted by vince3 on 03-23-08 at 08:39 PM
Especially considering he's already been evicted once, and already has $10,000 to his name, let alone the $5,000 that Jen has.......

"Sponsored Luxury Competition"
Posted by vince3 on 03-23-08 at 08:37 PM
In honor of the movie 21, we get a luxury competition.

The premise: they put HG faces on various cards flashed in front of the hamsters, then someone had to buzz in and rattle off HG names from that set to get to a total of 21. If correct, you get a BB chip, if wrong, you're out of the game.

Ryan ended up winning the competition and chooses Adam, James, and Natalie to see the movie, but there's a twist! If Ryan risks the movie passes and plays a game of Blackjack, he can win a trip to Vegas worth over $21,000! If he risks and loses the game, however, Josh, Sharon, Sheila, and Chelsia will get to see the movie instead........ (and maybe more?)

"Blackjack Results"
Posted by vince3 on 03-23-08 at 08:47 PM
Ryan got two nines for a total of 18, and stayed, especially since there was a Dealer 3 showing......

Unfortunately, underneath the 3 was a 10, then the next card out of the deck was a 6, giving the Dealer 19, and the movie tickets to Chelsia, Sheila, Sharon, and Josh........

"RE: Blackjack Results"
Posted by Estee on 03-23-08 at 08:57 PM
At least that explains what happened -- I couldn't figure out any reason why Joshuah or Sheila would ever take each other along to a luxury win. It had to be something random in the team divisions.

"*downward note*"
Posted by vince3 on 03-23-08 at 08:42 PM
The table shrunk down the to the medium size to better accomodate 8 diners......

Speaking of 8, Natalie is obsessing on the number 8 for some reason...... *cuckoo cuckoo*

"Welcome to Natalie's Brain."
Posted by Estee on 03-23-08 at 08:46 PM
It's a scary, scary place...

The problem is: given the way the BB producers like to plant things in the house, she may actually be on to something. We just don't know what yet -- and gawds only know she got to 'Evel Dick' from pink curtains.

"question..."
Posted by tribephyl on 03-24-08 at 11:38 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-24-08 AT 11:38 AM (EST)

My DVR didn't tape due to the title of the show being changed from "BigBrother 'Til death do us part" to a straight "BigBrother 9".
This means I didn't get to catch the order of the key pulls for the nomination cermony.
Does anyone know in what order the keys were pulled from the block this week? Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!

"RE: question..."
Posted by Snidget on 03-24-08 at 11:42 AM
Didn't do the delayed program on my DVR but I found this with google
http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/03/24/big-brother-9-nomination-ceremony-6/

The key order was: Natalie, Sharon, Ryan, Joshuah, and Sheila.

Nat first and Sheila last sounds right to me.

Posted by Estee on 03-24-08 at 11:44 AM
I think it went:

Natalie
Sharon
Ryan (who said 'Wow, that's rare.')
Joshuah
Sheila

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-24-08 at 12:16 PM
I was very happy with the delay this weekend. It allowed me more time with my family for Easter. Thank you CBS.

Posted by tribephyl on 03-24-08 at 08:08 PM
Thank you Snidget and Estee. You ladies are the greatest!
You've made me and a lot of bbrats very happy.