The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-15-07, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode and the resulting Nominations Of The Jensus on this thread until midnight EDT, by which time the West Coast will have witnessed the second-greatest pageant of human suffering and inhumane torture in species history. And that's just us watching the Jensus operate. Imagine what it's like to actually be trapped in the house with her. 'I'm going to base my nominations on the most important thing: appearance. None of you are as pretty as me, so you don't deserve to be here! That's it! I'm the last one! So where's my money?' In the same place as your sense of perspective, but don't worry: any time you want either one, feel free to crawl into the coffin after them.

(Please note that the Jensus has decreed that all who use sigpics shall be destroyed, for they are not as attractive as she perceives herself to be and thus cannot be allowed to exist. Act accordingly anyway.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East ... volsfan 07-15-07 1
   RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East ... Estee 07-15-07 3
       RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East ... volsfan 07-15-07 10
   RE: jen has already almost broken m... lynkfri13 07-15-07 4
       RE: jen has already almost broken m... Estee 07-15-07 6
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East ... Estee 07-15-07 2
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East ... Estee 07-15-07 5
   RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East ... volsfan 07-15-07 14
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East ... Estee 07-15-07 7
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East ... Estee 07-15-07 8
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East ... Estee 07-15-07 9
 America's Player Char 07-15-07 11
   RE: America's Player Estee 07-15-07 13
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East ... Estee 07-15-07 12
   RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East ... Char 07-15-07 15
       RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East ... cahaya 07-15-07 16
 Nominees: Estee 07-15-07 17
   RE: Nominees: cahaya 07-15-07 18
   RE: Nominees: JoshInSGV 07-16-07 19
       RE: Nominees: JoshInSGV 07-16-07 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-07, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I will be watching...just on delay for a few minutes. I just about hurled my TV this morning watching some of the late night show. URGH!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-15-07, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Anything in particular, Doc?

07-15-07, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The whole thing as mentioned below about Jen being upset over the pictures in her HOH room. *rolls eyes*

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-15-07, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: jen has already almost broken my tv"
the show has been on less than 15 minutes and I'm close to hurling the tv out the window over jen's shallow personality and total cluelessness.

The last straw is that she takes down the only picture of her mother, because she herself isn't wearing enough makeup.

Please take me now, god.

07-15-07, 08:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: jen has already almost broken my tv"
Please take me now, god.

...Dick?

07-15-07, 07:57 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Amber feels God put her on the block to test her.

Therefore, Amber thinks Kali is God.

Geez. Maggie didn't even get that far.

07-15-07, 08:01 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Joe is tired of seeing stupidity rewarded -- Jen wasn't thinking about the teacup's hole and just threw a number out -- but he still wants to take advantage of it: nominate Dustin and Amber! Jen thinks Joe should watch out for himself. Dick thinks it's going to be him and Danielle, especially after he can't be bothered to see Jen's HoH room. Danielle also thinks she and her father are going up. And Jen's first reaction to seeing her HoH decorations is to start hating the pictures. Too old. Too little makeup. Not enough style. She starts taking them down, the one with her mother first.

Kali's relieved because she didn't engage in Jen-bashing. Like that'll matter.

And the Robinson Boys (plus Dustin) play a drinking game: every time Jen says 'I' or 'me', take a sip. They play it right in front of her. She never catches on. Not even after the first bladder explodes.

07-15-07, 08:35 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The drinking game thing was like Tuesday or Wednesday night...a little tape delay there, I think.

07-15-07, 08:04 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And now, for your viewing pleasure, Nick will work out. So will Mike. Or Zach. Whoever the other guy is.

Nick gives Danielle the key to his heart, which also happens to be the key to his suitcase. Danielle still thinks Jen will nominate her because she flirts more with Nick than Jen does. This can't be helping.

07-15-07, 08:07 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Kali speaks to Jensus in the HoH room. The Jensus is thinking about the possibilities of nominating Nick. (It's the Danielle thing, isn't it?) Kali immediately tries to move Jensus off this idea, protecting her own alliance. Jensus decides Kali has wisdom and to consider her words careful. She then becomes distracted by a stray speck of dust and spends twenty minutes swatting at it.

07-15-07, 08:20 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Remember Jeff's Smoothie Bar? Time for the BB ripoff version, Name That Pie. Each pie has two major filling ingredients (and all possible ones are listed on a board.) You bid bites until someone challenges you to ID the pie in that number. Do it and your team gets a point, don't and the other receives one. First team to seven wins. It's not as gross or disgusting as it could have been, but having Jen host makes up for a lot of it.

Highlight moment: Eric loses to Kali, then smashes the pie into his own face.

Blue team (all men minus Joe) wins the challenge, 7-5. Red team (all women, minus Jen, plus Joe) is on slop for the week. Some of them will be going into their second week on slop. Dick's worried about Danielle: she's among the fortnighters, and she also lost the decision pie.

Char 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-15-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Char Click to send private message to Char Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "America's Player"
Who's bed should Eric sleep walk into tonight?

07-15-07, 08:32 PM (EST)
13. "RE: America's Player"
Dustin. Definitely Dustin.

No, wait -- Jen. She'd try to hit him, and the instant she makes contact, she's out...

07-15-07, 08:31 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Jen: 'Obviously I'm good at figuring things out and I'm not, like, stupid.'

Uh-huh.

This comes out during a conversation with Nick, during which she basically says she's angry with him for noticing Danielle's existence. Whee...

More Fun With Jen: Eric discovers America wants him to try and get Jessica on the block, so goes to Jen with a story about how Jessica gives him 'I'm up to something' vibes despite not being in control of anything. Jen is actually willing to entertain this, partially because she's incredibly stupid and mostly because she doesn't want Jessica to be the pretty one.

Later on, Jen comes into the circle bed room while Dick is sleeping and decides to start talking. About her hair. In a towel. And the benefits of towels. Versus driers. Or, just for example, killing her. Dick walks out, announces to the house that he would rather put his genitals into a meat grinder than date Jen, then goes to her with the 'shut up and listen for once' speech. Things happen in the house that are not about Jen. Every conversation does not have to be about Jen. Jen does not understand this concept. Dick promises to wake her up every night and make her life miserable unless she learns, then leaves. Jen's response is to play with her hair, smile vacantly, and wave to the camera.

Any question about how the nominations are going to look?

Char 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-15-07, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Char Click to send private message to Char Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Jen-ius.. she is not....

Amber looks like she's gonna cry during the nominations. I think the stress is too much for her.

Oooops so much for America's Player.. Jessica is safe

ED and Danielle are up on the block--
Reason - nominated cuz they give a negative atmosphere for everyone... and it would be a happier house without their negative vibes... OMG (rolls eyes)

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-07, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
She's not quite Jenuine, either.

07-15-07, 08:39 PM (EST)
17. "Nominees:"
Danielle & Dick.

What. A. Shock.

By the way, the twist meter is threatening to move to the one-third over empty mark.

Reason cited for nomination: the father-daughter duo create negative vibes. That's right. Negative vibes. I'd give you the whole speech, but no one believed it.

Dick promises not to campaign against Danielle. Nick sees through Jen. Danielle sees through Jen. Jen promises to spend a lot of time in the jacuzzi.

Do we hate this moron yet?

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-07, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Nominees:"
Everyone except Jen see through Jen.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-16-07, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Nominees:"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-07 AT 03:09 AM (EST)

Jen really cracks me up with her behavior. Half of the time I find her incredibly annoying, and the other half I think it's comedic genius. Although Jen's reasons for nominating Daniele and ED are misguided, I do think it's the best decision for herself (and the rest of the house). They need to break up father/daughter before it's too late. If these morons can't see what a big threat Daniele/ED are, then they all deserve to lose.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-16-07, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Nominees:"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-07 AT 03:08 AM (EST)

Ooops! Somehow I posted the same message twice.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •