The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"user name change"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"user name change"
hello friends...

I'd like to change my username -- my divorce is now final and my maiden name has been restored, so alas, I am really no longer "Catt". As attached as I am to that little username, it does make me feel a little sick to look at it.

No rush -- but I admit I am charmingly befuddled on how to go about it...

(Bye bye awesome DAW count. *sigh*)

I am, however, keeping this here lime helmet kitty.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: user name change tribephyl 07-14-06 1
 RE: user name change mysticwolf 07-14-06 2
   RE: user name change Snidget 07-15-06 3
 RE: user name change kingfish 07-15-06 4
 RE: user name change Silvergirl1 07-18-06 5
 RE: user name change syren 07-18-06 6
 RE: user name change CantStandToLook 07-18-06 7
   RE: user name change miamicatt 07-19-06 8
       RE: user name change mrc 08-01-06 10
 RE: user name change HistoryDetective 07-28-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: user name change"
Don't do it mc!
Divorcing a husband is vastly easier than divorcing a signame.

Actually, I believe it has everything to do with your ISP.

If you've recently changed ISPs it's going to be very easy to switch names. However, if you are still using the same address it will only recognize mcatt.
Or something like that.

If it helps at all, I've never once thought of your ex when looking at your signame.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: user name change"
On this site all you need to do is send a message to webby explaining and asking him to allow you to create a new identity and requesting that he eliminate the old.

Personally, I'll have a hard time not thinking of you as Catt. Has nothing to do with your ex. Even knowing the way you chose/created your name hasn't really registered. It's the lime helmet kitty and the kitty playful way you post. But, I guess I can understand. You still see the connection to your old life when you see the name.

Maybe something still cat related? "Chat" (the French word for cat) in place of Catt, perhaps? Or, spelling with a "k", or dropping a "t" so that the unwanted "att" is gone?

We all know that you really are flexible enough for the "cat" reference to fit. I've seen it with my own eyes. I hope you don't abandon it altogether.

Puppy Lvoe from Tribe blogging's scary

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-06, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: user name change"
I understand why you want to change, but I would hope you keep something kitty related. I never associated cat-ness with your ex's name but with how your personality comes across on-line.

OTOH, whatever you need to do to move on is OK with me.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: user name change"

TiajuanaTrixi?

MiamiMaryJane? (Heh Heh)

Miamidefinatelynotcatt?

Miami#@$*$?

Miamigirl?

MiamiDAW?

MiamiDreaming?

MiamiMia?

MiamiMammy?

Or, Why not just Miami? You cut out the Catt, right?

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: user name change"

Here I was calling you Catt or MCatt at the peep meet. Sorry!

What will be the new lime helmet kitty's name?

Amazing sig pic by Tribe, 2006!

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: user name change"
If you do change it can I suggest PKitty?

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: user name change"
I'll petition for Pkitty too

miamicatt 9247 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miamicatt Click to send private message to miamicatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: user name change"
Awwwwwwww, that would have been a good choice too.

But the new one has already been chosen.

"C H A T B O"

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: user name change"
Not Mrs. Hayden?

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: user name change"
I changed your link on my blog, if that's worth anything.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •