The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wait a minute...my sig pic isn't showing up...it's broken..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-03-06, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wait a minute...my sig pic isn't showing up...it's broken..."
The sig pic that I use in the Be The Survivor forum (my Cao Boi's Goatee one) didn't show up, and the part that is the name of the picture at the end (the "yadayada.gif" part) shows up when I edit it as "#####.gif" for some reason. That's five actual pound signs, not a curse word. Right now, I alternate between one sig pic and the other; in Survivor forums, I use the one that I am posting about here, and in other forums, I use the other. Someone advised me that using multiple pics is against guidelines; therefore, I use them alternately now. Therefore, I am led to ask if this is a glitch or something.

Don't go after me now that I fixed it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wait a minute...my sig pic isn'... Colonel Zoidberg 10-03-06 1
 Here ya' go... tribephyl 10-03-06 2
 RE: Wait a minute...my sig pic isn'... SurvivorBlows 10-03-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-03-06, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wait a minute...my sig pic isn't showing up...it's broken..."
Lemme try seeing if the part that is filtered shows up...

#####

If that's five pound signs, it's filtered, and you're all driving me nuts.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-06, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Here ya' go..."

Not quite sure how it got corrupted, so I uploaded a new one for you. Same siggie, different URL. Hopefully this one will stay around, without being turned into a swearword.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wait a minute...my sig pic isn't showing up...it's broken..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-06 AT 11:04 PM (EST)

> Someone advised me that using multiple pics is
>against guidelines; therefore, I use them alternately now. Therefore, I
>am led to ask if this is a glitch or
>something.

Hi Colonel, if you began using them "alternately," it was only in the last few days -- here's a violation from just four days ago -- and following several unacknowledged warning messages (sent over the last couple of weeks or so) from the board's moderators. Since you kept violating the policy, your extra sigs were banned.

Thanks,
SB

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •