The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Invalid User ID"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Invalid User ID"
Hello...I'm having trouble signing on with another user ID. I had to create a new one just so I can post this. It's telling me I have an invalid user ID. I triple checked the spelling and password, but it's still not working. I hate to give up on the other user ID because I've got over 130 DAWs under my belt. Do I give up on the previous and start anew?

Thanks

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Me too strid33 09-30-05 1
 RE: Invalid User ID SurvivorBlows 09-30-05 2
   RE: Invalid User ID strid333 09-30-05 3
   RE: Invalid User ID flipxcyd 10-01-05 4
   RE: Invalid User ID sharon2 11-25-05 5
 RE: Invalid User ID elaine1 01-19-06 6
   RE: Invalid User ID AR_nutz 01-19-06 7
 RE: Invalid User ID kathliam 01-19-06 8
   RE: Invalid User ID ARnutz 01-19-06 9
       RE: Invalid User ID Estee 01-19-06 10
           RE: Invalid User ID zipperhead 01-19-06 11
               RE: Invalid User ID Cygnus X1 02-22-06 15
 RE: Invalid User ID Maroonclown 01-19-06 12
 UPDATE SurvivorBlows 01-19-06 13
   RE: UPDATE syren 01-19-06 14
       RE: UPDATE Snidget 02-23-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid33 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-30-05, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid33 Click to send private message to strid33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Me too"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-05 AT 09:44 PM (EST)

This is a new login name for me too. I'm normally strid333. I believe the last time I posted was this morning saying that I can do Ep 5 SOTS for Survivor. I do not want to keep using this login. It only has 2 3s in it and is not a perfect login name lol. If you have info, please send it to me in my strid333 email address (or pm me at either - if either works) because I used my dad's email address to create this login.

Edit to add. I used Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox and it didn't work for either. I use IE the most for this website.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Invalid User ID"
Hello, early this evening we encountered a data corruption issue. Although all user registrations prior to 9/28/2005 have been restored, some message board users who registered usernames between 9/28 and 9/30 may continue to experience login issues when attempting to login.

We are making every effort to restore this user data, however should you encounter this error please re-register your account information. Thank you.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-30-05, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Invalid User ID"
Woo hoo. Thank you for the info. Obviously, I'm back in my true form.

Three is the perfect number.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-01-05, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Invalid User ID"
Yay! Thank you much.

sharon2 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-25-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharon2 Click to send private message to sharon2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Invalid User ID"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-05 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

>Hello, early this evening we encountered
>a data corruption issue.
>Although all user registrations prior
>to 9/28/2005 have been restored,
>some message board users who
>registered usernames between 9/28 and
>9/30 may continue to experience
>login issues when attempting to
>login.
>
>We are making every effort to
>restore this user data, however
>should you encounter this error
>please re-register your account information.
>Thank you.

I note the logon problem the orignal poster had was a while ago. I'm wondering if the logon problems are happening again and if they'll be resolved. I have to use a new ID to access now, would prefer my original but maybe that's not possible.

(I've tried Firefox, Opera & IE, still unable to access.
Re-registering worked but had to create this new ID)

elaine1 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail elaine1 Click to send private message to elaine1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Invalid User ID"
After trying numerous times this morning I was not able to sign on using my old name, elaine0, and had to create a new account.

Any idea if this problem will be corrected?

AR_nutz 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AR_nutz Click to send private message to AR_nutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Invalid User ID"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-06 AT 08:49 AM (EST)

I am having the same problem this morning. *pouts* When I log in as ARnutz, the screen says Invalid UserID.

I also tried my son's ID (Nutzboy) and it didn't work either.

ETA: Oh no! I hope that the reason I am having a problem is not that my son and I share a computer and thus we have the same IP address! I am not using a duplicate ID. Could it have been mistaken that I was? He has recently joined so he can take part in the games on the sports forum.

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-19-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Invalid User ID"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-06 AT 08:55 AM (EST)

I could not log in this morning either. Also received 'Invalid User ID' message. I re-registered (under same name), and may have screwed myself out of 2500 hard-earned DAW postings, but wanted Webby to know some problems are still out there.

Edited to add: nope, it appears my points came along with re-registration. Woo and hoo!

Kathliam

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Invalid User ID"
Thanks for the tip kath!!! I did the same as you did and now I'm A-OK! Phew!

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Invalid User ID"
Same problem here, tried the same solution. I was wondering what I'd done to be banned.

I mean, more than usual.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-19-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Invalid User ID"
I had the exact same thought.

Blame it on the new "monitors". One day on the job and they're already trashing the place.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Invalid User ID"
Not enough, apparently.

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Invalid User ID"
Holy Hannah! I wasn't sure if I got thrown out or what.

Good to be back.

Rolly Sig Shop

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "UPDATE"
Hi folks, I've posted a forum announcement about this:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=read_announcements#1

Everyone who registered pre-1/16/2006 should be fine now, if you aren't, please email me.

Thanks,
SB

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: UPDATE"
While I can log in now, I cannot if I click on the remember me when I return box. And my flag won't go away.

I keep getting excited thinking new message...then nothing.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-06, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: UPDATE"
You might check your cookie settings.

I find when I go through and delete all the cookies I will have to log in to all the sites that remember me. For Internet Explorer look at the Internet Options under tools, click on the privacy tab and see what your cookies are set to. I'm usually at Medium and that seems to let the cookies from here work.

If you keep the privacy at a higher level you might be able to tell it to let this site have access even if you normally wouldn't let other sites do so.
K.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •