The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Help Log Out"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Help Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tilwee 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-27-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tilwee Click to send private message to Tilwee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Help Log Out"
Please help me figure out why I can't seem to log out. I will log in, check the boards, go to the lobby page and hit LOG OUT, I am directed to the Log In page. I don't do anything, since I want to log out, so then I close my brouser. But when I return later, I am still logged in because at the top of the lobby page there is the Log Out icon. This interferes with me getting the lastest posting. I ask to be notified when new posting are posted (thank you), but when I go to that page, they are not there.
Even though I have posted alot (for me) I am still new to all of this and am trying to learn. I have browsed through your Help postings, but have not found anything that could help me on this. I have used the Help posting to answer some other questions and find then very helpful.
May I take a minute to say that I really enjoy this site !!!
It is the best on the WWW !!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Help Log Out SurvivorBlows 10-01-03 1
   RE: Help Log Out Tilwee 10-02-03 2
 RE:Cookie Tilwee 10-08-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-03, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Help Log Out"
Other than the possibility that you're running some kind of firewall software that might somehow be preventing our message board from deleting it's very own session cookie from your computer, I have no explanation for this behavior, sorry.

-SB

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-02-03, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tilwee Click to send private message to Tilwee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Help Log Out"
That might be one reason. I also noticed that I need to log out of each different message board that I visit. If I log out on the surviour board but had also visited the "Starting Over" board under other shows, I am not logged out on the "Starting Over" board.
I noticed this after I had posted to you and went back and checked every board that I visited to see if I was logged out.
But thank you for getting back to me.

10-08-03, 06:16 PM (EST)
3. "RE:Cookie"
Thank you for the suggestion. I located the cookie, deleted it and am not having a problem logging out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •