The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I should have known about Dr. Monkey"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-18-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"I should have known about Dr. Monkey"
I broke my arm in a freak accident earlier that day. I was on my way to a seedy backalley to score some serious amount of heroin, when I was suddenly hit by a short man driving a Gremlin, while crossing the road. Luckily I wasn't too banged up, but the collision broke my arm when I used it to brace myself from the impact.

I had the man in the Gremlin call my friends on my cellphone. They quickly responded to the call. It was only about 10 minutes later that they came, picked me up, and were taking me to a doctor. Now since I had a major heroin problem I couldn't just go to any ole doctor. Not to fear, my friends knew just the person that could do a professional job and still keep my private business on the down-lo. His name was Dr. Monkey. I kept thinking about what a strange name that was. I jokingly asked them if he was actually a monkey. I was dumbfounded when they told me that he was, in fact, a bonafide chimp. They immediately saw the expression of horror on my face, and proceeded to calm me down.

It turns out that Dr. Monkey, who's real name was Bananas B. Monkey, was responsible for many great things in his lifetime. He had successfully swam the English Channel three times in his life! That bit of information eased my worries a little, but maybe he was just a strong swimmer and nothing else. But I was quickly told that he was also responsible for fathering Janis Joplin. Now I was really getting impressed with this chimp. But how does a monkey fathering Janis Joplin qualify him to do surgeries? Not to worry, he also was on the Reagan cabinet and was responsible for the movement to end communism. Now I was beaming with confidence! If he could help tear down a suppressive wall, then he could easily fix my broken arm.

We were close to the shady underground lair where Dr. Monkey did his surgeries. I was no longer worried about a chimp operating on me. But I did tell my friends to watch the procedure anyways, just in case anything went wrong. We knocked on the door. The door creaked open slightly, a monkey hand reached out and motioned for us to come in. We opened the door and saw several chimps in nurse outfits giving us a strange look. And then he came out! Dr. Monkey ran into the room. He had a surgical mask on, tiny instruments in his hands, and an evil look in his eye. He dropped his instruments and motioned for me to come over to the table. I was more scared at that moment than I had ever been in my entire life. But I was somehow relaxed a bit by his cute monkey face, and small furry body. I walked forward, sat on the table, and laid down slowly. My friends starting walking toward the table when suddenly, all of the monkeys in the room starting throwing their own poo at my friends. The chimps were jumping up and down, screaming out, and pointing toward the door. My friends immediately ran out, never to be heard from again.

If I wasn't worried at that moment, I was about to be. Dr. Monkey grabbed the gas mask and mistakingly placed it on my crotch. I gently guided his hand up to my mouth and started breathing heavily into it. Right before I was heading off to dreamworld, I noticed Dr. Monkey pick up his tiny instruments, pick out the most sinister looking one, and he scratched his head over and over again, as if he didn't know exactly where to open me up at.

It's been over a month since I visited that dark underground lair. I'm glad to report that my arm is doing just fine. It's completely healed and I was able to play several games of Tennis just last week. My stroke was even more powerful than before! Now, the operation didn't completely go without a hitch. Dr. Monkey got kinda confused at one point and ended up rearranging some of my insides. But it's really not that big of a deal. You'd be surprised how quickly you adapt to crapping out of your mouth.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bacon! zombiebaby 06-18-04 1
   RE: Bacon! bacon 06-18-04 3
       RE: Bacon! zombiebaby 06-18-04 4
 RE: I should have known about Dr. M... Breezy 06-18-04 2
 Bacon! Schnookie Palookie 06-18-04 5
 RE: I should have known about Dr. M... woeisme1 06-29-04 6
   RE: I should have known about Dr. M... bacon 07-03-04 7
       RE: I should have known about Dr. M... woeisme1 07-04-04 9
 Excellent tribephyl 07-03-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7021 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-18-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bacon!"
That was screamingly funny! I really enjoyed it!

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-18-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bacon!"
Thank you. It's being made into a lifetime movie as we speak.

zombiebaby 7021 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bacon!"

Maybe they can get Ryan Seacrest as Dr Monkey

Britney Spears could play you

Breezy 18268 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I should have known about Dr. Monkey"
LOL I like it.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-04, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Bacon!"
I'm disturbed intrigued by how your mind works

Funny story. I've always loved the Planet of the Apes films!

The Order of Banana Delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

woeisme1 3588 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-29-04, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I should have known about Dr. Monkey"
I laughed so loud I alarmed the neighbors. Great job Bacon

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

There is no memory with less satisfaction in it than the memory of some temptation we resisted--James Branch Cabell

07-03-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I should have known about Dr. Monkey"
It truly is a phenomenal work of art. Thank you for admiring it as such.

woeisme1 3588 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-04-04, 05:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I should have known about Dr. Monkey"
You are so right and thank you for creating it for me to admire as such.

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

Handcrafted by RollDdice

There is no memory with less satisfaction in it than the memory of some temptation we resisted--James Branch Cabell

tribephyl 7624 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-04, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Excellent"
I never quite knew where you were gonna go with this. Which is probably why I liked it so much.

You, my friend, are a very creative and very deranged person.

Sorry to hear about your apparently newly acquired halotosis problem.

Slice n' Dice Chop Shop İMMIV
Upon thee, Mike Darnell, I wish a most serious pox.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •