The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know it's -40 Outside"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

northernlights 5046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-04, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know it's -40 Outside"
This entry was inspired by the temperature at my house this morning. My ride to work went by quickly today because I was making this list up as I drove. Hope you enjoy it.

Top 10 Ways You Know it’s –40 Outside

Dave: From the home office in North Bay, Ontario…hey, North Bay, isn’t that your hometown Paul?

Paul: No, that would be Thunder Bay Dave. Thunder Bay, not North Bay.

Dave: Thunder Bay, North Bay…what’s the difference? They’re both cold little hick towns in Northern Ontario.

Paul: Whatever Mr. Muncie. So North Bay, is that where the kid lives that writes the killer top tens?

Dave: Don’t think so. But…North Bay is where Top 10 Newbie northernlights is from.

Paul: Ooooooo…northernlights. I remember as a teenager laying out on the front lawn with my friends gazing at the sky watching the northernlights dancing…

Dave: Okaaaaay. No time to hear about that now Paul. We’ve got to get on with tonight’s Top Ten Ways You Know it’s –40 Outside. Seems to me this northernlights chick should know what she’s talking about here.

#10 A roaring fire, the furnace running non-stop and 3 space heaters doesn't stop ice from forming in the toilet.

#9 The only people you see smiling are taxi drivers, tow truck owners and travel agents.

Dave: She’s not as good at this as that bendy straw kid or the man of steel.

Paul: Give her a chance Dave. Maybe she just needs to get warmed up. *giggles like a schoolgirl*

#8 You seriously consider becoming a school bus driver so you could have the day off.

#7 You make more typos that anotherkim and Princess Pooh put together because of the gloves you're wearing.

#6 Your excuse for beating a total stranger to within an inch of their life is that they asked “Is it cold enough for you?”

#5 Square Tires.

#4 The dog is wearing Depends instead of going outside to pee.

#3 You’re wearing Depends because the waterlines are frozen and the toilet is out of order.

#2 Elvis Stojko performs a quad jump on your waterbed.

And the #1 Way You Know it’s –40 Outside…

#1 The girls are all wearing fur panties.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know ... Schnookie Palookie 01-14-04 1
 RE: WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know ... nailbone 01-14-04 2
 RE: WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know ... L82LIFE 01-14-04 3
 RE: WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know ... DoodleBug 01-14-04 4
 RE: WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know ... Drive My Car 01-15-04 5
 RE: WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know ... Mon Cherie 01-15-04 6
 RE: WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know ... Deonna 01-15-04 7
 RE: BRAVO!!!! Sheila 01-16-04 8
 RE: WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know ... Wheezy 02-05-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know it's -40 Outside"
BWAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious Lightsy! I can laugh cause I've been there before

My faves:

#8 You seriously consider becoming a school bus driver so you could have the day off.
#4 The dog is wearing Depends instead of going outside to pee.
#2 Elvis Stojko performs a quad jump on your waterbed.

Good stuff!!

Purrrrfect Siggy by the Talented Kittyloaf
*gives Lightsy a BIG HUG to warm her up*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27248 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know it's -40 Outside"

>
>#1 The girls are all wearing
>fur panties.
>
Probably the only advantage.

Nicely done, Lightsy dear.

Sandra, Panama's Sole Survivor
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian
and OT Studmuffin of the Year '03
o-
Cool new sig courtesy of Jslice

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know it's -40 Outside"
LMAO! I love this, Lightsy! I'm just glad I read this when I'm the only one here, it would have been really hard to make people think I was working with all the cackling coming out of my office!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know it's -40 Outside"
very cute! Loved #4 and #2

Snazzy new sigpic by Slice
What's your function?

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know it's -40 Outside"
LMAO! I love this, cracked me up ( I think I woke Zuma)!

I'm sorry it's so cold, but at least you have a sense of humor about your frozen fate.

The banter was excellant! I think you are giving that bendy straw kid and the man of steel some cool competition.

why am I all of a sudden feeling guilty about my 50 dgrees and rainy day? *giggle* HUGS my Lights!

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-15-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know it's -40 Outside"
LMAO!!! I especially liked the Depends ones!

Mon

"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."
-Henry Drummond

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-15-04, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know it's -40 Outside"
*LOL* Everyone at work is staring at me wondering why I am laughing so loud!!

Deonna

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-16-04, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BRAVO!!!!"
LIGHTSY!!!! You have some real talent sweetie!!! I am so happy to not know what -40 feels like but I'm laughing hysterically at the TTL (especially Elvis Stojko one)!

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-04, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know it's -40 Outside"
OMH, what a HOOT! How did I miss this one?

Great job, more! more!

Wheeze

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •