The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Bor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-14-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Bor"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-03 AT 03:01 AM (EST)

maybe I fixed this post.

A Flight

Oh, My God. I’m falling and I an’t get up. But then my arms start … fluttering. Amazing. At least it’s not going to be a freefall.

Help me. I’m tired already. Where’s Mom? Where’s Dad? Got to do something. This is gonna hurt, I’m sure of it. Oooch, noieses, danger.

I remember the danger chirps. Is that me screeching? Danger or rescue? Jeepers. OK, so, what now? I still have two wings operable. This is a plan, I hope.

Ground in so place for one of the air. Dang, my left toe. There is danger here. Must fly. Must fly, haha. I’ve seen it so often. But how now, brown cow? Can I get a ride?

Concentrate. Concentrate. It’s all aerodynamics, Mom said. Just be natural. Right.

A worm! A fish! Or is that a bread crumb? Stay alear already. Eat! Such competing instincts. Any movement is potentially a bad movement. Except for me fleeing for my life.

Hey, I got that bug! And for her, too! When did she show up? And wow, there are so many hidden beneath the grass. You’ve got to work for them, though.

Hmmm, I like her feathers. And the way she chirps. Such a wonderful song. It’s fun to do fly-bys with her. We even tell each other where the food is. I CAN keep up with her, mostly because she finds the sweeter things. I have to. I like her sweetness. I show her other fine things I’ve discovered. I hope she likes them.

And then we rest upon a high tree, and decide whether this is the nook. I think she’ll say yes.

She’ll get to decorate, and feather. I’ll get to explore for more. Forage, maybe.

Jeepers, now there’s even more work.

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A short one Ra_8secs 08-14-03 1
   RE: A short one SaphireLady 08-16-03 2
       RE: A short one Ra_8secs 08-19-03 6
   RE: A short one L82LIFE 08-17-03 3
       RE: A short one Ra_8secs 08-19-03 4
       RE: A short one Ra_8secs 08-22-03 9
 RE: A Bor Ra_8secs 08-19-03 5
   RE: A Bor Sunny_Bunny 08-20-03 7
 RE: A Bor Ra_8secs 08-21-03 8
   RE: A Bor Sunny_Bunny 08-22-03 10
       RE: A Bor Ra_8secs 09-09-03 11
           RE: A Bor Sunny_Bunny 09-09-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

08-14-03, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A short one"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-03 AT 12:06 PM (EST)

Oh, my God. I'm falling and I can't get up. But them my arms start flapping. Amazing. At least it's not a free-fall. Still scary as hell.

Help me! I'm tired already. Where's Mom? Where's Dad? Got to land. This is gonna hurt, I'm sure of it. Oooch! Noises? Danger! I'm hungry, too.

I remember the danger chirps. Is that me screeching? Danger or rescue? Jeepers.

OK, so, get up, you fool, I tell myself. I still have two operable wings. This is a plan, I hope.

Ground is no place for one of the air. Dang, my left toe. There is danger here. Must fly. Must fly, haha. I've seen it done before so often. But now now, brown cow? Can I get a ride?

Concentrate. It's all aerodynamics, Mom says. Just be natural. Right.

A work! or is that a bread crumb? A fish bit? A swish and aloft. Stay alert already! Eat Such competing instincts. Any movement is likely a bad movement. Except for my escape.

Hey, I got that bug! And one for her too. Where did she come from? And, wow, there are so many hidden beneath the grass. They take some time, though. Be careful. There are lots of bigger things than me. I'm so small.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-16-03, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A short one"
hhhmmm, in the first person in regards to being a bird? INteresting take and view.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

08-19-03, 05:10 PM (EST)
6. "RE: A short one"
I was floatign along on various "Eagles Poems" and such. SunnyBunny is so wonderful.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A short one"
I really like this, Ra.

Every year we have birds that nest in our yard. I always try to catch a glimpse of the babies' flight lessons because they seem so nervous and unsure. Your story fits their actions perfectly! Very cute.

08-19-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
4. "RE: A short one"

I think I expanded it a little. Have desires for moreso. First person early bird -- chirpingly nice idea,eh?

08-22-03, 03:03 AM (EST)
9. "RE: A short one"
TY, L82,

That's what I was going for. I actually reposted the story, apparently I truncated it or took an early draft (haha, there were only 2).

08-19-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
5. "RE: A Bor"
I did, I did! Write so much a more filling and fulfilling story compared to this first drunken draft. Jeepers. it'll come

Sunny_Bunny 5430 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-03, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A Bor"
Yes love, the retouched version is so wonderful! Post it!

Smooch!

08-21-03, 04:37 PM (EST)
8. "RE: A Bor"
Thisis only about 2/3rds of the story! How did this paste happen? I'll fix it soon.

08-22-03, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A Bor"
Oh, much better love!!! Thank you for posting the rest of it!

Smooch!

09-09-03, 11:02 AM (EST)
11. "RE: A Bor"
just bringing it back to the topof the list. But Mtn Junction is great

09-09-03, 03:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: A Bor"
Smooch! You know I love this story.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •