The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All My World's Turn Ep 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-02, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All My World's Turn Ep 6"
The Doublewide

“Let’s get outta here sleeeve.” Nightscribe through an angry glance at Jizzy and Mandy. “I knew we shouldn’t have come here.”

“Hey she’s my wife and if she said she ain’t ever seen you, she ain’t ever seen you. So get out of here before I call the police.” Jizzy drawled.

Sleeeve threw up his arms, “ Hey, we don’t want any trouble, but she is our mother. Why would I have her picture otherwise.”

“I don’t know why you have her picture but you ain’t her kids. She only has my child.”

Mandy cleared her throat, avoiding their eyes, “Please do as my husband says and leave. I am sorry but you are mistaken.”

Nightscribe pulled Sleeeve away, “Let’s go.”

Buggy’s house.

Detective Bebo, Buggy and Nailbone were hovering over Mon Cherie as she came too. “What, what is going on? I don’t understand this.”

“Honey I have called Sheila, you are going to have the best defense. You couldn’t be more wrong about this Bebo.” Buggy asserted.

“Yes Bebo, Mon Cherie may have had some problems in the past, but she is no killer. I would think you should know that. My God, what are you thinking? Nailbone demanded angrily.

Bebo pulled herself up confidently, “The evidence speaks for itself. I don't have to explain this to you. Mon Cherie, let’s go.”

Mon Cherie dragged her feet, “But I am innocent! I swear I am. I didn’t kill my Mother!” Mon Cherie was near hysterics.

Bebo snorted, “That’s what they all say."

Survivorerist’s Bar

I AM He looked at Moonbaby, “Why shouldn’t I ask Mon Cherie out? She is a nice girl and we always get along. The two of you are great friends, has she said anything bad about me? Is there something I don't know?”

“No that’s not it. It’s just, don’t you think it’s too soon after her mother’s death?” moonbaby pleaded.

I AM He took a swig of his beer, “Actually, I think it’s a perfect time. She needs all the friends she can get.”

Crimsyn ran through the door, breathless. “Oh my God guys, you aren’t going to believe this. I have to sit down. Oh my God.”

“What is it?” I AM HE and Moonbaby said in unison.

“Mon Cherie was arrested. I think for her mother’s murder.”

They looked shocked, “WHAT???”

Crimsyn took a deep breath as GeorgiaBelle came over, “What’s going on?” GeorgiaBelle asked.

Moonbaby said in a shocked voice, “We think Mon was arrested for her Mother’s murder.”

GeorgiaBelle shook her head, “No way, didn’t happen. You guys know that she couldn’t do it.”

Crimsyn continued, “All I know was that I was driving by Buggy’s and the police were there and she was in handcuffs. She was screaming I didn’t kill my Mother. They were putting her in the cruiser. I can’t believe this, I am shocked by this.

“Shocked by what?” Sleeeve asked.

The Police Station

“Has she been fingerprinted?” Bebo asked?”

Canada Girl nodded, “Yes and she is in a holding cell.”

Buggy came rushing in, “Where is she?”

“She is in a holding cell Buggy. You can have a few minutes with her, but that’s all.”

Buggy thanked Bebo and followed Canada Girl to Mon Cherie’s cell, “Mon Cherie, everything will be ok.”

Mon Cherie looked up, her cheeks tear stained. “I didn’t do it Buggy.”

Buggy reached through the bars and smoothed back Mon’s hair, “I know you didn’t. Sheila and Nightscribe are going to be your attorneys. We all believe in you.”

“Has Sami been called.”

“Nailbone stayed with the kids and he was going to try to find her.”

Mon Cherie smiled, “Ok. When can I get out?”

Sheila walked into the holding cell area, “Hi Mon Cherie. How are you?”

“I want to go home.”

“Unfortunately, not tonight. I talked to Bebo, and right now it doesn’t look good. You have access to a lot of money and may be considered a flight risk. You have to be prepared for that.” Sheila stated

Buggy interrupted, “But she won’t go anywhere. ANd I control that money, she won't go anywhere.”

“It doesn’t matter. I am just stating the facts. We don’t know what evidence they have but we will find out soon. But Mon, we will fight this. Now I am going to leave you while I go talk to Bebo. But remember, I am here for you.”

Mon Cherie smiled weakly, “Ok Sheila, thanks.”

Buggy’s phone rang at that moment, “Hey sweetie” Superman’s voice came over the line.

Buggy tried to keep her calm, “Yes?”

“I need to see you.”

The DoubleWide

“Hey Mandy, you sure you don’t know those people?” Jizzy asked.

Mandy hugged him from behind. “I am sure honey. I have never seen them before in my life. Northernlights is down for her nap.”

Jizzy leered at her. “Yeah?”

“She’ll be asleep for a while.”

“Baby, I knew I loved you from the moment we met.”

The No tell motel

“It’s about time you got here Sherps. I thought I was going to have to call your wife or something.” Sami said.

“I wasn’t sure if I could get away. But Sheila got called away.” Sherps said, taking his jacket off and looking around nervously.

“Don’t worry, there are no cameras this time. Can I get you a drink?”

“Yes I need one.”

“Sherps honey, I don’t want us to be enemies, just friends. Of course friends with benefits. And you know what a good friend I can be.” Sami unbuttoned her blouse and walked closer to him, “You know how good it can be. Come on, touch me.”

Sherps knew what he had to do. He took her in his arms and started caressing her. Sami reached up and kissed him deeply, Sherps responded. He couldn’t help himself. He picked her up and laid her out on the bed, kissing her passionately when her phone rang...

Katem’s apartment

Buggy knocked on Katem’s penthouse door. “Katem, I am looking for Superman.”

“Hello Buggy, you know why can’t you be nice to me?”

“Shut up. Where is he?”

Katem called out, “Oh brother dearest! You have a guest.”

Superman came to the door, “Come in Buggy. I need to speak to you alone Buggy, lets go in my bedroom.”

Buggy followed, suspicious of what he wanted. He closed the door behind her. “You are looking luscious tonight.” He told her.

Buggy put on an air of nonchalance, “What can I do for you Superman?”

He smiled and stepped closer, “Well, I haven’t been with you in so long, we could do that.”

“No way. What do you want.”

“I hear my daughter has been arrested. What’s going on?”

“What do you care.”

“I care, ok. Tell me.”

Buggy sat down on the bed and told her all that had happened. She concluded by saying, “How did you know about this anyway?”

“I have my sources. And I am happy you control my daughter's money. You are the prefect choice for that."

Buggy looked at him, "Ok, what do you mean by that?"

"Well, in case I need some extra funds, I know you can help me out."

"I will not!"

"Hey, how's Jedi doing?" Before Buggy knew what was happening, Superman leaned over and kissed her passionetly.

Buggy pulled back and jumped up, “What are you doing?”

“Kissing you. Oh Buggy, I have missed you.” Superman looked deep into her eyes, “And I can see you missed me too.”

Buggy opened the door to his room and went to the front door. “In your dreams Superman, in your dreams.” Buggy left fast, her heart pounding away. His kiss affected her more than she wished to admit. She drove home quickly and was greeted at the door by nailbone.

“Hey hon, how is she?” Nailbone, concerned, asked.

“Oh nailbone, it’s a mess, the whole thing is a mess. Please take me upstairs and make love to me.” Buggy pleaded.

Nailbone kissed her and led her up the stairs.

The Police Station

“Mon, I just heard.” Sleeeve came rushing to her cell

“Oh Sleeeve, what are you doing here?”

Sleeeve reached his hands through the bars and grabbed her hands, “Mon, I know you are innocent. I had to come see you.”

“Thanks sleeeve.”

“How are you holding up.”

“I am as well as I could be. I just don’t understand what they could have against me, what kind of evidence they might have. I am racking my brain. But I don’t have an alibi.” Mon said, squeezing his hands.

“Where were you?”

“In the park. Remember, that’s when I first saw you, but I had been there for at least an hour alone and I didn’t see anyone.”

Sleeeve pulled her closer to the bars. “I will help you in anyway that I can.”

Mon Cherie smiled, “But sleeeve, why?”

Sleeeve placed his hands on the sides of her face and leaned close, kissing her sweetly. “That’s why.”

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 I_AM_HE 10-13-02 1
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 Crimsyn 10-13-02 2
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 Drive My Car 10-13-02 3
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 katem 10-13-02 4
   RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 Ra_8secs 09-09-03 26
   RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 Sunny_Bunny 09-09-03 27
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 Sheila 10-13-02 5
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 RudyRules 10-13-02 6
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 Jizzy 10-13-02 7
   RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 northernlights 10-14-02 20
   RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 NightScribe 10-14-02 21
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 moonbaby 10-13-02 8
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 GeorgiaBelle 10-13-02 9
   RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 katem 10-13-02 12
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 dj 10-13-02 10
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 Ronnet 10-13-02 11
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 Mon Cherie 10-14-02 13
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 Bucky Katt 10-14-02 14
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 Asrai 10-14-02 15
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 Bebo 10-14-02 16
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 PapaBear 10-14-02 17
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 sticks 10-14-02 18
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 L82LIFE 10-14-02 19
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 nailbone 10-16-02 22
   RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 katem 10-16-02 24
       RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 nailbone 10-22-02 25
 RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6 MandyM 10-16-02 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-02, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
woohoo!!! another great episode LadyT!!!!

things are heating up, yowza!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Crimsyn 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-13-02, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crimsyn Click to send private message to Crimsyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
OMH! I love it love it love it! It just gets better each time. Can't wait for the next one!

I think that I am better than the people who are trying to reform me. -- Edgar Watson Howe

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-02, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"

OMG!!!!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-13-02, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"

>Bebo snorted, “That’s what they all
>say."

That's the Ms. Bebo that I know and love

>Katem’s apartment
>
>Buggy knocked on Katem’s penthouse door.
> “Katem, I am looking
>for Superman.”
>
>“Hello Buggy, you know why can’t
>you be nice to me?”
>
>“Shut up. Where is he?”
>
>Katem called out, “Oh brother dearest!
> You have a guest.”

My first scene with the Bug, and she was a bitchy to me

>“Oh nailbone, it’s a mess, the
>whole thing is a mess.
> Please take me upstairs
>and make love to me.”
> Buggy pleaded.
>
>Nailbone kissed her and led her
>up the stairs.

YUK !!!!! How disturbing. Maybe Ms. Bebo should arrest these two

Two eps in one week. WOW !!!!! What about OFG's plot against me?

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-09-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ra_8secs Click to send private message to Ra_8secs Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
a mix of screenplay and story. I liked it

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Sunny_Bunny 5430 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
I liked it ...
but it needs a bunny and a sun god in it.

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-13-02, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
Best Line: “In your dreams Superman, in your dreams.”

I think I'll use that more often!

Great work Trish! I'm surprised Jizzy has a drawl because I had heard it was a twang.

Can't wait for the next episode!

RudyRules 8355 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-02, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
Keep it up Trish!! LUV it!
Keeps getting sexier and sexier too!
Woo Hoo!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-02, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
WOOHOO!! Another great episode, hon!

OMG!! The drama that is unfolding here...I am on the edge of my seat!!!

Just promise me that if Scribe and EEE end up being wy wife's kidZZ...that I don't end up having to pay child support. I mean...I'm just a plumber fer christ sake!

Now that we got that problem child, NL down to rest....if the trailer is a rockin', don't cum a knockin!

northernlights 5046 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-02, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
>Now that we got that problem child, NL down to rest....if
>the trailer is a rockin', don't cum a knockin!

Problem child! It's in the genes I tell ya! Whaaaaaaaa! I want my Mommy!

Woohoo Trish! Funny stuff! I may be just a kid right now, but in true soap opera fashion, I'll be grown up in a couple of months and will be able to understand all the sex stuff going on.

Dammit, if eee's gonna be my stepbrother, I guess I better stop dreaming about him! *waves at Sister Scribe!*

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-14-02, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"

Jizzy, OMG, this would make you my--gasp!--(step) daddy!

WooooHooooo. I will make you mine yet!

moonbaby 15894 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-02, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
I am so hooked, T. Good thing this isn't on tv -yet- as I don't remember how to program the vcr Thanks again for doing this! It must be hard work but it's so much fun to read!

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-02, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
WooHoo I am such a sweet innocent young thing. Love it Trish keep up the great job.

10-13-02, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
>WooHoo I am such a sweet
>innocent young thing.

Whatever

dj 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-13-02, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dj Click to send private message to dj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
Once again you have done a great job, I can't wait for the next episode.

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-13-02, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
Yeah Trish!

So cool!

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-14-02, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
Another smashing job Lady T! And I got a kiss! I don't even think I got a kiss in BV! :-P

Mon

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-02, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
Keep them coming, this is fantastic LadyT!

"Lemme tell ya something - the day Bucky Katt eats a green Skittle is the day Bucky Katt lost his groove."

Asrai 6062 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-02, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
Great episode, Trish. I loved Supe's evilness. If my dad and my uncle are both evil, then you all better be prepared for when I come to town! I AM HE should look right in front of him to find his true love, and leave Mon Cherie to the dashing Sleeeve.

Sami, you just f*ing rock, babe! When I come to town, I wanna spend some time learning to be a cruel and sassy lady just like Sami!

--anxiously awaiting the next episode!

Bebo 20374 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-02, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
Love it, love it, love it! I knew that once this got rollin' there'd be loads of sex.

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-14-02, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
I know I keep saying this, but I am simply amazed by you Lady! More, more, more!

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-14-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
Allright!

sex, lies, and videotape!!!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-02, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
Is it just me, or is there smoke coming out of the back of my monitor? HOT! This rocks, T. I'm so hooked, I can't wait for the next episode.

Thanks, Trish.

nailbone 27248 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-02, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"

>
>“Oh nailbone, it’s a mess, the
>whole thing is a mess.
> Please take me upstairs
>and make love to me.”
> Buggy pleaded.
>
>Nailbone kissed her and led her
>up the stairs.
>
>
YEAH BABY!!!! WOO HOO!!!

Thank you, T!! I love you even more than I already did!!

10-16-02, 10:17 PM (EST)
24. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"

>>Nailbone kissed her and led her
>>up the stairs.
>>
>>
>YEAH BABY!!!! WOO HOO!!!

Wouldn't be hilarious if the next episode would open in the Texan and Buggy's bedroom, and she would say: "It's ok, it happens to everyone Nailbone ....." . LOL

nailbone 27248 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-02, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
Dammit, Katem!! Don't give her any ideas like that!!!!

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: All My World's Turn Ep 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-02 AT 06:06 PM (EST)

OMH! T, you truly rock! I am hanging on the edge of my seat! You've got all the pots boiling and I just can't wait to see what you do next! You were BORN to do this baby! I am more hooked on this soap than I am OLTL and that is saying A LOT!

Mmmmmmmmm.......me and ZZ hookin' up in the ol' trailer! Classy! LOL

Oh NS, EEE and NL..........this is you Mother talking! LOL! Come give Mommy lotsa smooochies! And now there is the possibility of Mon becoming my DIL someday! Woo hooo! Oh my!

Buggy baby and Superman....oh my!

And Bebo being the hardass detective that she is! Woo hoo!

Actually, it is all just so great and so fun! Thanks T! Best laugh I've had all week!

MM "We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time." - Vince Lombardi

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •