The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-10, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11"
This week, team set off from Hong Kong and headed to Seoul, South Korea. Nick and Vicki were several hours behind as they quit the detour last week and had virtually no hope of catching up.

Once in Seoul, they had to drive to a bridge on the North/South Korean border, get their next clue, then raft down the river to US army base, Camp Casey.

At the base, they were faced with the roadblock - match a headband to a soldier practicing tae kwon do, then have him or her kick a piece of wood in half to get the next clue. This clue sent them by subway to the world cup stadium.

From the stadium, they had to travel on foot or by subway to the detour - full throttle - skate a 2 person speed skating relay - or - full bottle - deliver glass jars and drink a bottle of ginseng tonic. Brook and Claire made the mistake of taking a taxi and would incur a penalty at the pit stop.

Once the detour was complete, teams had to get to a park with an airplane statue to get their final clue of the leg, which told them to go to the pit stop - the Temple of Heaven.

Don't forget kidflash's week 10 rankings to check out how your favorite team is doing!

On to the list!

rank. names (last week's rank)

1. Nat/Kat (1) = I would love it if they win!

2. Brook/Claire (2) = I would be OK with them winning.

3. Jill/Thomas (4) = I would hate it if they win, which means they probably will!

Philiminated: Nick/Vicki (3) = Did we think they would survive the leg? Yeah, NO!

Cherished© Fancy Footwork Courtesy of Tribe!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11 Max Headroom 12-06-10 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11 emydi 12-06-10 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11 KwietOne 12-06-10 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11 Belle Book 12-06-10 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11 PsychoKitty 12-06-10 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11 featherfish81 12-06-10 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11 Toban 12-07-10 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11 beau_30 12-07-10 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11 Starshine 12-08-10 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11 MaryKat 12-09-10 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11 louislam 12-12-10 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11 HistoryDetective 12-12-10 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11 kidflash212 12-12-10 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11 kidflash212 12-12-10 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-10, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11"
Like:
1. Nat/Kat (1) - Great team to watch, but they've slowed down considerably. Hope they find a way to win.

Meh:
2. Brook/Claire (2) - Strong and consistent team, would be worthy winners, but I'm not a big fan of Brook's personality.
3. Jill/Thomas (4) - My least favorite team of the final 3, but they've earned their way. Would be disappointed if they won, but not horribly distraught.

Philiminated. Nick/Vicki (3) - Nick was immature and quick-tempered, but I'll miss Vicki.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-10, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11"
1. Nat/Kat (1)(2)(3)(2)(1)(2)(1)(1)(2)(1)- very slow skating puts them in 3rd place for final leg and again the editing is not the best for them. Will a all female team finally win? If so, I think it might be....

2. Brook/Claire (2)(1)(3)(3)(3)(3)(2)(2)(1)(2) - big misstep for not reading the clue...but J/T's preoccupation with how they passed them was too much. I sorta hope they win. Brook is a lot to handle but she is a strong racer

3. Jill/Thomas (10)(9)(9)(8)(7)(7)(6)(5)(4)(4)-I really hope they don't win

Philiminatd Nick/Vicki (8)(7)(8)(5)(6)(4)(4)(4)(3)(3)(3)- I am so glad that they did not get on the earlier flight. I'm glad they made them do all the tasks since they quit last week. The tank needed to be washed, right?

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-06-10, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11"
#1 Nat/Kat
#2 Brook/Claire - I sense the first ever all-female team win.
#3 Jill/Thomas - I just want to smack that smugness off his face.

Phlm'd: Nick/Vicki - was hoping they'd catch that flight. Since they didn't, I knew they were toast.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-06-10, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-10 AT 09:37 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-06-10 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

Here are my rankings:

1. Nat & Kat -- I sure hope this team wins! Incidentally, T.K. & Rachel were real laid-back in Season 12 and yet they won, so maybe this team will do so as well!

Small Gap --

2. Brook & Claire -- but if Nat & Kat don't win, I hope this team does. Still, they should've read the clue better!

Big gap --

3. Jill & Thomas -- I won't be distraught if they win, but I hope they don't.

Gonzo: Nick & Vicki. Had no chance. I'm sorry for Vicki, having to put up with Nick in the previous leg the way she did. She deserves better treatment than that.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-06-10, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-10 AT 09:29 PM (EST)

With being away Thanksgiving weekend, I had TWO episodes to watch last night ;) My heart is full But not with Nick though!!!! What a negative, lazy a$$!

1) Nat & Kat - I really hope they win it! Don't make any mistakes ladies! And pick up the pace a bit ;)

2) Brooke & Clare - Brooke works my last nerve and I really like Clare. That said they are good racers and it would be great if they win. Unfortunately we would never hear the end of it from Brooke though! ;) What was up with not wanting to kiss the cabby Clare? Hadn't you two kissed almost everyone else on the race?! He wasn't the only one digging you! ;)

GAP

3) Thomas & Jill - I hope they don't win - they are being so smug. She has really stepped up her snobby factor. But if they do, they will have earned their way. I just don't like them.

Philiminated - Nick & Vickie - Vickie! Get a clue! This man is a millstone around your neck! I don't think since Gag Me: FLO!!! that we've ever seen a racer (Zach) who did ALL the work while their partner whined. For him to go so far as to lie down during the task was unforgiveable. He is all about sabotage. Rid yourself of this dead weight and go forth and enjoy your life! And Production: Why didn't you see this trainwreck coming and recruit someone else?

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-06-10, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11"
1. Nat/Kat (2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - They are really enjoying themselves, and are calm, smart racers. Hopefully the final mental task will allow them to pull ahead.
2. Brook/Claire (4,5,6,5,5,5,3,2,2,2) - A strong team, but learn to read the clues.
3. Jill/Thomas (1,8,7,7,7,6,5,4,4,3) - They've mellowed since the beginning, so on other seasons they might be ranked higher, but I actually like the teams that are left.

Philiminated - Nick/Vicki (9,8,7,6,4,3,2,3,3,4) - I don't hold the animosity for this team that some others do, but Nick definitely needs to grow up and stop pouting when things don't go his way.

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-10, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11"
1. Brook and Claire: I would love to see them win

2. Nat and Kat: I would be almost as happy if they win

3. Smug and Stupid: I would be mildly irritated if they win.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-07-10, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11"
1) Nat & Kat - Would lvoe to see them win.
2) Brooke & Claire - Okay if they win
3) Jill & Thomas - They better not win

>

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-08-10, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11"
Well that was a very dull episode

1) Brooke & Claire - A little friction this week, however still racing well and having fun.

2) Nat & Kat - Racing well, I was frightened by the teeth again this week, and still find them overall a little meh

3) Jill & Thomas - Not a bad team, but not lvoeable

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-09-10, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11"
1 Kat and Nat
2 Claire and Brook
3 Jill and Thomas I may be distraught if they win.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-12-10, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11"
1. Nat/Kat (1) - Please win it!!
2. Brook/Claire (2) - I am fine with them winning too~!
3. Jill/Thomas (3) - No, please get lost in the end no matter how much lead they have

Philiminated - Nick/Vicki (4)

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-10, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11"
1. Nat/Kat
2. Brooke/Claire
3. Jill/Tool-ass

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-10, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11"
Such a busy week for me I almost missed getting my list in -

1)Nat & Kat
2)Brook & Claire
3)Jill & Thomas

Capn2patch put me in motion!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-10, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.11"

Week Eleven - The Lvoe List

As they have every week since week four, Nat & Kat take first place in the lvoe list. That's an impressive eight weeks in a row and they were first place in week one. Would have been a clean sweep for the season except Brook & Claire slipped into first place in week two and Connor & Jonathan took week three. Brook & Claire get second place this week while the smug duo of Jill & Thomass get every single last place vote.

Thanks for making this a great season for me - I enjoy reading every comment.

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Nat & Kat
Brook & Claire
Jill & Thomas

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •