The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-10, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
This week, teams traveled from Dhaka, Bangladesh to Hong Kong, China. They all bunched up on the same flight, then they had to take a bus and a ferry to get their next clue.

The clue sent them to Majesty Chinese restaurant, where they were faced with a roadblock - find a fake piece of food on a buffet table, but if you find a real one, you must eat it.

After that, they had to get to the statue of Bruce Lee, where they got the clue for the detour - ding ding - ride a double decker bus and find three signs which make up a phrase to tell them the next clue - or - sampan - get a bird cage, ride a boat then find a boat with a number that matches the one on the bird cage.

Once the detour was complete, they were off to the pit stop - statue square.

Remember to check out kidflash's week 9 rankings to see how your favorite team is doing!

On to the list!

rank. names (last week's rank)

1. Nat/Kat (1) = Best team of the season! Awesome racers, appreciating the experiences and stay out of the BS with other teams and with each other.

2. Brook/Claire (3) = Love Claire! Brook needs to tone it down. She's too over the top for me.

3. Nick/Vicki (2) = Love you Vicki! Nick, you're a tool!

4. Jill/Thomas (4) = Hate them both. Smug and stupid!

Awesome sig courtesy of that fabulous syren ©2008

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 kidflash212 11-29-10 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 emydi 11-29-10 2
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 ARnutz 11-29-10 3
       RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 emydi 11-29-10 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 Zimbochick 11-29-10 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 TARFAN76 11-29-10 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 Max Headroom 11-29-10 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 Nume 11-29-10 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 beau_30 11-29-10 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 Belle Book 11-29-10 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 KwietOne 11-29-10 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 MaryKat 11-30-10 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 samboohoo 12-01-10 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 Starshine 12-01-10 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 featherfish81 12-04-10 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 louislam 12-05-10 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10 kidflash212 12-05-10 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-29-10, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-10 AT 02:59 PM (EST)

1)Nat & Kat - I'm starting to believe they are going to pull it off and be the long awaited all female team to win the Amazing Race.

2)Brook & Claire - I can take Brook for the small amount of time she is on my screen every week. I could never live or work with someone like her.

3)Jill & Thomas - Tough call for me putting them here. He is so arrogant that I just want to punch him.

4)Nick & Vicki - I had a fondness for them all along but after last leg it's gone. I still like Vicki but Nick is a jerk. If by some fluke they were to overcome the 6 hours and the speedbump and make the final, I would feel one of the other teams were cheated.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-10, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
1. Nat/Kat (1)(2)(3)(2)(1)(2)(1)(1)(2)- they ran a great leg something is bothering me though about their edit and their winning though

2. Brook/Claire (2)(1)(3)(3)(3)(3)(2)(2)(1) - I have a little bit of both Brook and Claire in me. I would love it if they won too

3. Nick/Vicki (8)(7)(8)(5)(6)(4)(4)(4)(3)(3)- Only bc I have Thomas and Jill so much. Nick is just a horrible person. I would have body slammed him when he was trying to sleep. They did shine the light on their no. but didn't realize it. Query: When did the penalty go to 6 hours? remember when Romber convinced the others to take a penalty too it was only 4 hours? I think it should be an automatic philimination...they are quitting. There will be some sort of bunching in the next let though I'm sure

4. Jill/Thomas (10)(9)(9)(8)(7)(7)(6)(5)(4)-I still hate them more but it looks like they are happy when they are running for the pit stop in the previews so they appear to have made the finals. They had a million dollar quote too about not seeing the other teams until they win. I hope its irony not foreshadowing.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-10, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
A roadblock penalty has always been 4 hours (Vicki said something about it last night when she was trying to eat).

The detour penalty used to be 24 hours, but I guess they changed that to 6 hours at some point.

If you think about it, 24 hours is extreme when you need to travel with production and a camera crew, plus they have to keep up with the host and his mat!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-10, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
Thanks I thought they were both 4 hours I think it should be you quit you lose. In this case, they would have had an extra show with 3 racers. They could have made the last leg a mega leg with 3 teamss and last night could have been a philimination

Zimbochick 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-10, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zimbochick Click to send private message to Zimbochick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
1. Nat/Kat - Excellent leg. I really hope they win it, but they are not getting the winners edit it would seem.

2. Brook/Claire - However irritating Brooke may be, they wouldn't have lasted this long without her. I'd be happy if they won too. What was up with Brook's leg?

3. Vicki/the Tool - Seriously Vicki, why didn't you throw him overboard?

4. Jill/Thomas - Yuk! If they win it, I'll be so mad.

TARFAN76 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-29-10, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARFAN76 Click to send private message to TARFAN76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
Those editing folks really messed with us last night by starting out with Nick tearfully declaring what a blessing Vickie is. I'm ashamed to say that once again I completely forgave him and decided to forget about his earlier outbursts which didn't even compare to this ridiculous display of cruelty. I won't forget again!!! I do love Vickie but I was so sorry to see them survive another week. Nick does not deserve it.

I have never been so flexible about my favorites on any season that I can recall!!

1. Nat/Kat - No drama = likability. But I still think they're kinda boring.
2. Brook/Clair - Brook is one of the most hyper individuals I've ever seen! I bet she was a cheerleader in high school. She loses her patience just often enough to knock them down to second place. Heaven forbid Clair do it at someone else's pace. That was not cool!

3/4 Tie: Smug Thomas and Jerk Nick are both distasteful but Vickie redeems her team way more than Jill redeems hers. It seemed like Thomas was blaming Jill last night on the ding ding task. I was so hoping they'd gotten far behind when they switched. I could not believe how fast they found their number/boat. I suspect they could be the winners of the season.
I wonder what Phil will say to Nick when he shows up at the mat alone -- because we all know he's never waiting for Vickie's dumb a$$ again. He conveniently forgets how many times Vickie has been instrumental in their arrival at the mat at all. I don't think I ever saw such a bad sport as when he elected to sleep and let her search in the dark alone with only an occasional insult hurled her way for company.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-10, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
Hong Kong.

Like:
1. Nat/Kat (1) - Calm, cool, collected... and successful.

Meh:
2. Brook/Claire (3) - Strong team, I like Claire much more than Brook.
3. Nick/Vicki (2) - Just what TAR needed, another FloZach team. Will not be happy if they end up winning.

Don't like:
4. Jill/Thomas (4) - Getting a better edit lately; does that portend them winning? I sure hope not.

Nume 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-29-10, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nume Click to send private message to Nume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
I dont normally post any of these but I have to this week...
1. Everyone but Nick (including Vicki )
999999999999^9999999999999. Nick
That was just one of the stupidest/most ridiculous things I've seen. He sits there complaining about how horribly hard of day it was after he did NOTHING the entire day except sit and watch Vicki do the road block... while "encouraging" her to quit... seriously, that was just so bad lol. I REALLY hope they dont have a bunch point next episode to get them back in it, because as much as I like Vicki, he's just such an a$$hat I cant stand it anymore. I did like her line in the confessional after Nick "apologized" yet again, saying something along the lines of "I need to start seeing it and stop hearing all these apologies".

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-29-10, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
1Nat/Kat - Great Leg
2Brooke/Claire - Having fun,but yeah calm down
3 Nick/Vicki - Nick at least admitted he was wrong, but was to late. I still like them better than the other two.

4 Jill/Thomas - Think they own this race because they keep in first. Didn't do so well when there in the back.

>

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-10, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-10 AT 06:52 PM (EST)

Here are my rankings:

1. Nat & Kat -- another awesome job, guys! You're still my favorites!

Gap --

2. Brook & Claire -- I still like you, but I agree -- Brook needs to tone it down a bit!

2.5 Vicki -- I felt for you during the leg.

3. Jill & Thomas -- only here because one person was much worse than you. Once he & his partner are gone, you'll be at the bottom again.

Humongous gap --

4. Nick -- you are a first-class tool! Just. Go. Away!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-29-10, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
#1 Nat/Kat
#2 Brook/Claire
#3 Nick/Vicki - Still love this team. Maybe it's exhaustion...who knows. Hope it's just temporary. Nick - I think you forgot to take your ritalin. Vicki - aren't you wishing you can run this race on your own? I can't rank you last because of...
#4 Jill/Thomas - Jill is bearable, but I really hate Thomas' smugness.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-30-10, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
1 Kat/Nat I would lvoe for them to be the winners
2 vickie/nick I know they quit, but I would also love for Vickie run as a one woman team and be the winner
3 Brook/Claire I like Caire
4 JillThomas At least they weren't team #1.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-10, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
1. Nat/Kat
2. Brook/Claire
3. Jill/Thomas
4. Nick/Vickie

Jill & Thomas didn't really bug me this week. Nick did.

Boo's Math for the Week: 1 Bad Nick > 1 Bad Jill + 1 Bad Thomas.

Bonus Math for Estee and Max: 1 Bad Nick > 1 Dandrew.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-01-10, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
1. Brook/Claire - Brook is over the top, but she is having fun, they get on well and are racing fantastically.

2. Nat/Kat - Also racing well and seem to be enjoying themselves, just a bit more meh than C&B

3. Jill/Thomas - Arrogant and annoying

4. Nicki/Vicki - Vicki is my favourite person left in the race, but I don't like quitters. Phil should have told Nicki to go home and taken over as Vickis partner since he couldn't be arsed to race.

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-04-10, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
1. Nat/Kat (2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Racing well and getting along well. I wouldn't mind hanging out with them IRL.
2. Brook/Claire (4,5,6,5,5,5,3,2,2) - Brook's still kind of intense, but she was supportive of Claire when she was sick and they're able to laugh at themselves out of the moment.
3. Jill/Thomas (1,8,7,7,7,6,5,4,4) - You had a decent week, so you get moved up. But how you didn't notice a sign that said "Pit Stop" is confusing.
4. Nick/Vicki (9,8,7,6,4,3,2,3,3) - I don't hate Nick, but his immaturity showed through this week. I know you're tired and hungry, but that's when you push through to complete what you've started, unless you're 5. And never mind the fact that you were so angry when you were a half hour behind because Vicki "couldn't keep up", but then insulted her when she didn't want to give up later. I felt bad for Vicki, it must have been really lonely in the middle of the Hong Kong harbor at 4 am with your partner bailing on you.

Philiminated - No one - Because there were only 4 teams left and last week was an elimination the NEL was pretty much guaranteed.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-05-10, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"
1. Nat/Kat (1)
2. Brook/Claire (2)
3. Jill/Thomas (4)
4. Nick/Vicki (3)

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-10, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 17.10"

Week Ten- The Lvoe List

Nat & Kat just may be the most lvoed team of all time. Another week at number one for the doctors. Brook & Claire pull themselves up to second place this week.

Nick's tantrum cost the team dearly on the lvoe list. Nick & Vicki just barely escape the bottom of the list where Jill & Thomas find themselves again.

­
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Nat & Kat
Brook & Claire
Nick & Vicki
Jill & Thomas

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •