The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S43 | Ep 11 | "Hiding in Plain Sight" | Vote thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-29-22, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S43 | Ep 11 | "Hiding in Plain Sight" | Vote thread"
Please place your vote for this episodes boot in the Subject line with your rationale in the message. Here are the candidates:

Gaia

Original Tribes...

Vesi Tribe: Cody, Jesse
Coco Tribe: Karla, Cassidy
Baka Tribe: Gabler, Sami, Owen

Voted out:
F18 Morriah(Baka - Yellow)
F17 Justine(Vesi - Red)
F16 Nneka(Vesi - Red)
F15 Lindsay(Coco - Blue)
F14 Geo(Coco - Blue)
F13 Elie(Baka - Yellow)
F12 Dwight(Vesi - Red)
F11 Jeanine(Baka - Yellow)
F10 James(Coco - Blue)
F09 Ryan(Coco - Blue)
F08 Noelle(Vesi - Red)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Gabler Flowerpower1 11-29-22 1
 Jesse Sheldor 11-30-22 2
 Cody coldbrewer 11-30-22 3
 Gabler michel2 11-30-22 4
   RE: Gabler Flowerpower1 11-30-22 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-29-22, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Gabler"
Voted for him last week, and just may vote for him every week until he's toast.

Last week he was planting seeds...Cody and Jesse are running the show....we need to deal with that.

We see that Gabler is already out of the IC, in the NTOS promo. I believe that either Owen or Karla may win it. I think Karla/Cassidy are more aligned with Cody/Jesse. There are three Baka boys left now. One of them has to go. Most likely Gabler the pot stirrer.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-22, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jesse"
Jesse or Cody

We haven't had a normal Final 7 Vote Off for 2 Seasons as both S41 and S42 involved Do-Or-Die Twist (Deshawn and Lindsay both picked correctly and were Immune) and an Extra Vote was used by Xander and Drea.

Currently No Steal-A-Vote or Extra Vote but there is that Boatmail scene in NTOS so some Advantage is going to be found making picking Vote Off Difficult.

I think Owen or Sami is going to win Last Gasp so the other one is going to be the target of the 5 that voted for Noelle last week.

However, I think Karla/Cassidy are going to vote with Owen/Sami/Gabler splitting their votes 3-2 on Jesse and Cody or vice versa.

Jesse/Cody have 2 Idols but will they both play them? I don't think so, so I think Jesse or Cody will be voted out and hoping for a big blindside of Jesse.

coldbrewer 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-30-22, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Cody"
Gotta go after one of the known idol holders and weaken Jesse of course.

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-30-22, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Gabler"
Sorry Sheldor but FP is a long tume ally so I'll ride her coat tails plus I'm really tired of Gabler's game playL: All Talk No Action.

11-30-22, 08:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Gabler"
michel = <3

At least it will be one of Baka Boys....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •