The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S43 | Ep 11 | "Hiding In Plain Sight" | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-30-22, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S43 | Ep 11 | "Hiding In Plain Sight" | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please place all commentary regarding the episode, "Hiding in Plain Sight", in this thread until it has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget to have PHUN!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S43 | Ep 11 | "Hiding In Plain ... Flowerpower1 11-30-22 1
 Got CASS vibes....from into... Flowerpower1 11-30-22 2
   RE: Got CASS vibes....from into... Sheldor 11-30-22 3
   RE: Got Gabler vibes....from into..... michel2 11-30-22 4
       Wow! michel2 11-30-22 5
           Adantage? michel2 11-30-22 6
 Advantage Flowerpower1 11-30-22 7
 THREE Immunities! michel2 11-30-22 8
   RE: THREE Immunities! Sheldor 11-30-22 9
       RE: THREE Immunities! michel2 11-30-22 12
 bring on the scrambling and drama! Flowerpower1 11-30-22 10
   RE: bring on the scrambling and dra... michel2 11-30-22 11
 Tribal... Flowerpower1 11-30-22 13
   RE: Tribal... Sheldor 11-30-22 15
       Vote michel2 12-02-22 17
 DumbA$$ michel2 11-30-22 14
 NTOS.... Flowerpower1 11-30-22 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-30-22, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S43 | Ep 11 | "Hiding In Plain Sight" | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Sy night...Samy: At TC, Noelle went home, thought it would be good to go after Karla, but me and Owen were left out of the vote...hard to dig out. Karla asks did you vote me? no, gabler...he comes clean...Sammy confesses to everyone...she asks why, play the idol? and you see where it got me...Gabler to Owen: Cody and Jesse flipped, got a plan for me and you to get the to final 3...knew he would be very mad at being on wrong side of vote...

gabler, I have a relationship with everyone...I'm hiding here in plain sight, then Owen goes off to sulk in sand, not fun, this is terrible, getting comical, keep finding myself being the closest to the one who is voted out, Charlie Brown trying to kick the football...and it gets pulled away, all the peanuts kids out to get me, this sucks

next day 20...in AM

Samy: first vote I have been left out of all game...I've been playing in the middle for a long time, in the middle play with fire, get burned. today is my worst day out here, have my letter, my mom told see, head up, shoulders back, means a lot to have it, mom doesn't know how much she means to mew, my whole life I have failed to try...I want them to se me try...her words helped me pushed through...make the best of the situation...just might for once say, you told me so!

Samy and Karla talk...hope you are open if we ever try to make a move, he's down...who was the first to mention my name? CaSS.

HE SAID IN CONFESSIONAL THAT IT WAS A LIE....

CARLA: I'M FREAKING OUT, WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE DAY ONE, MY DUMB SELF TOLD CASS I HAVE AN IDOL, SO CONCERNED THAT SAMY TOLD ME THAT KARLA MAY BE A BIG THREAT, MAY NOT BE TRUE, BUT FEELS LIKE IT TO ME...

SAMY IS IN VULNERABLE POSITION....HOPE YOU KNOW THAT what I told you stays between you and I. Is my closest ally, really my ally. I need to go on the offense!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-30-22, 09:17 PM (EST)
2. "Got CASS vibes....from into..."
at daybreak, day 21...all of them watching the sun rise. 6 more days, cody spots a boat...boat mail
Gabler: when boat pulls up there is something monumental...

with only 7 left in game any advantage is worth having there is one hidden in your jungle....go...

Owen: we take off like bats outta hell
Samy: looking for things is taboo, but final 7, Samy says he needs it, it's right behind Samy...looking high and low, it's a lot harder than it looks
Owen: the pace coming-out of the game...gabler is going off the path

Cassidy is near by...she hasn't found anything in this game, it's right there, samy walked right past....

gabler wants to do a long range search technique...they all walked right past...never usually above eye level, now Owen is near it...it's eye level

Jeeez....it's right behind Owen....

Cody: now right behind Samy, and now Cody, right next to him....Gabler right next to him...Jessz, now Cody is leaning on the tree with it....he sees it has I his hand on it....talking to gabler, he has it, so he put his hand on it and waited for him to leave and he has it....

yeah baby, I'm golly am I stoked...I do a dance, oh bro...congrats, for next IC bet on one player to win the challenge, win yourself or predict who wins, 2 chances to win the challenge. challenge is called the last gasp....talks about the challenge....all seen this challeng...I'm from Hawaii, I am the front runner, who is comfortable in a panic situation, double chance for immunity, he bets on Owen.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-22, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Got CASS vibes....from into..."
OMG! That's an awesome advantage.

I figured Cody and Owen and maybe Sami are the top contenders.

Glad I did not pick Cody to be Voted Out!

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-30-22, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Got Gabler vibes....from into..."
Also, I love double meanings so it's nice to see that the title wasn't only applying to Gabler's quote but to the idol itself. Cassidey, Gabler and Owen must be kicking themselves right about now as they watch it with all their friends laughing at them.

11-30-22, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Wow!"
Revealed after the votes!

Cody should let owen win if it is down to those two.

11-30-22, 09:26 PM (EST)
6. "Adantage?"
Isn't an advantage to be closest to Jeff. His pontoon breaks the waves.

11-30-22, 09:33 PM (EST)
7. "Advantage"
2 chances to win immunity. You can win it, OR, bet on one of your tribemates that you think could win it. He bets on Owen. (I think, good choice!)

IC

Jiffy said Cassidy first! (for those that play fantasy! )

test your ability to remain calm. take spot under grated steel barrier, tide rises...person lasts the longest guaranteed a spot in the f6.

Cody gives the advantage to Jiffy, choose your champion advantage, could select one of you to win...he's safe if he bets correctly, you will not know until tribal who he selected.

they choose spots and start...

A classic S challenge. Owen says it's unbelievable, hapGabler is chucking....lol

another swell and samy is out...Jesse is out
water is rising...old school survivor...keep digging says Jeff

Cody let go but still in it but he cannot do it...out

cody says it's cold in there, been in there 90 minutes...

one hour 52 minutes

longest yet...cassidy is out

Karla or Owen...2 hours 20 minutes

2 hours 45 minutes

now the tide is receding...they are both talking and making unprecedented decision, both winning IC...so now Cody is immune too! they outlasted the tide... So, it's either Gabler, Cass, or Samy....

Karla gets the IN...made history in winning this, both outlasted the challenge! Owen gets his necklace....start warming up!

final 7 2 people are immune, 3 out of 7 players immune as I think that Cody picked right, if I have to play the shot in the dark, I will, a game time decision, says Samy.

11-30-22, 09:34 PM (EST)
8. "THREE Immunities!"
Plus Cody and Jesse's idols. Can anyone be voted out? Sami, Gabler and Cassidey are the only ones unless Jesse is really blindsided.

11-30-22, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: THREE Immunities!"
Last Gasp

7) 52-M-Gabler
6) 19-M-Sami
5) 30-M-Jesse
***** ONE HOUR *****
4) 35-M-Cody
***** 90 Minutes *****
***** TWO HOURS! *****
***** 2:20 *****
***** 2:45 *****
3) 26-F-Cassidy
***** Tide Starts Falling *****
1) TIE! 28-F-Karla AND 30-M-Owen

THREE Immune KARLA, OWEN, AND CODY
THREE Immunity Idols: KARLA and JESSE x 2 (unless he gave it back to CODY)

11-30-22, 09:47 PM (EST)
12. "RE: THREE Immunities!"
I'm sure you remember what happened to James when he didn't give one of the idols to Todd. (Well at least what the editing wnanted us to think.)

11-30-22, 09:44 PM (EST)
10. "bring on the scrambling and drama!"
Samy had confessional of doom, but I did get Cassidy vibes earlier in the show. We all know it will come down to who Cody picks to go...

Gaia day 21

Owen and Karla hug...see Cassidy: this was a hard moment for me, this one got me,, so much effort but came up short...so basically 3 people are off the table, now 3 vulnerable...so this is terrifying...Owen suggest Samy to Cass.

People are starting to see me and Karla as a tight duo...I'm hoping that they see Samy as a bigger threat than me.
Karla tells Cass, Samy is the easiest,

Karla: I could do Samy, but she knows I have an idol, so my gamete right now, is to get my number one ally out of the game.

Karla goes to Samy and suggests Cass.
Samy: this is what I wanted, but they ahave been together the whole time. I still think the shot in the dark could come out of the game.

Cody tells Jesse: Cass then Karla next

Jesse: a lot of leaning Cass, but he and Karla talk...the fact that karla is on board set off alarm bells in my head...Karla doesn't want Samy, building new bridges with Samy, samy is a fire magician, maybee now is the time to take out samy...

Owen and Jesse talk about Karla and Cass...vote out Samy now, then let the two girls go at it...
Owen: I am ok with taking out Samy, but Jesse has stabbed me in the back before...voting correctly tonight is crucial to my game but...

Jesse talks to Cody, vote Samy out and we don't fill Karla in so she is the only one that votes Cass, then who we come back they go at it...

Cody and Jesse think of different options....let her look dumb says Jesse.
In my mind it's time for Cassidy to go...

Samy is the challenge loser. Cassidy has won and almost lasted today...Jesse and Cody are not seeing eye to eye, need to get together and get one step closer to the end.

Geez....NO ONE bringing up Gabler. Is he the goat?

11-30-22, 09:45 PM (EST)
11. "RE: bring on the scrambling and drama!"
Yes, I guess everyone thinks they can beat Gabler. No one here voted Cass or Sami so we will be shut out.

11-30-22, 09:57 PM (EST)
13. "Tribal..."
historic challenge...never had anyone outlast an entire high tide. Cody may be safe as well, possibly 3 immune. Tides, never the same ebb and flow. if you draw that analogy to S, got to survive the high tide of S.

Gabler: 7 left...potentially 3 people immune, chaos in camp
Karla: we are so polite, never know where that tide is going,
Owen: absolutely madness, last Tribal, I felt fine, the plan that I thought would happen did not...alot going on
Samy says after the last vote I felt on the bottom. I put myself out there as a free agent..
Cassidy: how do I get to the end, if someone comes to approach. you to get to end...she says you have to analyze every person, try to see the future, but right now it's really foggy
Samy: Samy says he will play his shot in the dark...we';ll see what happens

Karla says it's unfortunate...the fact that people have told you to trust...
Gabler: when you hear him say he;'s playing the same...
got to take risks in the game....says samy.

time to vote

See samy...he's taking the shot in the dark

see Cass

answer the question of the choose your champion...Jeff gets his paper: Owen. they fist bump.

anyone play an idol...Samy played the shot in the dark...see Cassidy...see Jesse

not safe.

Sami
Sami
Sami
Sami

see Jesse.

He's a good sport

see Jesse....

I wonder if Karla was in the vote or not?

11-30-22, 09:59 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Tribal..."
Well, we've never had a vote not shown that was for someone else so I assume it was 6-0 for Sami

I was really hoping that Shot In The Dark would finally work.

That re-vote would have been interesting!

12-02-22, 01:18 AM (EST)
17. "Vote"
It was indeed 6 - 0 as we saw duriung Sami's final words

11-30-22, 09:59 PM (EST)
14. "DumbA$$"
You polay your shot in the dark if you think people are lying to you so why tell them you are going to play it? Their lies have to be countered by your lies. But if they aren't lying to you don't tell them you don't believe them.

Sami put that target on his own back.

11-30-22, 10:08 PM (EST)
16. "NTOS...."
Why does NTOS paint Goober as a rebel rouser....plan to F3, blah blah blah. He's invisible. Maybe he can get to the end, IN PLAIN SIGHT? Nonentity

Cody talking with Karla: Do you want to go to the final four with me?
Karla in conf: It's fascinating how quickly people will turn on their own alliance?
Jesse to Cassidy: Karla was gonna write your name down.
Cassidy in conf: Karla, I'm coming for you
Cody talking to Gabler: Owen won't see it coming
Cody in conf: Genius! Is the word for this plan!
Owen: This is so unbelievable (See Owen with Cassidy
(I think Jesse) as Jesse and Cody seen walking together: If I gotta be more brutal, I will.
Owen to someone(Karla): I'm willing to write Gabler...
See Karla
See Gabler
Gabler in conf: The gloves are off now, it's a death match to get to the end....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •