The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Not that anyone cares....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

blondejuligirl 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-23-01, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blondejuligirl Click to send private message to blondejuligirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Not that anyone cares....."
But I rode in the elevator with Ralph this morning. He obviously works in my building, and thinking back, I'm pretty sure I've seen him a lot. So yeah, if anyone wants to stalk him, just ask me, and I'll tell ya where he works
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Not that anyone cares..... Deniaiya 10-23-01 1
   RE: Not that anyone cares..... blondejuligirl 10-23-01 2
       RE: Not that anyone cares..... Deniaiya 10-23-01 3
           RE: Not that anyone cares..... blondejuligirl 10-23-01 4
               RE: Not that anyone cares..... Deniaiya 10-23-01 5
                   RE: Not that anyone cares..... SwtTXGddss 10-24-01 6
                       RE: Not that anyone cares..... Deniaiya 10-25-01 7
                           RE: Not that anyone cares..... realitytvwhore 10-25-01 8
                           RE: Not that anyone cares..... SwtTXGddss 10-25-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Deniaiya 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-23-01, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deniaiya Click to send private message to Deniaiya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Not that anyone cares....."
Did you talk to him? Curious as to what he is like in "real life" compared to the show.
Where is it that he works?
thanks!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-23-01, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blondejuligirl Click to send private message to blondejuligirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Not that anyone cares....."
He works in the Merc...and I didnt talk to him cuz I looked like total ass. He was talking to someone anyway. Not saying too much...it was 8 in the morning, so I bet he was more subdued than usual.

10-23-01, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deniaiya Click to send private message to Deniaiya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Not that anyone cares....."
thanks alot -I always thought Ralph was pretty hot. I like his personality. Does he look good in person?
Again thanks

10-23-01, 04:08 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Not that anyone cares....."
He looked exactly the same. The clothes were kind of iffy. So that's your call as to whether or not he looked good I'm a bad judge of guys.

10-23-01, 05:26 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Not that anyone cares....."
LOL I too seem to be a bad judge of guys! For me, there is just something about a guy in a tie. Thanks again for the information-any other info on Ralph much appreciated.

SwtTXGddss 29 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-01, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SwtTXGddss Click to send private message to SwtTXGddss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Not that anyone cares....."
OK The SWEET TEXAS GODDESS is there........I will get a office at the MERC......I can see it now.......Texas GOddess Arressted for Satlking Love Cruise Cast Memeber....will Yall come visit me? Orange is NOT My Color...My oh My what is a Goddess to do?

I need details people............

10-25-01, 03:23 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Not that anyone cares....."
I was reading on a message board that Ralph said on a radio interview that he has a girlfriend. Sorry. Any truth to this?

realitytvwhore 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-25-01, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwhore Click to send private message to realitytvwhore Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Not that anyone cares....."
Ralph was butt ulgy AND had a crappy personality. He seemed like a dog. Arrrf!

SwtTXGddss 29 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-01, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SwtTXGddss Click to send private message to SwtTXGddss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Not that anyone cares....."
I have heard too that he has a girlfriend.... but I am aure a SWTTXGDDS can take her out of the running....... its all good G, he probably aint man enough for me.....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •