URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 272
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Not that anyone cares....."

Posted by blondejuligirl on 10-23-01 at 09:24 AM
But I rode in the elevator with Ralph this morning. He obviously works in my building, and thinking back, I'm pretty sure I've seen him a lot. So yeah, if anyone wants to stalk him, just ask me, and I'll tell ya where he works

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Not that anyone cares....."
Posted by Deniaiya on 10-23-01 at 03:27 PM
Did you talk to him? Curious as to what he is like in "real life" compared to the show.
Where is it that he works?
thanks!

Posted by blondejuligirl on 10-23-01 at 03:29 PM
He works in the Merc...and I didnt talk to him cuz I looked like total ass. He was talking to someone anyway. Not saying too much...it was 8 in the morning, so I bet he was more subdued than usual.

Posted by Deniaiya on 10-23-01 at 03:49 PM
thanks alot -I always thought Ralph was pretty hot. I like his personality. Does he look good in person?
Again thanks

Posted by blondejuligirl on 10-23-01 at 04:08 PM
He looked exactly the same. The clothes were kind of iffy. So that's your call as to whether or not he looked good I'm a bad judge of guys.

Posted by Deniaiya on 10-23-01 at 05:26 PM
LOL I too seem to be a bad judge of guys! For me, there is just something about a guy in a tie. Thanks again for the information-any other info on Ralph much appreciated.

Posted by SwtTXGddss on 10-24-01 at 09:56 PM
OK The SWEET TEXAS GODDESS is there........I will get a office at the MERC......I can see it now.......Texas GOddess Arressted for Satlking Love Cruise Cast Memeber....will Yall come visit me? Orange is NOT My Color...My oh My what is a Goddess to do?

I need details people............

Posted by Deniaiya on 10-25-01 at 03:23 PM
I was reading on a message board that Ralph said on a radio interview that he has a girlfriend. Sorry. Any truth to this?

Posted by realitytvwhore on 10-25-01 at 06:32 PM
Ralph was butt ulgy AND had a crappy personality. He seemed like a dog. Arrrf!

Posted by SwtTXGddss on 10-25-01 at 10:16 PM
I have heard too that he has a girlfriend.... but I am aure a SWTTXGDDS can take her out of the running....... its all good G, he probably aint man enough for me.....