The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's Next For Mike?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

dabo 20247 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-01, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's Next For Mike?"
Personally, I think he should be slated to host the next Love Cruise, I'm certain it would be unwatchable without him. Yep, that's what he should do, and expand the host job to host allowed to give running commentaries on those playing the game, etc., not just play nice with everyone. Well, whatever. What is this one #255 or something, pretty soon we'll have this forum up to its allotted 300.

SMILES ARE FREE.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's Next For Mike? SkyRaider 10-17-01 1
   Your a complete a**!! floridagirl 10-18-01 2
       RE: Your a complete a**!! SkyRaider 10-18-01 3
           I won't apologize floridagirl 10-18-01 4
               RE: I won't apologize dabo 10-18-01 5
       RE: Your a complete a**!! Thrill Seeker 10-18-01 6
           Actually it's the Gators or Seminol... floridagirl 10-18-01 7
               RE: Actually it's the Gators or Sem... Thrill Seeker 10-18-01 8
                   LOL! Some Gator fans might agree w... floridagirl 10-18-01 9
                       RE: LOL! Some Gator fans might agr... Thrill Seeker 10-18-01 13
 Barfff editx 10-18-01 10
   Taking my hands off the fire floridagirl 10-18-01 11
   RE: Barfff LadyT 10-18-01 12
   RE: Barfff Kokoro 10-18-01 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-17-01, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's Next For Mike?"
<<I think he should be slated to host the next Love Cruise>>

He couldn't possibly do a worse job being the host than Justin My Butt.

He's make a great co-host with the Stalk of Bananas so long as he left questions to do with ethics for the Bananas to explain or expound upon.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

floridagirl 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-18-01, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail floridagirl Click to send private message to floridagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Your a complete a**!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-01 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-18-01 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

Why post here if you don't like the cast of the show?
Does it make you feel better? Personally I think that Mike would be awesome as a talk show host!

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-18-01, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Your a complete a**!!"
<<RE: Your a complete a**!!>>

This is a combination Love Crusier Lover's Site and BASHER'S SITE. Get used to it and quit making personal flames against other posters on Blows, please. If you have read a few topics, you would see that is not permitted. You may however, flame any contestant on the horrible reality shows that you like. Hopefully, you can recognize the difference in a game show and reality.

10-18-01, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail floridagirl Click to send private message to floridagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I won't apologize"
the game is over and you are still making rude remarks to Mike who is a "POSTER" here. He's a human being that's reality.

dabo 20247 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-01, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I won't apologize"
Prior to the start of the show it was established that it was okay for people to have whatever their opinions would be about Mike, based on what they saw on the show, and bashing, etc. the player on the show (as Mike or Michael) was a permissable thing to do; but shakes was to be respected as a member of the community. It is a bit confusing, but basically it's okay to think and post whatever you like about the players, but everyone should be respected as persons.

SMILES ARE FREE.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-18-01, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Your a complete a**!!"
Floridagirl,
Do you get out of Tallahasee much? Go easy there tiger.

>Why post here if you don't like the cast of the show?
---What kind of weird question is that? This is a "BLOWS" site after all.

>Does it make you feel better?
---I would feel much better if I could wear Mike's cheesey hat.

> Personally I think that Mike would be awesome as
>a talk show host!
---Why don't you marry him then?

See how sarcasm works? It's a very easy concept actually.

10-18-01, 12:37 PM (EST)
7. "Actually it's the Gators or Seminoles;)"
Ok I'll chill - Your right but the fact that he posts here makes it a little different...and as far as marrying anyone my fiance' might have an issue with that

10-18-01, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Actually it's the Gators or Seminoles;)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-01 AT 01:14 PM (EST)

If your fiance finds out about your adoration for Mike, he
might hurt the clown MALICIOUSLY.

Edited because it just dawned on me that Seminole is a
Native American tribe.

10-18-01, 01:17 PM (EST)
9. "LOL! Some Gator fans might agree with you:)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-01 AT 01:18 PM (EST)

And about my "adoration for Mike" shhhhh it's a secret;)
Besides he has no worries and knows it

Edited b/c you edited while I was replying! lol!
Florida State Seminoles is who I was referring to

10-18-01, 04:33 PM (EST)
13. "RE: LOL! Some Gator fans might agree with you:)"
>And about my "adoration for Mike"
>shhhhh it's a secret;)
---I'm talking to your fiance on the phone right now. He's very upset about your Mike infatuation.

>Besides he has no worries and
>knows it
I think Mike is the one that needs to be worried. I hear he has a lot of gators stalking him now. I'm not sure if he meant the amphibuos kind of the sorority girl type.

>Edited b/c you edited while I
>was replying! lol!
Apparently, two wrongs made it right.

editx 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-18-01, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail editx Click to send private message to editx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Barfff"
God if I hear that LC would have been unwatchable without Michael on more timeI am going to explode!!! Does that load of crap taste good? Is it less filling? Or is it just a lame excuse that you felt obligated in making up to justify to yourself that the show was watchable? If Michael had have fallen off the boat in the first 5 minutes would anyone have missed him? NO!!! Because he was apparently a dud! Not until the camera gave him a little face time was he able to show just how much of a schmuck smartass he was. There is one in every crowd...and that one person out of every crowd that connects with Michael on some sort of loser level has obviously found where all of those sad people hang out. HERE! Get over him...his 15 minutes are up!

As for Michael having his own talk show...does anyone remember the Magic Hour? Hello...there is one ingredient that is absolutely essential to have a sucessful talk show or to be a host of anything. Charisma! And to even suggest that that annoying creep give a running commentary over anything is shocking. Shudder!!!

Ahoy Maties!
Jay
Columbia, SC

10-18-01, 01:44 PM (EST)
11. "Taking my hands off the fire"
and letting someone else respond

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-01, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Barfff"
Nice to hear from you ANthony, hope your um, screenwriting is going well.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-18-01, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Barfff"
<<that one person out of every crowd that connects with Michael on some sort of loser level has obviously found where all of those sad people hang out. HERE!>>

Wow! Way to make friends fast dude ^-^;;

----------------------------------------
"People are wishy-washy, they're conniving and they're stupid."
- Colleen, on her fellow castaways and by extension, the entire human race.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •