The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gina claims VICTORY!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

TnCb1 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-06-01, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TnCb1 Click to send private message to TnCb1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gina claims VICTORY!!"
Again, she is emailing people, now telling them that she wins the game! Whether this is heresay or not, I don't know. What I do know is that she is actually telling people that she wins!! WHY?! Who in their right mind would bring her back?! Did anyone watch the clips on the Fux site? She totally makes fun of Bob right to his face!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gina claims VICTORY!! SkyRaider 10-06-01 1
   RE: Gina claims VICTORY!! Monkeyboy 10-06-01 2
       RE: Gina claims VICTORY!! SkyRaider 10-06-01 3
           REHERSAL!!! VampKira 10-06-01 7
 Hoax LadyT 10-06-01 4
 RE: Gina claims VICTORY!! Ioway 10-06-01 5
   RE: Gina claims VICTORY!! Drive My Car 10-06-01 6
       RE: Gina claims VICTORY!! desert_rhino 10-09-01 8
   RE: Gina claims VICTORY!! samiam 10-09-01 9
 RE: Gina claims VICTORY!! cgal 10-09-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-06-01, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gina claims VICTORY!!"
<<Again, she is emailing people, now telling them that she wins the game! Whether this is heresay or not, I don't know. What I do know is that she is actually telling people that she wins!!>>

What is "heresay," her e-mailing people? Or her winning? If you KNOW she is writing people, then it isn't heresay. If you suspect that she did win or didn't win, that isn't heresay either, it's speculation.

I'm confused.

Do you actually know that V-Gina is actually writing people, and if so, how? This is either a big spoiler or it's a big bunch of crap.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-06-01, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gina claims VICTORY!!"
I would think that her confidentiality clause wouldn't allow her to be saying anything like that. If you have the emails that she is sending, why don't you post them?
The whole story sounds like nonsense to me.

Oh wait...Sideshow Bob just walked into my house and he's claiming that he and Gina won the whole thing. That's what he's claiming anyway.

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-06-01, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gina claims VICTORY!!"
I have it straight from the source that the Stalk of Bananas takes it all! I even saw them today rehearshing with the rest of the Emmy winners, getting ready for the big night.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-06-01, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "REHERSAL!!!"
>>>I have it straight from the source that the Stalk of Bananas takes it all! I even saw them today rehearshing with the rest of the Emmy winners, getting ready for the big night.<<<

(Looks to me like the clown is the choreographer!)

"No sign of the morning coming...you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark." - Ronnie James Dio

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-01, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Hoax"
need I say more?

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ioway 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-06-01, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ioway Click to send private message to Ioway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gina claims VICTORY!!"
Let's just say:

1. If it is hoax by someone else: How pathetic..the only thing worse than a media whore, is a wannabe media whore

2. If it is a hoax by her, see #1, above

3. If it is true, good for the unruly trollop.. with her personality, even if she DID win she'd only be happy for 15 minutes before she was bitching about the food, the weather, too much attention, not enough attention, the seasickness (why on Earth she would even go on a worldwide cruise considering her inability to take even a few days on the basically tranquil Caribbean)... let's just face the fact that hers is the kind of personality that creates its own hell

Ioway

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-01, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Gina claims VICTORY!!"
Yea, What everybody else said.
The thing is, in order to win, she has to have people vote for her. No way in Hell are those people gonna vote for her to win it.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-01, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Gina claims VICTORY!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-01 AT 09:58 AM (EST)

Well, now... she HAS been on Loser Island for a long time. Prolly on her back a fair chunk of that. Round heels will buy a lot, under the right circumstances...

-- JV

"What rage for fame attends both great and small!
Better be damned than mentioned not at all." --John Wolcot (1738–1819)

Edited to correct a LAME typographical error.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-01, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Gina claims VICTORY!!"
You say "unruly trollop" like it's a bad thing. *grin*

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

cgal 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-09-01, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cgal Click to send private message to cgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Gina claims VICTORY!!"
Would she not get in big trouble from the network if she was out blabbing?? I think it's just a rumour - HOPEFULLY!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •