URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 149
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Gina claims VICTORY!!"

Posted by TnCb1 on 10-06-01 at 12:57 PM
Again, she is emailing people, now telling them that she wins the game! Whether this is heresay or not, I don't know. What I do know is that she is actually telling people that she wins!! WHY?! Who in their right mind would bring her back?! Did anyone watch the clips on the Fux site? She totally makes fun of Bob right to his face!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Gina claims VICTORY!!"
Posted by SkyRaider on 10-06-01 at 01:20 PM
<<Again, she is emailing people, now telling them that she wins the game! Whether this is heresay or not, I don't know. What I do know is that she is actually telling people that she wins!!>>

What is "heresay," her e-mailing people? Or her winning? If you KNOW she is writing people, then it isn't heresay. If you suspect that she did win or didn't win, that isn't heresay either, it's speculation.

I'm confused.

Do you actually know that V-Gina is actually writing people, and if so, how? This is either a big spoiler or it's a big bunch of crap.

Posted by Monkeyboy on 10-06-01 at 01:51 PM
I would think that her confidentiality clause wouldn't allow her to be saying anything like that. If you have the emails that she is sending, why don't you post them?
The whole story sounds like nonsense to me.

Oh wait...Sideshow Bob just walked into my house and he's claiming that he and Gina won the whole thing. That's what he's claiming anyway.

Posted by SkyRaider on 10-06-01 at 03:37 PM
I have it straight from the source that the Stalk of Bananas takes it all! I even saw them today rehearshing with the rest of the Emmy winners, getting ready for the big night.

"REHERSAL!!!"
Posted by VampKira on 10-06-01 at 09:15 PM
>>>I have it straight from the source that the Stalk of Bananas takes it all! I even saw them today rehearshing with the rest of the Emmy winners, getting ready for the big night.<<<

(Looks to me like the clown is the choreographer!)

"No sign of the morning coming...you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark." - Ronnie James Dio

"Hoax"
Posted by LadyT on 10-06-01 at 05:37 PM
need I say more?

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Posted by Ioway on 10-06-01 at 05:55 PM
Let's just say:

1. If it is hoax by someone else: How pathetic..the only thing worse than a media whore, is a wannabe media whore

2. If it is a hoax by her, see #1, above

3. If it is true, good for the unruly trollop.. with her personality, even if she DID win she'd only be happy for 15 minutes before she was bitching about the food, the weather, too much attention, not enough attention, the seasickness (why on Earth she would even go on a worldwide cruise considering her inability to take even a few days on the basically tranquil Caribbean)... let's just face the fact that hers is the kind of personality that creates its own hell

Ioway

Posted by Drive My Car on 10-06-01 at 06:07 PM
Yea, What everybody else said.
The thing is, in order to win, she has to have people vote for her. No way in Hell are those people gonna vote for her to win it.

Posted by desert_rhino on 10-09-01 at 09:54 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-01 AT 09:58 AM (EST)

Well, now... she HAS been on Loser Island for a long time. Prolly on her back a fair chunk of that. Round heels will buy a lot, under the right circumstances...

-- JV

"What rage for fame attends both great and small!
Better be damned than mentioned not at all." --John Wolcot (1738–1819)

Edited to correct a LAME typographical error.

Posted by samiam on 10-09-01 at 01:04 PM
You say "unruly trollop" like it's a bad thing. *grin*

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

Posted by cgal on 10-09-01 at 04:47 PM
Would she not get in big trouble from the network if she was out blabbing?? I think it's just a rumour - HOPEFULLY!!