Pepe just submitted his full BlowsVivor application retroactively. As all the others were published, I am posting it so that everyone can get a glimpse into this lovable yet complex character. Also look for Pepe to appear on the official site when it's up and running again.
Official Blowsvivor Application
34 years young
2. Marital Status
About to be tied up on June 30th.
Two…girl age 7, boy age 4 (they’re hers, but already feel like they’re mine)
Most of my jobs has been as an advertising designer (those ads that you see in the paper daily)
Also have worked in accounts payables/receivables
5. Educational background?
Private school, university, desktop publishing school
5.5 Military background?
Yeah right! I’m in Canada… our idea of “war” is to make love.
6. Intersting employment background?
Was once an Outtripping Instructor – responsible for packing camping gear for camp groups going on overnight trips and often went on trips of my own. This would come in handy with the AA’s or BB’s!
<checking…> yep, thought so… I’m a male.
9. List the contestant(s) from SurvivorII that you admire the most?
Alicia for her frankness and just being herself instead of lying, backstabbing, cheating.
Liked Maralyn for her way of talking, even if she obviously didn’t belong there in Oz.
10. Now the one(s) you admire the least?
Colby. Sure, he deserved to be in the final two, but how he got there didn’t sit well with me.
Amber because she’s such a wallflower and played the game so wrong – she easily could have made it to the final 2 or 3, but was so dumb.
11. If you were to make the show, what would your strategy be?
Piss off as few people as I possibly can, fly a little under the radar, do some grunt work (camping, fire building, cooking), win challenges.
Corner the female votes with my soft words (after all, I’m Pepe), and corner the male votes by being one of the guys (jock talk, etc.)
12. Cite an example where you have been ruthless?
Undercut a supervisor’s authority at my old job and went around him to get something done. He was pushed into the job by buttkissing and I simply stopped paying attention to him and did things my way. The supervisor didn’t last long in his role.
13. What special skill(s) would you bring to your tribe?
I’m a proficient lipreader and can usually understand people even if they’re out of earshot and thinking nobody can overhear their alliance-building!
Years of camping and outtripping experience, skilled in cooking stuff in the wilderness, plus, as a skunk, I’d help control the cousins so they don’t stink up the campsites!
14. Describe your most embarrassing moment?
Trying to clear out my throat silently while in chapel at school… and just as the chaplain was asking for everyone to put their head down in prayer, I inadvertently let out a loud “eeummggh ACK!” as my throat finally cleared and got the entire school eyeballing me, not to mention the girl that I was trying to woo sitting beside me…
16. Favorite Food?
Italian, Mexican, Chinese. I ought to add that I’m allergic to fish so that’s out for my Blowsvivor diet!
17. Poster on the board you would most like to have visit you if you won a "visit from family member" Reward Challenge (posters already in game will not be eligible, but answer will be updated accordingly if need be)?
Hmm would have to go through the whole list of characters online and see which of the available ones would be most suitable!
18. Favorite Movie? (may list more than one)
Casablanca, Key Largo, The Maltese Falcon, The Party (with Peter Sellers), Four Weddings and a Funeral, West Side Story …. There’s plenty more I could add.
19. Favorite book? (may list more than one)
How the Irish Saved Civilization
Any one of Dean Koontz’s books
Currently working on “Ulysses” by James Joyce
20. Would you sleep with Shakes the clown for a guaranteed spot in the final 2?
Phffft! Not there anymore, so nyaaaah nyaaaah
21. List five items you would like to bring as a luxury item? (if selected, I will choose one of the items from the list)(No survival items!)
- hockey stick and street ball
- playing cards
- 7-iron and golf balls
- digital camera
- pet skunk (desprayed, declawed)
Editorial comment on luxury items:
We already have cards (Sleeeve).
Pet quota full on AA tribe cuz of SnoopySucks
Digital camera (Come on, did you read the confidentiality agreement at all?)
Stick, club, balls: Obvious weapon potential. Not allowed.
Instead, Pepe will be bringing the item he mentioned in his response to the Casting Thread:
his stash of tomato juice.