The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - The marginally less cryptic version"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

GG 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-01, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GG Click to send private message to GG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - The marginally less cryptic version"
You're lucky I'm in a vicarious mood.

A few more clues that maybe more spoiler friendly.

-->Dangerkitty is on a natural high. Will that work for or against her?

-->George Tirebiter comes over all Dalton - whatever that means.

-->Icecat has been a bad, bad, DAW.

-->Outfrontgirl is a 'hit' thanks to her newly found culinary skills.

-->RudyRules misplaces a marble or two.

-->SnoopySucks doesn't feature very much in this episode. Chalk that down to a writer's creative license.

-->Chicken #6 doesn' do much of anything either.

-->WoodstockBites, in contrast, captures the attention of all the DAWs.

-->The Reward Challenge invloves rehabilitation under the covers.

-->The Immunity Challenge, in 3 parts, requires walking, thinking, talking and demonstrating, but not necessarily in that order. And the booted BlowsVivors get to join in the fun too.

-->Someone bites the dust - and it has nothing to do with the 12th member of the tribe getting the boot.

-->More items are recovered from the Old Western Set. Will they be of any use?

-->Survivor 1 had Rudy's Diner. BlowsVivor will have........

==============================

Strategy-wise:

-->GT and OFG do some recruiting. And the're very persuasive too.
The caveat is that Outfrontgirl may have ulterior motives. Will she be found out?

-->Icecat is forced to abandon all previous alliances.

-->Dangerkitty goes with the flow.

-->RudyRules is unduly concerned.

That all said, this episode is called "Nonsense and No Sensiiblity" for a reason.

And as it seems de rigueur for BlowsVivor, there will many movie references. See how many you can spot. And no Ayak, you cannot play because it's only fair someone else gets a chance.

According to my timetable, Episode 11 should hit the board sometime on Monday. Maybe Sunday if I'm so inclined. Just remember that genius cannot be rushed.

Now, is everyone satisfied, or do I have to start swearing in Cockney rhyme?

¬GG¬
*who's hoping that people won't mind reading an episode that is almost of dissertation length. Blame Outfrontgirl. She started it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - T... George Tirebiter 08-17-01 1
   RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - T... GG 08-17-01 2
       RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - T... George Tirebiter 08-17-01 3
       RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - T... ItzLisa 08-20-01 10
 RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - T... ItzLisa 08-19-01 4
 RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - T... Drive My Car 08-19-01 5
 RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - T... mistofleas 08-20-01 6
   RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - T... Drive My Car 08-20-01 7
       RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - T... dabo 08-20-01 8
           RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - T... mistofleas 08-20-01 9
               RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - T... Drive My Car 08-20-01 11
 RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - T... George Tirebiter 08-21-01 12
   Punk Rock and The Clash AyatollahKhomeini 08-22-01 13
   RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - T... Outfrontgirl 08-22-01 15
 Cockney Rhyme dabo 08-22-01 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-17-01, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - The marginally less cryptic version"
>You're lucky I'm in a vicarious mood. A few more clues that maybe more spoiler friendly.
Does this mean you got my email to help us out? *makes a note to be appropriately grateful. . .*

>-->Dangerkitty is on a natural high. Will that work for or against her?
She's STILL coming off that high?! That WAS potent!

>-->George Tirebiter comes over all Dalton - whatever that means.
Either I "get" to be the mouthy one again, or I learn some of her tricks, à la Mother Nature. And are you insinuating that I "come over" to join my AA sisters?

>-->Icecat has been a bad, bad, DAW.
That much is obvious! And far too dangerous a threat. . .

>-->Outfrontgirl is a 'hit' thanks to her newly found culinary skills.
Oooh! Brownies?

>-->RudyRules misplaces a marble or two.
Again? Or enough so someone finally notices?

>-->SnoopySucks doesn't feature very much in this episode. Chalk that down to a writer's creative license.
'Bout time! Damned dog has upstaged too many people!

>-->Chicken #6 doesn' do much of anything either.
But lie there on someone's plate?

>-->WoodstockBites, in contrast, captures the attention of all the DAWs.
More food? or does his surreptitious maneuvering finally come to light?

>-->The Reward Challenge invloves rehabilitation under the covers.
Hmmm. . . probably not sex--we've had plenty of that. Do we get a visit from the Bookmobile? Goody!

>-->The Immunity Challenge, in 3 parts, requires walking, thinking, talking and demonstrating,
>but not necessarily in that order. And the booted BlowsVivors get to join in the fun too.
Hey! I can do all those things! Phew! (Ummm. . . we get quizzed on our opponents' personal lives?)

>-->Someone bites the dust - and it has nothing to do with the 12th member of the tribe getting the boot.
Ewww. . . someone has trouble with the walking part and gets a faceburger? Sounds like a nasty fall.

>-->More items are recovered from the Old Western Set. Will they be of any use?
Lemme guess. Slim Pickens puts in an appearance? I love him!

>-->Survivor 1 had Rudy's Diner. BlowsVivor will have.......
Oh no--RudyRules tried his hand at cooking again? Might come in handy, if we have a wallpaper-hanging challenge. . .

>==============================

>Strategy-wise:

>-->GT and OFG do some recruiting. And the're very persuasive too.
>The caveat is that Outfrontgirl may have ulterior motives. Will she be found out?
And IF she's found out, is there anything anyone can do about it? That girl has a brain to be reckoned with, I tell you. . .

>-->Icecat is forced to abandon all previous alliances.
This is probably my fault, since I admitted to the Estrogen Alliance. . . What else could he do?!

>-->Dangerkitty goes with the flow.
I love a good trip, too. . .

>-->RudyRules is unduly concerned.
I don't know about "unduly"--SnoopySucks obviously isn't the "best friend" he thought she was!

>That all said, this episode is called "Nonsense and No Sensiiblity" for a reason.
Wacky is good--you know we LOVE that!

>And as it seems de rigueur for BlowsVivor, there will many movie references. See how many
>you can spot. And no Ayak, you cannot play because it's only fair someone else gets a chance.
I love these!

> genius cannot be rushed.
You have satisfied us for the time being--I, for one, would never rush you to a proper climax!

>Now, is everyone satisfied, or do I have to start swearing in Cockney rhyme?
Actually, I do believe I'd like to hear you talk dirty! (Just a little--we're supposed to be PG, remember! )

>
MEOWWWWWWWRRRRR! You know what this kind of thing does to me. . .
>¬GG¬
>*who's hoping that people won't mind reading an episode that is
>almost of dissertation length. Blame Outfrontgirl. She started it.

I am known to have read a book a day, so bring it on! I think the remaining BV diehards are all of a literary bent, anyway. . . no need to dumb it down.

Thank you for obliging us, o' cryptic one!

GT

*who goes back to wondering what his aforementioned "cunning plan" involves--and whether she should become paranoid in any way. . .*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

GG 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-01, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GG Click to send private message to GG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - The marginally less cryptic version"
>Does this mean you got my email to help us out?

You mean, like, a proper email? Or are you referring to the post in the original preview thresd? If it's the former, no dice I'm afraid--I can't receive mail through SB.

And DK, if you're reading this, please let me know if you got my mail that I sent yesterday. I'm getting all paranoid that I can't even send stuff via the board now.

>You have satisfied us for the time being
Well, plenty more where that came from.

And just to dangle a carrot, I'll even say that one of your guesses was not far off at all.

If you want dangling of another kind, let me know.

¬GG¬
*who got that Austin Powers quote wrong. It should have been, "Shag well by name, shag very well by nature." But you get the drift.*

08-17-01, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - The marginally less cryptic version"
>You mean, like, a proper email?
Crap. Yes, I do; sent you one not long before this supplement appeared, begging for more to go on. You must've heard me on a psychic level.

I believe DK is still off on Week 2 of her latest decadent escape, so you might not hear from her yet.

Your dangling carrot was too vague to satisfy--please feel free to dangle whatever else you think of.

The Austin Powers persona? I appreciate that in theory--but I much prefer the Highlander eye candy. I believe the Scots invented "shagging," anyway.

GT
*who can't wait to see what he dangles next*

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-20-01, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - The marginally less cryptic version"
>I can't receive mail through SB.

*** GG, I've asked GT to send you my email addy - please email me, I hasta ask ya sumpin'!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-19-01, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - The marginally less cryptic version"

>

I see London, I see France.... (I'll just bet they're lacey granny panties too! LOL!!)

Can't wait to see the latest "Installment" (muuuahaaaha!!!) of BV, GG and GT! FYI, I hope it's up ASAP! Better log off now and TCB!!!

Love,

Itzy
Who's getting damn tired of being the designated "Bathing Suit Rinser" on Monkeyboy Island! How the hell did the Monkey Butlers wriggle out of having that on their list of duties in their contracts?

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-19-01, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - The marginally less cryptic version"
**waves** Hi GG!!!!

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-01, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - The marginally less cryptic version"
>Now, is everyone satisfied, or do
>I have to start swearing
>in Cockney rhyme?

Oooo...swearing in rhyming slang? I wanna hear it! I only know a few things (dated a Londoner for about a year): Let's see,
Apples and pears
Whistle and flute
Cain and Abel
Umm....er....oh shoot, I can't remember any more. *pouts*
Come on GG...enlighten us.
*smiles prettily at her FAVORITE Englishman*

mistofleas

08-20-01, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - The marginally less cryptic version"
**pulls a seat up next to Misto and waits for GG to entertain us**

Yea!! Rhyme swearing!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-01, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - The marginally less cryptic version"
.. up and down the city street
in and out the Eagle
that's the way the money goes
pop goes the weasel!

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-01, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - The marginally less cryptic version"
I'm not sure, but I think Dabo just said a DIRTY thing!
*covers her innocent ears*

mistofleas

08-20-01, 04:40 PM (EST)
11. "RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - The marginally less cryptic version"
He He He
Hey Misto, dabo said "weasel" *giggle**

08-21-01, 11:50 PM (EST)
12. "RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - The marginally less cryptic version"
Well, thanks to the boards being down, we have no closure on Ep. 11 yet. . . so thought I'd take another look at our clues. Have things panned out as expected, or were these every bit as lame as all the other writers' attempts?

>-->Dangerkitty is on a natural high. Will that work for or against her?
Don't think we've seen the outcome of this, but it looks to me like she was an addict waiting to happen. . . Seems pretty close to dependent on OFG for her continued peace of mind.

>-->George Tirebiter comes over all Dalton - whatever that means.
So, GG--you have declared that I cannot win BV, and by forcing me to channel Dalton's most exaggerated bossy traits, you plan to ensure that I miss out on Miss Congeniality, as well? However will you make it up to me?!

>-->Icecat has been a bad, bad, DAW.
He has a history of working on the wrong side--still, I can't help feeling sorry for what you've done to him. . . And that whole season-ending cliffhanger of TNG had me seriously creeped out all summer! I certainly don't care to see him portrayed as LoCATus! (Who's the Trekkie now? )

>-->Outfrontgirl is a 'hit' thanks to her newly found culinary skills.
Not newly-found--we have both commandeered kitchen duties from the start; it's just that someone's finally given us greenery to work with! (And just in time, too--that nettle was just the thing for my allergies!)

>-->RudyRules misplaces a marble or two.
Still no clue what this will involve, as the old codger has been off by himself most of the time (and no--we do NOT necessarily want to know what he's doing out there!)

>-->SnoopySucks doesn't feature very much in this episode. Chalk that down to a writer's creative license.
>-->Chicken #6 doesn' do much of anything either.
The poor dog has taken to modeling ScerriWear for attention, and the chicken--as I surmised--became someone's dinner.

>-->WoodstockBites, in contrast, captures the attention of all the DAWs.
Yet to be determined--a major part? or some lame cameo?

>-->The Reward Challenge invloves rehabilitation under the covers.
Did we even get down to business in Pt. 1? I still hope we get reading material. Or--as hinted at in the bad poem at the end--someone gets a reward that involves a real shower and clean sheets? Does that mean someone gets to eat beans around a campfire with Slim Pickens? (I'm still waiting for him to emerge from the Western set. . .)

>-->The Immunity Challenge, in 3 parts, requires walking, thinking, talking and demonstrating, but not necessarily in that order. And the booted BlowsVivors get to join in the fun too.
No further hints, no further guesses.

>-->Someone bites the dust - and it has nothing to do with the 12th member of the tribe getting the boot.
Ditto.

>-->More items are recovered from the Old Western Set. Will they be of any use?
Aha! The sombrero provided some nice shade, DK is totally out there, preparing her burlesque house, and someone's probably going to make use of that stupid pistol in a bad way. You know a cactus can be totally whithered and still come back if you plant it? Or maybe it's a gift from Mescalito? Peyote has been noticably missing from our foray into the 60s!

>-->Survivor 1 had Rudy's Diner. BlowsVivor will have........
As stated above, DK's House of Burlesque. And you're right--I am NOT about to gambol for the likes of our hormonally-inspired codger or vomit-stained Cat!
>==============================
>
>Strategy-wise:
>
>-->GT and OFG do some recruiting. And the're very persuasive too.The caveat is that
>Outfrontgirl may have ulterior motives. Will she be found out?
You're trying to make me not trust her, aren't you?

>-->Icecat is forced to abandon all previous alliances.
Poor pawn. . .

>-->Dangerkitty goes with the flow.
Doesn't seem right to have her act the flower-childy nitwit. . . Almost hope she wakes up soon!

>-->RudyRules is unduly concerned.
Yes, with the color of SnoopySucks' bandana. . . Aside from that, what's up?

>That all said, this episode is called "Nonsense and No Sensiiblity" for a reason.
Yeah? I certainly have seen no evidence of Austen here, only allusions to Sci-Fi movies and muddled references to punk rock and whatever the hell The Clash was. . .

>Now, is everyone satisfied, or do I have to start swearing in Cockney rhyme?
We're still waiting on this one. . . but to make up for it, may we ogle you one more time?

>

MMMMMmmmmmmm. . . that WAS good!

GT

*who was really hoping Pt. 2 would be up here by now. . .*

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-22-01, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Punk Rock and The Clash"
>>>muddled references to punk rock and whatever the hell The Clash was. . .<<<

What was The Clash? A good question. A talented blues-rock band that found success by adopting a punk attitude and sound? A group so uncomfortable with its success that it followed up its brilliant breakthrough third album, "London Calling", with an eclectic three-record set entitled "Sandinista!", guaranteed to flop in the U.S.? A band so uncomfortable with flopping that it followed up "Sandinista!" with its only truly pop album, "Combat Rock"? A cultural phenomenon? A hit-producing machine ("Should I Stay or Should I Go?", "Train in Vain", "London Calling", "Rock the Casbah", the reggae-tinged "White Man in Hammersmith Palais", a cover of "I Fought the Law")?

Whatever Mick Jones, Joe Strummer (real name: John Mellor), and Paul Simonon were, they were often great. I'm very pleased to welcome them to BV.

Thinking about The Clash and comparing them to today's pathetic attempts at popular music brings this song snippet (which was directed at the U.S.) to mind:
"Radio, Radio" by Elvis Costello
Some of my friends sit around every evening
and they worry about the times ahead.
But everybody else is overwhelmed by indifference
and the promise of an early bed.
You either shut up or get cut up;
they don't wanna hear about it.
It's only inches on the reel-to-reel.
And the radio is in the hands of such a lot of fools
tryin' to anaesthetize the way that you feel.

Radio is a sound salvation.
Radio is cleaning up the nation.
They say you better listen to the voice of reason.
But they don't give you any choice
'cause they think that it's treason.
So you had better do as you are told.
You better listen to the radio.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-01, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ***BlowsVivor Ep.11 Preview - The marginally less cryptic version"
No, it's not the episode conclusion going up. Sorry. Just me, offering GG best wishes on getting the beast tamed.
Now he can join the list of writers who put this thing behind schedule...
GG, you didn't want to be left out of such a fun crowd, did you?

*who wonders if GT really trusts OFG, and if so, why?*

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-01, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Cockney Rhyme"
Half a pound of tuppenny rice,
Half a pound of treacle,
That's the way the money goes,
Pop goes the weasel.

Up and down the City road,
In and out the Eagle,
Pop goes the weasel.

Every night when I go out
The monkey's on the table.
Take a stick and knock it off,
Pop goes the weasel.

A penny for a ball of thread,
Another for a needle,
Pop goes the weasel.

All around the cobbler's bench
The monkey chased the people.
The donkey thought 'twas all in fun,
Pop goes the weasel.
pop=hock, weasel=coat

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •