The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Visit My New Site!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorsleeeve 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-11-01, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorsleeeve Click to send private message to survivorsleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Visit My New Site!!!"
I would just like to thank everyone for their support of Blowsvivor. Unfortunately, I was unable to respond right away to my ouster last week because I was on my press tour, visiting many different talk shows, and news stations...

However, now that Survivorerist has been voted out, my 15 minutes of fame have faded...

Unfortunately, I am unwilling to give them up, so I've started my own website, called www.survivorsleeeve.com. At this website, I will dispense poor advice, and allow all of you to worship me.

Feel free to ask me any questions about my stay on the soundstage, and I'll be happy to answer them.

Also, did you know that nearly all of the cast of BV reads at this site... they all love it, and they don't even mind the occasional joke you make at all of our expense.

Okay... that's enough for now... just don't forget to visit my site!!!

-sleeeve

=======================================
Be sure to visit my website:
www.survivorsleeeve.com

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Visit My New Site!!! Outfrontgirl 08-11-01 1
 RE: Visit My New Site!!! George Tirebiter 08-11-01 2
 RE: Visit My New Site!!! Outfrontgirl 08-11-01 3
 RE: Visit My New Site!!! dabo 08-11-01 4
 RE: Visit My New Site!!! Drive My Car 08-11-01 5
 Bump!!! Outfrontgirl 08-12-01 6
 RE: Visit My New Site!!! moonbaby 08-13-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-01, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Visit My New Site!!!"
OMG<click>
The site is AWESOME, survivorsleeeve. I am blown away that you come to our pathetic forum and grace us with your presence. I am also so honored to be the first to reply to your post.
Wow. I mean it in the fullest sense of the word. Wow.
Wait until I tell my friends. I really hope you will post here some more so we can brag about your visiting us.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-11-01, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Visit My New Site!!!"
Oooooh! survivorsleeeve!!! Any misgivings I had when I read your post were completely disspelled when I clicked your link and went to your awesome site! It truly IS worthy of BV whoredom! Well done!

GT

08-11-01, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Visit My New Site!!!"
OMG Survivorsleeeve,
the first time I did not follow the link, and I missed the question of the week (or whatever interval):

"ASK DOCTOR SEAN

I'm being treated for BV. Did I get this from sex?

ROFLMAO!!! Well OFG hasn't gotten ANY on the BV gig and she still requires episodic treatments...

(Whisper to survivorsleeeve: how come you don't post no stinking reply to Episode 9, huh? Holding a grudge or sumpn'? I mean, what better way to drag out your 15 minutes than to make an exit statement while Surv is still on vacation?)

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-01, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Visit My New Site!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-01 AT 09:48 AM (EST)

Wow, kewl site, sleeeve buddy! You know, if you just keep practicing, one of these days you may just get the Seinfeld thing down!

Awesome to have you gracing our forum, Mr.E, truly awesome!

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-01, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Visit My New Site!!!"
OMG Sleeevie!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!
You were always my favorite Blowsvivor.
Thank you for the wonderful website, now I have a place to go for my Sleeeve worship.
More insider tidbits pleeease.

EeeBug

08-12-01, 02:59 PM (EST)
6. "Bump!!!"
Kewl site, dude!
I am workin on my own sight and you will see soon!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-01, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Visit My New Site!!!"
AWESOME site, sleeeve! I'm going to visit it again and again!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •