The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cameo for Pooh (and other spoilers)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-06-01, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cameo for Pooh (and other spoilers)"
OFG, thank you so much for the owl and rabbit connection. I can't believe a Pooh fanatic like myself missed it (note to self: must think outside the box). Woodstock with them is kind of strange, though.

I've been dissecting the transcripts from Monkeyboy Island for spoilers, since anyone can return to the game, it seems. So far there's nothing too discernable. I did receive an anonymous tip that the escape mentioned in the preview may be from Monkeyboy Island, not from Blowsvivor, but the source would not reveal him/herself, so I'm not sure how seriously to take it. Everyone's a whore looking for their 15 minutes.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to take a hiatus for the next two days to drive my 9 yo son to tae kwon do camp (it's about a 3 1/2 hour drive, so we're leaving tomorrow afternoon and staying at a hotel near the camp tomorrow night; then I'll drop him off at the camp Wednesday morning and drive home). I'll try to check in Wednesday night to see how the spoiling is going, but chances are it'll be Thursday before I can get on line for any length of time.

Good luck with the spoiling, team.

J.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cameo for Pooh (and other spoil... Outfrontgirl 08-06-01 1
 RE: Cameo for Pooh (and other spoil... George Tirebiter 08-06-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-01, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cameo for Pooh (and other spoilers)"
You go, you wonderful Mom you! Your children here will just have to get along by themselves for a few days.

Thanks for the hot escape tip! I was thinking SnoopySucks, but indeed... hmmm...Superman's the one supposedly glued to the Island with kryptonite threats. Rhino too ought to be in restraints. I think the others are under only minimal surveillance, so it ought to be one of those two in order to make the term 'escape' meaningful.

Hope the outing turns out to give you a bit of an escape, as well!

*thinks janisella doesn't get enough strokes and sends hug*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-06-01, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cameo for Pooh (and other spoilers)"
Likewise, with Woodstock figuring so prominently in the preview, a Pooh connection never occurred to me! I was stuck on Alice in Wonderland--which worked even less well with all the characters given. . .

The MB Island escape sounds equally intriguing--especially in light of the latest View from T, and the lawsuit-happy munky! I wonder how dabo could pull off an escape under such heavy guard?

Losing such a faithful spoiler for any length of time will hurt--but at least you had the decency to warn us. I'd hate to have janisella'ssister horning into the BV forum with some bogus report of your untimely demise! Good to see we've all learned something from Supe's exaggerated departure.

GT

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •