The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 9 NEW Vote thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-19-01, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 9 NEW Vote thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-01 AT 10:26 AM (EST)

OK, people, we don't need to force the BlowsVivor voters to load "Who's Still Awake 3" in order to vote. Therefore, I'm locking that thread and starting this as the new vote thread for Episode 9.

Currently, 6 votes have been cast, as follows:
Voter--Bootee
AyatollahKhomeini--George Tirebiter
VampKira--George Tirebiter
George Tirebiter--Survivorerist
LadyT--RudyRules
desert_rhino--RudyRules
flying squirrel--sleeeve
Under the radar so far: dangerkitty, Outfrontgirl, IceCat

To everyone else, this is a VOTE thread. You may vote for lunch, but only if you vote for a boot in E9 first. Put the name of the bootee as the subject. In case you've forgotten (or sniffed too much glue), the remaining contestants' name are all listed above.

Hijacking is a federal crime. If you attempt to hijack this thread, I may (at my option) send your posts to Never-Never Land, so don't post any hijacks that you would be sad to see deleted. With that caveat, have fun!

Edited to add: dabo, your shrimp cocktail order was duly noted, but since you can't vote, I'll cut you some slack -- this time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rudy Rules ItzLisa 07-19-01 1
   Shrimp Cocktail dabo 07-19-01 2
 sleeeve PepeLePew13 07-19-01 3
 OFG Kismet 07-19-01 4
   Seriousness (not a vote) AyatollahKhomeini 07-19-01 5
       RE: Seriousness (not a vote) Kismet 07-19-01 10
 OFG Drive My Car 07-19-01 6
 Comments, not another vote George Tirebiter 07-19-01 7
   You're right, GT! (not a vote for G... PepeLePew13 07-19-01 9
 Ice Cat Lady_Electra 07-19-01 8
 Vote totals so far... AyatollahKhomeini 07-20-01 11
 My next vote is.......... GG 07-20-01 12
   RE: My next vote is.......... George Tirebiter 07-20-01 13
       Missing the big picture GG 07-20-01 15
           Department of Redundancy Department George Tirebiter 07-20-01 16
           RE: Missing the big picture Drive My Car 07-20-01 17
 DK janisella 07-20-01 14
 RudyRules not sleeeve 07-21-01 18
 Vote Tally By Gufu! dabo 07-23-01 19
 OFG Survivorchick 07-23-01 20
 RudyRules dangerkitty 07-23-01 21
 RudyRules SherpaDave 07-24-01 22
 RudyRules MakeItStop 07-25-01 23
 Rudy Rules Lisapooh 07-25-01 24
   RE: Rudy Rules RudyRules 07-25-01 29
       RE: Rudy Rules dabo 07-25-01 30
           RE: Rudy Rules RudyRules 07-26-01 31
 GT Jizzy 07-25-01 25
   RE: GT George Tirebiter 07-25-01 28
 Vote total to date... AyatollahKhomeini 07-25-01 26
   Oh!Oh! I hint from AK! dangerkitty 07-25-01 27
 SirErist SherpaDave 07-26-01 32
 GT HawkEye 07-26-01 33
 OFG Superman 07-27-01 34
   RE: OFG VampKira 07-27-01 35
 FINAL Vote Totals AyatollahKhomeini 07-27-01 36
   Congrats to the "Small Mammal Allia... AyatollahKhomeini 08-01-01 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-19-01, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Rudy Rules"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-01 AT 06:23 AM (EST)

Aya dude (*giggle!* I just called Aya "dude"!), I did vote on the last thresd, remember? RudyRules and a Chef Salad with oil and vinegar and a diet Dr. Pepper! I mean, I KNOW you'd have to dig through approx. 160 replies to find it, but it was before Vamps and Supe mistook the thresd for AOL Instant Messenger!
{{{SMOOOOCHES}}} to Vamp and Supes - just get a room, ya know?

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-01, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Shrimp Cocktail"
Aw, Lisa, that can happen when you try to vote in a neeverneever land, that was worse than a butterfly ballot. Great thread with a lot of great posts, but obviously too chaotic for voting; shame it got locked up.

Ah well, I can't vote this time. So, on Hawaiian Pizza you like extra pineapples, right. Do those come with shrimp or ham?

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-01, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "sleeeve"
All patterns have gone out of the window but if OFG has any designs on following "tribal" loyalities, she'll write out a BB to keep the playing field level. But if pattern holds, an AA will go... so my backup vote is Dangerkitty cuz I need her here on Monkeyboy Island!

Waiter? Waiter! I'd like a sirloin steak and shrimp combo, please, and bring along two bottles of Rickard's to go with it. Thanks!

Kismet 802 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-19-01, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "OFG"
*sighs*

This will be my last vote. I have enjoyed hijacking these thresds. I always kinda wanted to screw up the real vote thresd on Spoilers. It's the inner anarchist in me. It was soo serious over there. The vote thread was the 'Holy of Holies(sp?)' of that board. I would never have done it there. But hell people, this is a pretend game and a pretend vote thresd. I mean really, it is impossible to predict the bootee. I just couldn't resist screwing with it. So you guys can get all serious if you want too. I will find some other way to be subversive. *evil grin*

Besides it would be impossible to top what Vamp and Supe did. (Vamp asked me to tell everyone that it was all Supes fault since she can't post here now. I think she is full of crap! )

Twas fun,

Kismet

07-19-01, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Seriousness (not a vote)"
Kis, I only got serious with this thread because people couldn't load the old thread due to its size. Things just got too anarchistic, and I felt like I had to establish some rules just to get us through the episode. As everyone probably knows around here, I have anarchistic tendencies myself ... so, if we can keep away from "Who's Still Awake 4", feel free to hijack the E10 thread. And Lady Electra hasn't voted yet, has she? ... so someone could express herself directly if she wanted...

Supe and Vamps, I loved some of the stuff in your thread, and please don't interpret my decision to lock it as criticism -- it's just that we can't have two vote threads duking it out.

Kismet 802 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-19-01, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Seriousness (not a vote)"
>Kis, I only got serious with
>this thread because people couldn't
>load the old thread due
>to its size.

Damn You AK! You just had to call me on the wimp out dincha? You couldn't just let me leave the vote thresd alone and go and be subversive elsewhere could you? I thought I had come up with the most brillaint excuse for not doing it anymore and you wrecked it! <In Dorothy voice> You oughta be ashamed of yourself!!</end WOO imitation because I suck at it.>

Now I'm going to have to be really creative on the next one and I'm all out of ideas! You are a bad, bad, evil man and I look forward to having tea with you and #1 soon.

>As everyone probably
>knows around here, I have
>anarchistic tendencies myself ...

You don't say? I never would'a guessed.

Kismet
-Psst a curve, look what you did.. *snicker*

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-01, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "OFG"
Because like Kismet said, there is no way to really vote who is gonna get written out.

Was it me or did Kismet sound.... I dunno...NICE?

Ebug- who is going to hide under the bed, since surely the end is near

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-19-01, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Comments, not another vote"
Stinky--your vote for sleeeve was based on him being a BB? How long were you on the show?

Kismet and buggy--as we are nearing the end, it SHOULD be easier to spoil this thing! Don't know about DK, as she's been AWOL too much lately, but I believe we have a bunch of Spoilers wrapping this up, and if all's right with the world, they will follow what is logical from a Survivor perspective.

Bug, I wanted to slap you yesterday for being so negative on Pépé's PTTE thresd. . . Yes, it's pretend, yes, it's silly--but why so down on the idea that people are having fun with it? Quite out of character for you, I thought. . . The whole point of BV has been to spoof everything about Survivor, and there hasn't been enough of Stinky's kind of enthusiasm! No, people are not so willing to bash contestants they actually know on the boards, but everything else has been pretty fun--mystery posters feeding lame spoilers, previews and conjecture, to say nothing of the episodes, themselves. I thought you'd be a bit more enthused, after your lovely cameo--and hopefully get back in the swing of things with your EGG interviews--which we sorely miss! (I love you, bug--you know that, right? )

And dabo--Hawaiian pizza has loads of pepperoni, ham, and pineapple. I personally like a sh¡tload of sesame on the crust, as well. Shrimp?! Egad.

Does this mean I get to vote for lunch, too? I've been skipping the meals I've slept through, but for some reason, I've got a yen for a toasted PB & Swiss on homemade whole wheat, with a pile of Ba-cos sprinkled in. . . mmmmmmm. . . drippymelty. . . And a Reed's Jamaican Ginger Brew to wash it down--the one with EXTRA ginger, please!

GT

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-01, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "You're right, GT! (not a vote for GT, btw)"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-01 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-19-01 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

>Stinky--your vote for sleeeve was based
>on him being a BB? How long were you on the show?

you're right... having Tweeedledeee and Tweedledum fighting over the map momentarily got me confused... another one of my brain locks - spending all day with two kids blowing out yer eardrums will cause that... you've got my permission to whack me on the head the next time we cross paths in the bar.

Edited to add... I didn't seee sleeeve too much in camp either while I was still there!

I dunno... I'll stick with sleeevie, some of that tension in camp of the battles with IceCat needs to be relieved!

Edited to fix fractured English. I may have fractured English as a skunk in this game, but not so in real life!

Lady_Electra 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-19-01, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lady_Electra Click to send private message to Lady_Electra Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ice Cat"
>>And Lady Electra hasn't voted yet, has she? ... so someone could express herself directly if she wanted...<<<

LOL.. You know I didn't think of Lady Electra.. THANKS!
Actually AK.. I was speaking on the phone with Kis earlier, and I told her to tell you it was all Supe's fault, that he is a bad influence on me, etc... But I was only kidding.. trying to be funny. Hee heee.

>>Supe and Vamps, I loved some of the stuff in your thread, and please don't interpret my decision to lock it as criticism -- it's just that we can't have two vote threads duking it out.<<

No need to explain at all AK.. I expected it, as did Supe.. The poor guy was shocked at the lack of respect for his vote thresd.. (again.. KIDDING) He just thought we would have a bit of fun with it.. You KNOW he wouldn't have done that on spoilers.. nor would have any of us. ( Really.. I swear.. he gives me that glue, and then those tights.. well.. and I can't help myself! it's not MY fault!!!!!) In all seriousness AK.. I didn't have a problem with anything, nor did I take anything you said or did as criticism, and I am sure Supe didn't either.

Now where's my ribs???????

"You know me... Just look in my eyes, shed my skin, got a new disguise, My heart still beats, and I'm the same.. do you know my name??-Day After Day/Def Leppard
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

07-20-01, 02:43 PM (EST)
11. "Vote totals so far..."
This is post #11, containing 11 votes (thanks to the two threads).

RudyRules............3
George Tirebiter....2
sleeeve...............2
Outfrontgirl..........2
Survivorerist........1
IceCat................1
dangerkitty.........under the radar

Vote now or forever hold your peace!

GG 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-20-01, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GG Click to send private message to GG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "My next vote is.........."
Here's a few clues:

Foreman.
Harrison.
Lazenby (from On Her Majesty's Secret Service in case you're wondering).
Bush.
Clooney.
Of the Jungle.

Here's a cryptic clue:

'Drain gnawer.'

¬GG¬
*who's thinking that a swift riposte should not be long in coming*

07-20-01, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: My next vote is.........."
>*who's thinking that a swift riposte should not be long in coming*
*shakes head sadly* GG, GG, GeeGeeee. . . what is this vendetta you have against me? I already said your Brit-hot wit and sexy repartée had won me over! . . . Must I stand on my soapbox and announce my lust for you before the whole community before you relent?

And what does this say about my chances of surviving your Episode?! Ah, well--I guess this "fix" gives me the basis for MY lawsuit against the producers, should I fail to make it to the end. I wonder if I'll have to wait in line, or if we'll all proceed at once. . .

GT

GG 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-20-01, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GG Click to send private message to GG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Missing the big picture"
Don't you see GT?

It's a cunning plan.

It's about reverse psychology.

Everytime you receive my nomination, you survive. You go forth (multiplying is optional).

Don't you see?

And tsk. You failed to pick up on my error. To wit: "who's thinking that a swift riposte should not be long in coming." 'Swift' is tautologist - 'Not long in coming' covers that already.

¬GG¬
*who's your cheeky chappy*

07-20-01, 08:46 PM (EST)
16. "Department of Redundancy Department"
Awww, sweet cheeks--I DO appreciate your cunning. Thank you for the vote of confidence.

But. . .
> You failed to pick up on my error.
I'm sorry I disappointed you. . . To be honest, I was so hung up on making sense of the "drain gnawer" comment, I did miss the cleverness at the end. . . "Gnawer," I get--but "drain?" Perhaps I'm too fixated on the phallic references to think straight?

But we'd best be careful, lest this turn into another hormone-laden "Who's Awake?" thresd. . . I think poor Aya is apt to blow a gasket if I instigate such hilarity with two vote thresds in one week's time! teeheehee!

GT
(what does that make me?)

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-01, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Missing the big picture"
*** Waves at GG***
Hi GG !!!!!

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-20-01, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "DK"
Snoopysucks is returned and promoted to contestant for all her troubles. She begins a campaign to get rid of the felines.

not sleeeve 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-21-01, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail not%20sleeeve Click to send private message to not%20sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RudyRules"
because my PTTE is right... I won't say how I know, but I have inside information from a secret source that can only identify himself as "tripoli"...

There is NOTHING up my sleeeve...

07-23-01, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Vote Tally By Gufu!"
There have only been 14 votes cast so far:

RudyRules 4.
George Tirebiter 3 (counting GG's even though it isn't in the subject line, grrrrrrrrrr!!!)
sleeeve 2.
Outfrontgirl 2.
Survivorerist 1.
IceCat 1.
dangerkitty 1.

Time is running out, everyone who hasn't yet voted should get their votes in ASAP!

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-23-01, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "OFG"
Cause I was talking to the writer and she was telling me that she really doesn't like OFG and she'll do whatever it takes to make sure she doesn't win this thing. (Well, I might have dreamt that conversation - but it's as good a reason as any).

Survivorchick

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-23-01, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RudyRules"
Now that SnoopySucks is gone, he becomes utterly forlorn and kills the buzz for the others. Gotta get him outa there.

How about some dessert - Vanilla ice cream with fudge AND caramel swirls (Ben & Jerry make a good one).

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-01, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RudyRules"
Logic based on the Kimmi theory:

When the chickens met their fate, so did Kimmi. When SnoopySucks met her fate...

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-25-01, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RudyRules"
because he's from the original BB tribe. And, I agree, he's sad and worthless now that SnoopySucks has gone missing.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-01, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Rudy Rules"
without a doubt

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-01, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Rudy Rules"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-01 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

OK, Time to speak up!
No, RR lives to fight another day, he's not the type to fold completely because his beloved dog is missing; it just makes him all the more ready to fight on and get back at the evil powers that be who are running this game, after all that's what SS would want me to do!
This old codger ain't going down wothout a fight and shouldn't be underestimated.

Going all the way in memory of my precious SS!

P.S. WHEN we recover my Snoop, I'll be able to post a new pic of her wearing the Survivor bandana I stole (er found) left over from the hapless crew who previously inhabited this set.

07-25-01, 03:31 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Rudy Rules"
Well said, RR! Don't anyone read anything into this, but I'll be damned surprised if any of the remaining players go down without a fight. Someone might run out of steam and cave somewhere in the endgame, but no one is going to just drop out while they've still got fight left in them.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-01, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Rudy Rules"
Thanks Dabo!

"Them people must have been be pretty dumb to put their camp on a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-01, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "GT"
n/m

07-25-01, 02:22 PM (EST)
28. "RE: GT"
You FINALLY drag your arse over here, and it's to vote against ME? Thank you so VERY much!

*vampslaps Jizz*

GT

07-25-01, 10:44 AM (EST)
26. "Vote total to date..."
This is post #26, containing 20 votes. Thanks to OFG for blackmailing the board to get more voters!

RudyRules..........8
George Tirebiter..4
Outfrontgirl........3
sleeeve.............2
Survivorerist......1
IceCat..............1
dangerkitty........1

BTW, has anyone been watching Survivor UK? The final two (Jackie and Charlotte) are from different tribes! Charlotte has survived even though her tribe was down 6-4 at the merge.

This doesn't tell us anything about BV, but it does tell us that Mark Burnett's way isn't the only way to run Survivor. I think the evil AyaProbe may even learn that lesson before this is all over.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-25-01, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Oh!Oh! I hint from AK!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-01 AT 12:55 PM (EST)

>This doesn't tell us anything about
>BV, but it does tell
>us that Mark Burnett's way
>isn't the only way to
>run Survivor. I think
>the evil AyaProbe may even
>learn that lesson before this
>is all over.

What does it mean? Huh? Will AyaProbe get his comeuppance at the hands of the BVers? Is he saying that tribal loyalties will not play a role? Will there be mutiny? Oh, I can't wait!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Aacck!! Edited because I meant to say A hint in the subject line! Now I am stuck with that error, because I don't know how to edit the subject line!! GGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-01, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "SirErist"
Yeah, so I already voted for RR. But I was WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. No way in Hell an AA is going down; they'd lose their numeric advantage. IceCat wins immunity. GT has to last this episode to keep all-female alliance red herring intact. Which leaves Sir.

HawkEye 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-26-01, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HawkEye Click to send private message to HawkEye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "GT"
The pagonging continues/begins?

HawkEye

Superman 3156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-27-01, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "OFG"
The "unexpected bootee" factor has remained in effect beginning with Episode 3. What would be a bigger surprise than OFG booting herself?

What you ask.. I'll tell you what..

Another food challenge!
Monkeyboy makes his way on the set for some man-lovin'!
The return of the clown!
Leif rides in on his Viking ship to rape and pillage!
Ayak comes down with a bad case of walking diptheria!

All those things would be major shocks to my system.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-27-01, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: OFG"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-01 AT 07:25 AM (EST)

>>Another food challenge!
Monkeyboy makes his way on the set for some man-lovin'!
The return of the clown!
Leif rides in on his Viking ship to rape and pillage!
Ayak comes down with a bad case of walking diptheria!<<

Oh my! ROTF! Apey and some man-lovin'!! Oh my, Supes! I think that would turn that butt.. er.. cheeks of his crimson!! LMAO!

If this doesn't make the Ep.. I'll take a copy of the bootleg version... *wink*

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

07-27-01, 10:28 AM (EST)
36. "FINAL Vote Totals"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-01 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

This is post #36, containing 23 votes:

RudyRules.......8
George Tirebiter..5
Outfrontgirl........4
sleeeve.............2
Survivorerist......2
IceCat..............1
dangerkitty........1

Everyone apparently is in some risk ... that X was foul stuff ... looks like IceCat's "escapes" are part of a ruse (didn't flying squirrel put in his PTTE that the Cat had helped desert_rhino get in?) ... Kismet and MakeItStop as a team, oh no! ... no one seems to know how to spell "Survivorerist" any better than the clown did ... and I'm locking this thread to await the outcome of days 2 and 3 of E9.

08-01-01, 02:35 PM (EST)
37. "Congrats to the "Small Mammal Alliance""
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-01 AT 02:42 PM (EST)

Just unlocked this thread long enough to give congratulations to the "small mammal alliance" of a squirrel (flying) and a skunk (PepeLePew13) for being the only two spoilers to correctly deduce this week's boot. This breaks a two-in-a-row winning streak by the spoilers (thanks to GT) and runs the overall record to 6-4, with only four more boots to go.

Of course, I should point out that we've missed three of the last five ... no, I don't think I'll bother to bring that up.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •