The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PREVIEW TEASER: BlowsVivor Episode 7.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-03-01, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PREVIEW TEASER: BlowsVivor Episode 7.5"
LAST EDITED ON 07-03-01 AT 11:09 PM (EST)

Next on BlowsVivor:

* A recap of the earlier episodes features lots of never-before-seen footage from those shows! Stay tuned for the following events, among others:

+ One of the survivors launches the most audacious scheme attempted to date. Does it succeed ... or backfire?

+ The tribes avoid the preoccupation with food despite their inability to hunt or fish. Could they have they discovered a way to prevent hunger from sapping their strength?

+ Shifting alliances make the outcome of the seven Tribal Councils in the first 21 days difficult to predict. Or do they?

All this and more, plus new footage of the behind-the-scenes production battles, as we recap the first half of BlowsVivor. Be seeing you!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PREVIEW TEASER: BlowsVivor Epis... VampKira 07-03-01 1
 RE: PREVIEW TEASER: BlowsVivor Epis... dabo 07-03-01 2
 Flame sleeeve 07-04-01 3
   RE: Flame Outfrontgirl 07-04-01 4
   Spoiling AyatollahKhomeini 07-04-01 5
   RE: Flame George Tirebiter 07-04-01 6
   RE: Flame RudyRules 07-04-01 7
 RE: PREVIEW TEASER: BlowsVivor Epis... ItzLisa 07-09-01 8
   Holidays AyatollahKhomeini 07-09-01 9
       RE: Holidays SherpaDave 07-10-01 10
           RECAP! Outfrontgirl 07-11-01 11
           RE: Holidays ItzLisa 07-11-01 12
               Summary AyatollahKhomeini 07-11-01 13
                   RE: Summary mistofleas 07-11-01 14
                   RE: Summary ItzLisa 07-11-01 15
                       RE: Summary George Tirebiter 07-11-01 16
                           RE: Summary VampKira 07-12-01 17
                   RE: Summary George Tirebiter 07-12-01 18
                       Watching the grass grow Outfrontgirl 07-12-01 19
                           Apology AyatollahKhomeini 07-14-01 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-03-01, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PREVIEW TEASER: BlowsVivor Episode 7.5"
Wooooooooo Hooooo!

---------------------------------
"Let's spend the night together,
You'll wake up and live forever."
-Jamiroquai
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-01, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PREVIEW TEASER: BlowsVivor Episode 7.5"
Finally, a preview teaser with some meat to it! Thanks! (ummm, why haven't you locked up the tribe-name poll, it's so yesterday now?)

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than network execs." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-04-01, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Flame"
What is this doing on spoilers??? This is old news... I spoiled this damn episode a long time ago (here)... I mean we all know that they're only running this episode because of the holiday...

In all seriousness, I know it's gonna be original and great!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-01, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Flame"
Hey Sleeeve,
I clicked on your link and you were dead on. That's truly impressive man. Even if the episode doesn't air on July 4, it's close enough to call your call a success.

Looking forward to this AyaK! All this good stuff just keeps coming at us. When will it air?

07-04-01, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Spoiling"
I need to give credit where credit is due: to sleeeve, for guessing that the recap would take place over the July 4 holiday ... made more impressive because my original intent was to do an Episode 9.5 instead of an Episode 7.5! sleeeve knew what I was going to do before I knew it myself -- that's GREAT spoiling.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-04-01, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Flame"
Ooooh! sleeeevie came back from his vacation all FEISTY! Look out!

GT

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-01, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Flame"
The Sleeeve-meister nails it!
Way to go!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to put their camp in the middle of the Red Sea" - RudyRules

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-01, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: PREVIEW TEASER: BlowsVivor Episode 7.5"
And where the heck IS this episode summary??? Hmmm??? *taps foot impatiently*

07-09-01, 12:12 PM (EST)
9. "Holidays"
The underlying idea of the summary, as sleeeve spoiled so successfully, was to give everyone a chance to enjoy the July 4th holiday, then recap everything (since out brains all turn to mush with a few days off ... or at least mine does) to start our drive toward the finish. Expect to see a radio ad for the recap episode tonight, now that everyone should be back, followed by (perhaps) some Early Show footage the next morning, followed by ... well, you can guess.

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-01, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Holidays"
Sounds like somebody back-pedalling to cover his ass to me. ;) What ever happened to the 2-a-week Ayatollah who eventually caved to pressure to make these things take a week? I'm lookin' at the preview date and it was July freakin' 3. It is now, by my birthday clock, July freakin' 10. What gives? That July 4 drivel won't fly with all these Canadians on the show.

07-11-01, 04:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RECAP!"

RECAP! RECAP! RECAP!
Damn it, screw spoiling Big Brother and write for us. We want to know what really happened behind the scenes.

*OFG apologizes for acting like an impatient jerk and hopes there's not some terrible tragedy that accounts for the LATENESS of the 7.5 Ep.*

(And now back to our continuous demands....)
RECAP! RECAP!

07-11-01, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Holidays"
>Sounds like somebody back-pedalling to cover his ass to me. ;)

*** BUAAAHAAAA!!!! Aya got busted by Sherpa!! Nice catch, Dave!!!

07-11-01, 10:31 AM (EST)
13. "Summary"
Guess you'll all have to wait until tonight ... and maybe late tonight. Buh-wah-hah-hah

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-01, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Summary"
Aya's getting evil!!
hee hee hee
I love it!

mistofleas

07-11-01, 04:43 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Summary"
>Guess you'll all have to wait until tonight ... and maybe late tonight. Buh-wah-hah-hah

*** Yup, he's absolutely gone Hollywood!

07-11-01, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Summary"
>>Guess you'll all have to wait until tonight ... and maybe late tonight. Buh-wah-hah-hah
>*** Yup, he's absolutely gone Hollywood!
Is it just me, or does anyone else sense a power struggle behind the scenes?

GT

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-12-01, 06:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Summary"
ROTF!!

"Let's spend the night together,
You'll wake up and live forever."
-Jamiroquai
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

07-12-01, 02:05 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Summary"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-01 AT 05:05 PM (EST)

>Guess you'll all have to wait until tonight ... and maybe late tonight. Buh-wah-hah-hah
Alright now. . . I'm beyond my limit here. How many times are you going to extend this deadline? Some of us were up until almost 5 a.m. waiting for this masterpiece! And here it is--2:05:32 the next afternoon--and STILL not a peep!

I think AyaProbe's been taking clown lessons, that's what I think!!! Yeah--if being an hour late to a press conference is good for piquing interest, he thinks that being two WEEKS late with an episode should be even better?!

C'mon, you bastiges! Give us our episode already!! Even the All-Star break is more riveting than watching Blowsvivor . . . uhhh. . . what is it doing? I think it's like my lawn, when it rains too much to get out and mow it for two weeks, and everything gets all overgrown and shaggy, like no one really cares. . . (and this is Florida, mind you--I'm talking grass about 18 inches high by now!)

bangs tin cup on bars
We want BeeVee--WE WANT BEE VEE!!!! (Everybody together!) BEE VEE! BEE VEE! BEEVEE!!

GT
Edited cuz I'm too friggin' TIRED to spell "IS" correctly! AAARRRGH!

07-12-01, 03:51 PM (EST)
19. "Watching the grass grow"
Really, AK, 3 "ladies" sat in the bar and got way squishy while waiting for the live feed to commence, until 5 am or 2am depending on our home zone. Now we're all like zombies today and don't even care if we have knee-high lawns.

Have mercy on us and give us a reliable air date! (Silly me, thinking evil dictators indulge in acts of mercy)

BEE VEE! BEE VEE! BEE VEE DEE! BEE VEE DEE!
*Because mentioning underwear might get us a new sponsor*

07-14-01, 02:22 AM (EST)
20. "Apology"
As I said in the other thread, my apologies for the delay -- I was completely off the board until late Thursday, when I finally posted Part I of the summary ... though I don't feel bad about you three staying up in chat until the wee hours of the morning waiting for the summary, since I know that some of you do that on a regular basis anyway!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •