The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Chopping Block"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 13387 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-09, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Chopping Block"
I'm sure billions and billions of watchers have flocked over to this rather uninteresting, Ho-Hum show. Complete with quitters!
No pizazz as with Hells kitchen, and I don't know what Marco Boro Polo taught Ramsay, but it was probably how to go nappy-time.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Chopping Block Estee 03-12-09 1
 STICK IT, Farko! foonermints 03-18-09 2
   RE: STICK IT, Farko! nazpink 03-26-09 3
 Cancelled .... WackeeChik 03-27-09 4
   Good. Estee 03-27-09 5
       RE: Good. krismiss2us 03-28-09 6
   Thanks for the Intel foonermints 03-31-09 7
 RE: The Chopping Block Ahtumbreez 06-03-09 8
   New network motto: Estee 06-05-09 9
   RE: The Chopping Block foonermints 06-20-09 10
       RE: The Chopping Block kidflash212 07-10-16 14
 Winners: Vanessa and Kelsey foonermints 07-26-09 11
   RE: Winners: Vanessa and Kelsey Ahtumbreez 07-27-09 12
       RE: Winners: Vanessa and Kelsey foonermints 07-27-09 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-09, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Chopping Block"
I think we can safely say the student surpassed the master a long time ago. I would never eat anything prepared by Marco: I wouldn't trust him not to spit in it. His every move shows a total contempt for a world which doesn't worship him as much as he wants it to. This show was a testament to his ego. Do we need to meet contestants? Watch what's going on for prep work, customer reactions, hospitality, and the other elements that go into a successful restaurant? No, we're going to listen to Marco's monumental ego, which demands that capital letter titles follow it everywhere.

HK succeeded in the UK with this human shrew at the helm? Really? Because after this kind of first impression, I'll be surprised if this series makes it through one season.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-18-09, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "STICK IT, Farko!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-09 AT 11:18 AM (EST)

Thats right. Stick that finger you've been giving your audience right where it belongs. No, although your mouth would be a plus, it needs to visit somewhere else first.
I hardly know who anyone is, and neither do I care. What was this episode? Home Improvement? Extreme Makeover? Endangered species being served to pretentious b!tches?
Can we all say "scripted", Farko?
Yes, we can.
AND please get a haircut, but not so close that it will reveal the snot-nosed-birthmark-of-entitlement on your scalp. It's ugly.
eta: Gee, I see you are on opposite Survivor tonight. THAT's a hard call.
Nothing but love ~foonermint

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-26-09, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: STICK IT, Farko!"
My husband loves this show, I watch it once in awhile...with him.

Last night was a bit frustrating. One minute they are whinning that there's too much on the plate and the next they are asking where the food is at. I can understand different courses mean different sizes but it really didn't seem to be so much about that. Also, what was with that lady wanting so much tarragon? I'm not a chef but I certainly know that tarragon can be a strong and overpowering flavor. A little goes a long way. I don't know the chef seemed to get that too...the judge not so much.

WackeeChik 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-27-09, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WackeeChik Click to send private message to WackeeChik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Cancelled .... "
NBC yanks "Chopping Block"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090327/tv_nm/us_chopping

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) – NBC is pulling cooking competition series "Chopping Block" from primetime after three weeks on the air, sources said.

The network informed affiliates Thursday night that the reality series starring renowned chef Marco Pierre White will no longer air Wednesday nights, as of next week.

"Block" will be replaced with repeats of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent." The "CI" episodes are repeats of episodes that have previously aired on NBC; the episodes that aired only on USA Network will still make their broadcast debut on NBC starting April 29, as originally announced.

"Block" debuted modestly March 12, then fell in the ratings with each episode. Sources said NBC plans to air the remaining episodes at some point.

03-27-09, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Good."
Maybe that'll take his ego down a notch.

It had been a while since my last kill...

krismiss2us 818 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-28-09, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Good."
Glad to hear it's gone cuz it was totally lame. And the icing on the cake was the last episode with teh last couple who got fired or whatever you call it. She played the race card...END OF STORY!

03-31-09, 08:38 PM (EST)
7. "Thanks for the Intel"
                Shut. Up. Marco.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Chopping Block"
Per NBC - :
The Chopping Block returns Friday, June 19th, 8/7c

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre left Iraq
06/09/2009 Bre gets a hug from Mom

06-05-09, 10:20 AM (EST)
9. "New network motto:"
NBC: We're Cheap And It's Paid For

06-20-09, 10:39 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Chopping Block"
OR: "The Turd Refloated" ..Kind of like boomerang garbage!
Guess who watched it?

I am KukulGod!
And I still can't think of anything more to say about it, as I look at the bowl TV. That Finger! It's there! It's baack! *shudder*

kidflash212 4562 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Chopping Block"
???

07-26-09, 03:25 PM (EST)
11. "Winners: Vanessa and Kelsey"
Why did he have to ship them out to Los Angeles? Do I have any idea WHO they are? Do I care?
no
no

I shall simply remember the big, ugly PONTIFICATING FINGER! In the last episode, he started to use both his fingers! Horrible, just horrible.
Bye bye! Don't broadcast again!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-09, 05:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Winners: Vanessa and Kelsey"
I think they're from LA - therefore....deal with it!

07-27-09, 11:44 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Winners: Vanessa and Kelsey"
No mention of their restaurant yet... if ever.

Keeper of the NoNiceGorn
Yah.. Fruits and Nuts!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •