The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? - Canadian Ed."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-04-08, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? - Canadian Ed."
Anyone watching? Enjoyed the tryouts and Maria school but am not loving the performance shows. Why do they audition using their amazing musical theatre voices and songs then they put them on tv doing cheesy karaoke.

bouncey by Ice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like... bullzeye 07-04-08 1
 RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like... Loree 07-05-08 2
   RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like... Agman2 03-02-16 10
 RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like... Loree 07-07-08 3
 RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like... trigirl 07-09-08 4
   RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like... maroonclowns mom 07-11-08 5
 RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like... Loree 07-20-08 6
 RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like... trigirl 07-29-08 7
   RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like... Loree 07-29-08 8
 RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like... Agman2 02-01-16 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-04-08, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? - Canadian Ed."
I actually thought that this would be part of my summer viewing as I really like Andrew Llyod Weber and The Sound of Music is a long time favourite.

I missed the tryouts completely and I couldn't make it through one episode after that. I never thought a reality show could be cheesier than "Grease", but this show makes Grease look like it is Emmy material. And could they get a worse host for the show?

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-08, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? - Canadian Ed."
I have been watching. I still don't think I can tell half the females apart. But I can't stand Janna so she will probably win.

Agman2 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-02-16, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? - Canadian Ed."
Yea, All females look the same. Got it.

07-07-08, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? - Canadian Ed."
Judge Elaine certainly came out of nowhere with her remarks against Donna lastnight. Wasn't expecting that. We don't usually hear the judges on the reality singing shows talking about a contestant's actions behind the scenes with other contestants. Donna is obviously causing a problem that Elaine does not like. Although John seemed to think it didn't matter if she was b!tchy since he feels all good leading ladies are. But it probably will hurt her where votes are concerned.

Right now I like Elicia the best. Janna and Elicia could be the final 2 if the judges get to pick them.

07-09-08, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? - Canadian Ed."
I think the judged realized they had totally screwed up the previous week by going easy on some contestants and not on others. The final two was a nightmare because it was probably two of the four strongest girls. Did you see that Elaine was crying?

I loved how Elaine called out Donna's behaviour in rehearsals. She also praised Janna for being prepared. I like having their insight into things behind the scenes.

bouncey by Ice

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-11-08, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? - Canadian Ed."

I vote Janna. When she walks out on that stage "she owns it "

07-20-08, 07:35 PM (EST)
6. "RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? - Canadian Ed."
I can't believe Andrew brought up the gerbils when Elaine was talking about Richard Gere. John almost fell off his stool laughing so hard.

07-29-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
7. "RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? - Canadian Ed."
The Richard Gere thing was hilarious. You can only get away with that on Canadian or British tv....no way that would have made the cut in the US.

Good finale. Great final two. I think I may buy tickets.

So...Simon was apparently arrested on assault charges and that is why he didn't make the finale. Wow!!!! Can't wait to hear more about that!!!!

bouncey by Ice

07-29-08, 11:00 AM (EST)
8. "RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? - Canadian Ed."
>
>So...Simon was apparently arrested on assault
>charges and that is why
>he didn't make the finale.
> Wow!!!! Can't wait
>to hear more about that!!!!
>

Really? I was wondering what was up with his absence.

I was happy with the result. I just never warmed up to Janna. And I do think Elicia did get better and grew as the season went on.

Agman2 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-01-16, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? - Canadian Ed."
Maria, I just met a problem names maria,.....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •