The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wipeout"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-25-08, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wipeout"
This came on before "I Survived a Japanese Game Show". I was laughing my butt off watching these people trying to navigate the course.

I especially laughed out loud when the large woman was swinging on the rope, but couldn't hold on. I mean, really. Did she really think she could do this?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wipeout leggs77 06-25-08 1
 Love it! zombiebaby 06-27-08 2
 I watched udg 06-30-08 3
 RE: Wipeout samboohoo 07-02-08 4
 RE: Wipeout Asrai 07-02-08 5
 RE: Wipeout KwietOne 07-02-08 6
   RE: Wipeout Asrai 07-03-08 7
 RE: Wipeout- a dissenting opinion toddE 07-09-08 8
 RE: Wipeout gypsyvixen 07-11-08 9
 RE: Wipeout dragonflies 07-17-08 10
   RE: Wipeout samboohoo 07-17-08 11
 RE: Wipeout kingfish 07-20-08 12
 RE: Wipeout Agman2 03-11-16 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leggs77 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-25-08, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leggs77 Click to send private message to leggs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wipeout"
I was also laughing my butt off at everyone. For some reason people falling down cracks me up. I am looking forward to new episodes, I haven't laughed this much at a TV show in awhile

Piggly Wiggly

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-27-08, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Love it!"
This is so funny! My young kids even like it...something for everyone to watch.

I really want to go down that slide in the tube!

Look at me I got a Sweet Summer Syren Siggie!

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-30-08, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I watched"
I'm reserving judgment. It's like MXC censored, which means my kids can watch it, but it also feels like they're trying too hard. Hopefully, the commentators will fall into a better chemistry after an episode or two.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-08, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wipeout"
Very funny show. And I love the hosts. I remember that one guy from Talk Soup.

surfkitten summer sigshop 2008

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-08, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Wipeout"
GF and I have been watching it since the premier and love it! The first night, I realized that I can't watch this with anybody besides my immediate family. Why? Cause I laugh so aggressively that I sound like a spaz! It's embarrassing, but I'll still watch!!

I do prefer MXC (Takeshi's Castle), but I'll take what I can get!!

I've also noticed that at certain times during the show, I start to get physically involved. How so, you ask? When they do "The Sweeper" I end up picking up my legs as I'm sitting on the couch. Or when they do "The Slide," I always lift myself up as if I was actually the one on the course! I love this show!!!

Scooping stars with Sharnina

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-02-08, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Wipeout"
Anyone notice that spinning thing at the end is spinning MUCH faster? You'd think that one dude who made the ugly female comments would just sprint across it, but he was dead tired after leaping over all those rolling barrels.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-08, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Wipeout"
Yeah, GF and I noticed that when we watched, too. She kept pointing it out, so much so that it was distracting me from watching the contestants! I think they're tweaking things (like speed and such) every week.

Scooping stars with Sharnina

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-09-08, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Wipeout- a dissenting opinion"
We are a house full of MXC fans who finally watched Wipeout last night. It was kind of lame, honestly.

A big issue is that the Japanese contestants are eliminated when they fall or fail. It is also much more hilarious.

This version isn't awful, but it's mediocre. The hosts are disappointing. Used to love John Henson on Talk Soup. Their suits are the worst. I want to say they wear JC PEnney clothes, but maybe that's harsh on JCP.

gypsyvixen 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-11-08, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gypsyvixen Click to send private message to gypsyvixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Wipeout"
I totally wanted to see this show when I saw previews for it but I keep missing it on tv! Looks hilarious!! And judging by reading your comments, it IS hilarious!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-08, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Wipeout"
All I can say is BIG BALLS!

Surfkitten summer sig shop 2008

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-08, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Wipeout"
It's amazing how many people are having trouble with big balls.

surfkitten summer sigshop 2008

kingfish 18824 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-08, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Wipeout"
Best Part?

The balls aren't cleaned of mud and are slicker than goose grease after the first person tries to bounce across. That actually looks like a fun backyard thing, except that there have to be some serious injuries.

The falls are very funny.

Agman2 2375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-11-16, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Wipeout"
I thought it was going to be about my surfing career!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •