The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Deadliest Catch Season 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

DiscoveryChannel 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-08, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DiscoveryChannel Click to send private message to DiscoveryChannel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Deadliest Catch Season 4"
Just wanted to let you know about the new season of the hit show Deadliest Catch on The Discovery Channel! New episodes premiere every Tuesday night at 9PM. If you haven't seen it before, Deadliest Catch follows the now legendary captains and their crews as they endure the brutal Bering Sea doing one of the deadliest jobs in the world - Alaskan Crab Fishing. The Deadliest Catch official site just launched something new too - you can send your favorite captain a message, and if you ask a question, they may respond with an audio message
dsc.discovery.com/fansites/deadliestcatch/audio-messages/audio-messages.html
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4 batts 05-03-08 1
   RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4 Buggy 05-03-08 3
 RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4 Buggy 05-03-08 2
   RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4 batts 05-03-08 4
       RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4 Buggy 05-03-08 5
           RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4 HobbsofMI 05-15-08 6
 RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4 TxMom2011 06-07-08 7
   RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4 batts 07-01-08 8
       RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4 TxMom2011 07-01-08 9
 RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4 Agman2 03-07-16 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-03-08, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4"
Lvoe this show. It's listed as 'Action Adventure' but it's as reality as it gets IMHO.

Really missin Greg and Rognild this season.

Ewwww, did you see the greenhorn squeeze the puss out of his squashed finger in the last episode?

OMGosh... those guys chain smoke those cigartettes.

It was sad to see the Hillstrand kid walk away from the family business. He walked into the bridge right when they were talking about him.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-08, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4"
Hey Batts!
Another thing we agree on.

I miss Rognild too.

I'm a big Northwestern fan, but I like them all.

05-03-08, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4"
I've been watching, or recording it to watch later.
LOVE this show, and so glad for a new season.
I don't know why I am so hooked on crab fishing.
This show has always been great.

05-03-08, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4"
I don't know why I am so hooked on crab fishing.

I'm hooked on crab fishing too. But I'm the kind of person that wanted to go and buy a shrimp boat after watching Forrest Gump. LOL

I'd prolly never make it to day 3 on a crab boat, but I'd lvoe to be there, cheer them on, and yell
"We're on the CRAB!"

Those guys would prolly hang me on on a line, over the water after 2 days...

05-03-08, 07:43 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4"
I wouldn't last a day, not an hour, on a crab boat.

I do love to guess how many crab are in the pot as they haul it up.

That's mah boat, Cappin Dan!

LOL!

HobbsofMI 16055 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-08, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4"
I would not make it a day on any fishing boat....except a bass boat on Lake St. Clair.

I too miss some of the old skippers and boats.

GO WINGS!
sig by Pepe, bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-07-08, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4"
I LVOE THIS SHOW and am glad to see it has a thread.

I like the Hilstrands the best. Johnathan reminds me of every hard working-hard playin guy I've ever met. You can take him off that boat and put him right on an oil platform in the Gulf.

One thing though, it seems that the Hansens live a more normal life than the Hilstrands. Though Andy I think is married the rest of those guys dont seem settled at all. While on the other hand, Sig and his brother (carp! cant remember his name) are married with kids - quite settled it seems.

Who knew I would get so caught up in a show about fishin' -- go figue :/

07-01-08, 04:33 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4"
Sigs brother's name is Edgar.

The Hillstrands recently talked on an After the Catch episode of 'other brothers', that used to be in the crab business, and it seems that conflict tore the family apart. I think it was on the After the Catch, Brothers episode.

I think I like the Hillstrands the best too. There just seems to be less conflict with the crew, with Andy and Jonathon on the boat. It seems all the other boats this season have slavedriving Capt Ahabs at the wheel. Captain Keith comes across as a bully sometimes, as well as Sig and Edgar. Phil is just strung out on cigarettes, and Red Bull....

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-01-08, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4"
I saw the Brothers episode of After the Catch... just cant get enough of these guys. I don't see Sig and Edgar as slave drivers though... I think they seem pretty fun. And the silent Norman... that was a cute montage of him. Still... the Hillstrands are my favorites. Gotta love the good ole boys!

Agman2 2263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-07-16, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Deadliest Catch Season 4"
I heard they haven't caught anything in a few years

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •