The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-07, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
Anyone bother? Can anyone be bothered? And if a regular coach can take you out of the game, is a life coach allowed to take you out -- ooooh, that's a nice thought...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... eire_heart74 07-16-07 1
   RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... tmacdawg 07-16-07 2
       RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... brvnkrz 07-16-07 3
           RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... Wacko Jacko 07-16-07 4
               RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... weltek 07-18-07 5
                   RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... Magnolia_Rocker 07-18-07 6
                       RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... weltek 07-18-07 7
                           RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... Magnolia_Rocker 07-18-07 8
           RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... rjrabbit 08-05-07 15
               RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... rjrabbit 08-05-07 16
                   RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... rjrabbit 08-05-07 17
           RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... Agman2 02-01-16 25
 RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... MollyTV 07-21-07 9
 RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... geg6 07-23-07 10
 RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... mocha madness 07-26-07 11
   RE: Scott Baio - F*cked Up at 45 LisaPles 07-31-07 12
       RE: Scott Baio - F*cked Up at 45 eire_heart74 07-31-07 13
           RE: Scott Baio - F*cked Up at 45 MollyTV 08-03-07 14
 RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... rjrabbit 08-13-07 18
 RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... rjrabbit 08-25-07 19
 RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... eire_heart74 08-27-07 20
   RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... maryellennaco 08-27-07 21
       RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... eire_heart74 08-27-07 22
       RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... mocha madness 08-28-07 23
           RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... bystander 08-28-07 24
 RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperat... kidflash212 07-10-16 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-16-07, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
Being a huge Chaci fan back in the day, of course I had to watch.

Can anyone say "bitter"? Jeez Baio, people call you Chaci or Charles in Charge. Paid for your house didn't it? Get over it!

Who knew he was such a sult.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tmacdawg 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-16-07, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tmacdawg Click to send private message to tmacdawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
I never cared about Cha-Chi but I loved this - a series of him realizing what an ##### he has been to his former girlfriends is going to be great. Keep an eye on his wingman- this his big chance for his fifteen minutes. The DVR is set.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
I already want to hang his wingman. This guy is an a-hole to the nth degree. He's gotta go, please.

Syren did me again

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-16-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
I watched the first 15 minutes and then turned it off and went to bed. What a bad premise for a show. The whole idea made no sense whatsoever. It was so curiographed. Why would Chachi realizing he had not been marriaged yet at 45 go to a 'life coach'? Then each of those so called life coaches? Please. Then this life coach says he has to stay away from his serious girlfriends to connect again with his ex-girlfriends? What the heck is this garbage. And why do I care to see Chachi with these women in some staged relationship anyways. This show was dumb beyond believe. At least Hogan Knows Best made a little bit of sense.

weltek 16935 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-07, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
I watched this...then Rock of Love in reruns yesterday. I deserve to be shot.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-18-07, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
Wow Weltek...and your head didn't spontaneously explode??? I'm impressed!!!

A Sharnina Creation

weltek 16935 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-07, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
I was coming off of a long vacation...my brain was still in flatline mode.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-18-07, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
Ahhhh, it was mostly dead. That explains it.

A Sharnina Creation

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-05-07, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
I'm with you Bravie this guy is pathetic!

08-05-07, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
I can't help but think of Bob Crane and his wingman. Look what happened there. And this guy looks just like him. John Carpenter is his name I think.

08-05-07, 08:40 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-07 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-01-16, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
I think his wingman should be shot and he should be grounded. Of course I'm a few years to late for this and Baio is now in his 50's.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-21-07, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
LOL>..

you know...years ago i heard that henry winkler admitted that he was an ##### to people that yelled "fonzie"....actually i was at a place called "packard music hall" in warren ohio to watch a play he was in during the 70's...when he was fonzie but wanted to be a "real actor"...

anyways....afterwards you always got to meet the stars...he was an ##### to all the people in line who called him fonzie...he wouldn't speak to them...and he said to my friend after blowing cigarette smoke in her face...."MY NAME IS HENRY"....lol...

we have never forgot....except later when i heard him say how he has finally accepted that fonz made him who he is and he embraces it...good for him..

now this needs to rub off on CHACHI....lol...
i was so upset to see the way he acted to erin moran about her autograph signing...and how his friend was a jerk to her...

i think she understands the people want to see joanie...
i know...just babbling...but these celebretards make me so annoyed....

oh...just one more tidbit...henry AKA the fonz had to stand on a box behind a table when meeting and greeting the line...cause he was sooo short...me thinks...."short man syndrome"...and goes with scott too...all his friends are shorter than him.

mollytv

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-07, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
I'm ashamed.

I like this show. Having almost never watched Happy Days and having absolutely never watched Joanie Loves Chachi or Charles in Charge, I'm not sure why I decided to watch this. But I like it.

I had read somewhere years ago that he was some sort of babe magnet (which I've never gotten, but whatever), so I wasn't surprised by his sluttiness in his youth (and being about the same age, I can't even give him a hard time about it because it was the rule rather than the exception in the glory days before AIDS).

I guess I know too many men my age who are just as fvcked up over commitment as he is. I kind of like that he seems to care about his current girlfriend enough that he's trying to find a way to not be such an azz. Rather endearing, really. Plus, the life coach, IMHO, is going about it just the right way. Step back from the distraction of current girlfriend. Talk to the exes to see how they interpret the past relationship and how that's different from his own impression. And then, hopefully, work on all the bad stuff before dragging current girlfriend further into a no-win relationship. I wish my exes would do something half as constructive.

"Let them call me rebel and welcome, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whore of my soul by swearing allegiance to one whose character is that of a sottish, stupid, stubborn, worthless, brutish man. I conceive likewise a horrid idea in receiving mercy from a being, who at the last day shall be shrieking to the rocks and mountains to cover him, and fleeing with terror from the orphan, the widow, and the slain of America." Thomas Paine

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-26-07, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore.-spoiler"
I think this show is entertaining, but the real anchor on Scott Baio is his rude little friend Johnny. This guy could not get to first base without riding the coattails of his chum, and Scott will never grow up until he ditches Johnny and starts acting like a real adult.

I thought his ex-Julie McCullough was very cute, and still very angry....spoiler......Scott's current girlfriend is pregnant....that should throw a wrench into the pot.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-31-07, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Scott Baio - F*cked Up at 45 "
OK, don't tell anybody my little secret but I have been watching this show. I call it "Scott Baio - F*cked Up At 45".
Does anybody else find it extremely distasteful that he always mentions his past "girlfriends" by name as if he's bragging about it or something. Pamela Anderson, Heather Locklear ...etc. I feel sorry for these women.
I'm not surprised if his current girlfriend is pregnant. What better way to get a guy to marry you. How pathetic.

07-31-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Scott Baio - F*cked Up at 45 "
Well he keeps talking about them but notice none of them are on the show. I don't doubt that he dated them but they clearly want nothing to do with him.

I'm starting to like him less and less.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-03-07, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Scott Baio - F*cked Up at 45 "
anyone here convinced he is NOT gonna cheat after he has a baby and possibly marries the mom?

i think he will cheat and we will read about the divorce in a few years.

why why why can't he be different?
mollytv

08-13-07, 10:09 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
I thought the cuddle party was hilarious. Is shorty gay or just a fan?

08-25-07, 08:19 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
Is anyone still watching? Scott broke up with Johnnie V. It's about time!! JV is only thinking of himself when it comes to Scott. Good riddance.

08-27-07, 03:02 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
Just caught up with it all. Hello I smell a sequal here. A rene and Scott show anyone?

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-07, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
Yeah, right. Did you catch her last sentence of the show?

"We're going to have a baby, Scott"....

NOW what's he gonna do??

08-27-07, 07:58 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
>Yeah, right. Did you catch her
>last sentence of the show?
>
>
>"We're going to have a baby,
>Scott"....
>
>NOW what's he gonna do??

Simple. Pitch it to Vh1! I tell ya, this will be the latest offering on Sunday nights. Right after Fit Club

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-28-07, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
I put the spoiler on her pregnancy a month ago....see my post above. The other clue on how fake this show is/was, is that his buddy Jason was a co-executive producer. This reality show was all scripted out....entertaining, but still scripted.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-28-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
It had to be scripted. Like there was any doubt that he would propose to his GF?

kidflash212 4794 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
And supports Donald Trump. Needs to be medicated.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •