URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1822
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."

Posted by Estee on 07-16-07 at 08:49 AM
Anyone bother? Can anyone be bothered? And if a regular coach can take you out of the game, is a life coach allowed to take you out -- ooooh, that's a nice thought...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore."
Posted by eire_heart74 on 07-16-07 at 09:03 AM
Being a huge Chaci fan back in the day, of course I had to watch.

Can anyone say "bitter"? Jeez Baio, people call you Chaci or Charles in Charge. Paid for your house didn't it? Get over it!

Who knew he was such a sult.

Posted by tmacdawg on 07-16-07 at 10:42 AM
I never cared about Cha-Chi but I loved this - a series of him realizing what an ##### he has been to his former girlfriends is going to be great. Keep an eye on his wingman- this his big chance for his fifteen minutes. The DVR is set.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-16-07 at 11:12 AM
I already want to hang his wingman. This guy is an a-hole to the nth degree. He's gotta go, please.

Syren did me again

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-16-07 at 03:14 PM
I watched the first 15 minutes and then turned it off and went to bed. What a bad premise for a show. The whole idea made no sense whatsoever. It was so curiographed. Why would Chachi realizing he had not been marriaged yet at 45 go to a 'life coach'? Then each of those so called life coaches? Please. Then this life coach says he has to stay away from his serious girlfriends to connect again with his ex-girlfriends? What the heck is this garbage. And why do I care to see Chachi with these women in some staged relationship anyways. This show was dumb beyond believe. At least Hogan Knows Best made a little bit of sense.

Posted by weltek on 07-18-07 at 11:05 AM
I watched this...then Rock of Love in reruns yesterday. I deserve to be shot.

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 07-18-07 at 02:19 PM
Wow Weltek...and your head didn't spontaneously explode??? I'm impressed!!!

A Sharnina Creation

Posted by weltek on 07-18-07 at 03:31 PM
I was coming off of a long vacation...my brain was still in flatline mode.

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 07-18-07 at 03:33 PM
Ahhhh, it was mostly dead. That explains it.

A Sharnina Creation

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-05-07 at 07:47 PM
I'm with you Bravie this guy is pathetic!

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-05-07 at 08:00 PM
I can't help but think of Bob Crane and his wingman. Look what happened there. And this guy looks just like him. John Carpenter is his name I think.

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-05-07 at 08:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-07 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

Posted by Agman2 on 02-01-16 at 11:58 AM
I think his wingman should be shot and he should be grounded. Of course I'm a few years to late for this and Baio is now in his 50's.

Posted by MollyTV on 07-21-07 at 03:38 PM
LOL>..

you know...years ago i heard that henry winkler admitted that he was an ##### to people that yelled "fonzie"....actually i was at a place called "packard music hall" in warren ohio to watch a play he was in during the 70's...when he was fonzie but wanted to be a "real actor"...

anyways....afterwards you always got to meet the stars...he was an ##### to all the people in line who called him fonzie...he wouldn't speak to them...and he said to my friend after blowing cigarette smoke in her face...."MY NAME IS HENRY"....lol...

we have never forgot....except later when i heard him say how he has finally accepted that fonz made him who he is and he embraces it...good for him..

now this needs to rub off on CHACHI....lol...
i was so upset to see the way he acted to erin moran about her autograph signing...and how his friend was a jerk to her...

i think she understands the people want to see joanie...
i know...just babbling...but these celebretards make me so annoyed....

oh...just one more tidbit...henry AKA the fonz had to stand on a box behind a table when meeting and greeting the line...cause he was sooo short...me thinks...."short man syndrome"...and goes with scott too...all his friends are shorter than him.

mollytv

Posted by geg6 on 07-23-07 at 03:00 PM
I'm ashamed.

I like this show. Having almost never watched Happy Days and having absolutely never watched Joanie Loves Chachi or Charles in Charge, I'm not sure why I decided to watch this. But I like it.

I had read somewhere years ago that he was some sort of babe magnet (which I've never gotten, but whatever), so I wasn't surprised by his sluttiness in his youth (and being about the same age, I can't even give him a hard time about it because it was the rule rather than the exception in the glory days before AIDS).

I guess I know too many men my age who are just as fvcked up over commitment as he is. I kind of like that he seems to care about his current girlfriend enough that he's trying to find a way to not be such an azz. Rather endearing, really. Plus, the life coach, IMHO, is going about it just the right way. Step back from the distraction of current girlfriend. Talk to the exes to see how they interpret the past relationship and how that's different from his own impression. And then, hopefully, work on all the bad stuff before dragging current girlfriend further into a no-win relationship. I wish my exes would do something half as constructive.

"Let them call me rebel and welcome, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whore of my soul by swearing allegiance to one whose character is that of a sottish, stupid, stubborn, worthless, brutish man. I conceive likewise a horrid idea in receiving mercy from a being, who at the last day shall be shrieking to the rocks and mountains to cover him, and fleeing with terror from the orphan, the widow, and the slain of America." Thomas Paine

"RE: Scott Baio is 45 and a Desperate Attention Whore.-spoiler"
Posted by mocha madness on 07-26-07 at 05:36 PM
I think this show is entertaining, but the real anchor on Scott Baio is his rude little friend Johnny. This guy could not get to first base without riding the coattails of his chum, and Scott will never grow up until he ditches Johnny and starts acting like a real adult.

I thought his ex-Julie McCullough was very cute, and still very angry....spoiler......Scott's current girlfriend is pregnant....that should throw a wrench into the pot.

"RE: Scott Baio - F*cked Up at 45 "
Posted by LisaPles on 07-31-07 at 02:47 PM
OK, don't tell anybody my little secret but I have been watching this show. I call it "Scott Baio - F*cked Up At 45".
Does anybody else find it extremely distasteful that he always mentions his past "girlfriends" by name as if he's bragging about it or something. Pamela Anderson, Heather Locklear ...etc. I feel sorry for these women.
I'm not surprised if his current girlfriend is pregnant. What better way to get a guy to marry you. How pathetic.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 07-31-07 at 02:51 PM
Well he keeps talking about them but notice none of them are on the show. I don't doubt that he dated them but they clearly want nothing to do with him.

I'm starting to like him less and less.

Posted by MollyTV on 08-03-07 at 02:05 AM
anyone here convinced he is NOT gonna cheat after he has a baby and possibly marries the mom?

i think he will cheat and we will read about the divorce in a few years.

why why why can't he be different?
mollytv

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-13-07 at 10:09 PM
I thought the cuddle party was hilarious. Is shorty gay or just a fan?

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-25-07 at 08:19 PM
Is anyone still watching? Scott broke up with Johnnie V. It's about time!! JV is only thinking of himself when it comes to Scott. Good riddance.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 08-27-07 at 03:02 PM
Just caught up with it all. Hello I smell a sequal here. A rene and Scott show anyone?

Posted by maryellennaco on 08-27-07 at 07:08 PM
Yeah, right. Did you catch her last sentence of the show?

"We're going to have a baby, Scott"....

NOW what's he gonna do??

Posted by eire_heart74 on 08-27-07 at 07:58 PM
>Yeah, right. Did you catch her
>last sentence of the show?
>
>
>"We're going to have a baby,
>Scott"....
>
>NOW what's he gonna do??

Simple. Pitch it to Vh1! I tell ya, this will be the latest offering on Sunday nights. Right after Fit Club

Posted by mocha madness on 08-28-07 at 02:17 PM
I put the spoiler on her pregnancy a month ago....see my post above. The other clue on how fake this show is/was, is that his buddy Jason was a co-executive producer. This reality show was all scripted out....entertaining, but still scripted.

Posted by bystander on 08-28-07 at 03:45 PM
It had to be scripted. Like there was any doubt that he would propose to his GF?

Posted by kidflash212 on 07-10-16 at 01:35 PM
And supports Donald Trump. Needs to be medicated.