The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thank God You're Here"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10094 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-07, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thank God You're Here"
I LMAO at this show last night. Joel McHale and Brian Cranston were hi-larious, especially in the superhero skit at the end. Monique also did quite well in the second episode.

I like the show a bit better than Whose Line Is It Anyway? The producers could dump Dave Foley, though, or at least make him do something in the skits. He's pretty worthless otherwise; I've never found him funny.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thank God You're Here udg 04-10-07 1
   RE: Thank God You're Here Snidget 04-11-07 5
       To be fair... udg 04-11-07 7
 RE: Thank God You're Here brvnkrz 04-10-07 2
 Thursday! zombiebaby 04-10-07 3
 RE: Thank God You're Here Captain_Savem 04-11-07 4
 RE: Thank God You're Here Bebo 04-11-07 6
   RE: Thank God You're Here Agman2 03-11-16 9
 RE: Thank God You're Here eire_heart74 04-20-07 8
 RE: Thank God You're Here kidflash212 07-10-16 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-10-07, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thank God You're Here"
ITA that Dave Foley is worthless.

While there were some great parts, I didn't think the show overall was better than Whose Line. Some of the skits just plain fell flat, which I don't remember ever happening on Whose Line.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-07, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thank God You're Here"
I don't know how they are running this compared to Whose Line.

I thought I read that they recorded a lot more skits than were on the air for Whose Line. With the set up for Whose Line you could do extra skits and toss the ones that fell flat pretty easily.

"I am returning this otherwise good typing paper to you because someone has printed gibberish all over it and put your name at the top."
- An English Professor

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-11-07, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "To be fair..."
It's also possible that the pacing and such will get better when they've got a few episodes under their "belts" and figure out what's working and what's not.

I also thought the "warm up" things provided some of the best lines of the night.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-07, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thank God You're Here"
I had tears rolling down my face from laughter. I loved Wayne Knight. I was busting a gut.
I agree, Foley should stick to the Celebrity Poker Tour. He was a bore.

Arkie Rocks!!!

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-07, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Thursday!"
Loved the super hero skit and the "I never liked dry ice" line.

Some actors are better than others but I give them all credit for putting themselves out there. NBC would be crazy not to make this part of their lineup.

Brian Cranston was histerical.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-11-07, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thank God You're Here"
I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long, time! I agree, Brian Cranston stole the show last night. His rock star skit was so on point! Mo'Nique started off real shaky but I think she figured it out towards the end of her skit. She totally made the King Arthur finale worth watching.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Bebo 20943 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-07, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thank God You're Here"
DVR didn't record the first ep, dang it. Did like the second one. Kevin Nealon had me laughing, and Edie McClurg did well in the marriage counselor skit. But Mo stole the group skit.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-11-16, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Thank God You're Here"
It's okay Bebo, happens to the best of us!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-07, 06:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thank God You're Here"
Caught this the other night when Tom Green Chlease Hammer that guy from Star Trek and Shannon Elizabeth. Chealse was great and deserved the win. I personaly don't get Tom Green's humor at all. That whole just make strange faces, saying nothing, climbing and knocking stuff over thing. That's just not funny to me.

I thought Shannon was going to blow but she was kind of funny. Not great but cute.

I don't understand at all why Dave Foley is there.

kidflash212 4839 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Thank God You're Here"
When did this show air?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •