The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spencer and Heidi"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

Eagle76 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-01-09, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Eagle76 Click to send private message to Eagle76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spencer and Heidi"
Go home. Get off the show. How rude can anyone be. I don't know what your charity is but I wouldn't want to be associated with you in any way. It's a REALITY TV show for God's sake. Costa Rica did you actually think you were going to a five star hotel and spa? Get real. You both are nothing but spoiled brats. You want a better class of celebrities; coming from two reality TV stars.

If the object of the show is to call and vote people off then you are it or vote to keep people on then you aren't it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spencer and Heidi mindy23 06-02-09 1
 RE: Spencer and Heidi AyaK 06-02-09 2
   BS alert AyaK 06-03-09 3
       RE: BS alert vince3 06-03-09 4
           RE: BS alert Loree 06-03-09 7
               RE: BS alert Agman2 04-11-16 16
       RE: BS alert Estee 06-03-09 5
           RE: BS alert kingfish 06-04-09 14
 RE: Spencer and Heidi Buggy 06-03-09 6
   RE: Spencer and Heidi kingfish 06-03-09 8
       RE: Spencer and Heidi Snidget 06-03-09 9
           Speaking of the Soup--Bible Study w... Snidget 06-03-09 10
 RE: Spencer and Heidi true 06-03-09 11
   RE: Spencer and Heidi aviators99 06-04-09 12
   RE: Spencer and Heidi Carezy 06-04-09 15
 NBC's Exec. VP of Alternative Progr... Snidget 06-04-09 13
 Eagle76.... Agman2 04-11-16 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-02-09, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spencer and Heidi"
Actually, as much as I can't stand the crying and whining, I'd LOVE to see them have to stay until the end, just because they are such wimps!!

Then again, I'm wondering if it's all a frame up for us to THINK they are just that way?? I mean, seriously, if he thinks he is a super star because he's been on ONE show that half the world has never heard of-wow, he has a very long ways to go!! A year from now, people will STILL be saying, "Spencer and Heidi WHO???"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-02-09, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spencer and Heidi"
Based on last night, I can't imagine them staying long enough for the voting. Their 15 minutes are ticking away with each second they spend in the jungle, and they won't stand for that.

AyaK 10394 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "BS alert"
Now, apparently, Team BS Speidi is still on the show.

Return of Speidi

This show is as phony as The Hills.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BS alert"
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-09 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

According to the front page article here, however, they might need approval of the other 10 cast members in camp for them to return........ (#10 being Daniel Baldwin) and/or possibly the viewing public!

Also, they might be subject to penalties for leaving the camp during the course of the game......

ETA: link.... http://tinyurl.com/p6elax

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BS alert"
How about the approval of the viewers. We don't want them back. And what about Heidi not being there when the public voted to see which female would leave. I guess Heidi should leave since she will not get any votes to stay.

Agman2 2590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-11-16, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: BS alert"
LOREE, how ya been girl?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BS alert"
I think our own choice of picture was more fitting.

kingfish 18933 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-09, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BS alert"
If this were a "Caption This" opportunity, I'd be torn between:

"Waaahhh, those poor kids in Darfur, I feel so sad for them!"

and

"I lost my Plum Passion lip gloss, I'm about to die!"

Ok, not really torn so much as disgusted.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Spencer and Heidi"
These creatures are vile!
I've seen some nasty self-absorbed reality contestants before ( I refuse to call them "stars") , but these 2 take the cake!

I never even heard their names til last week, what makes them think they are big stars?

Ick!

Oh, and Spincter? God is not a magic genie that gives you everything you want, being babtised is serious for those who believe, it isn't a joke. Your twit of a wife asking Jesus for a double date with Miley Cyrus??? What the heck is wrong with you?

I don't want these idjits on my TV ever again.

kingfish 18933 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Spencer and Heidi"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-09 AT 01:39 PM (EST)

Among the many multitudes of things that no one has let them in on yet is that in order to be a celebrity, someone has to have heard of you. Other than on MTV.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Spencer and Heidi"
But they get made fun of on The Soup. That has to count for something?

Oh and they can get photographers to show up wherever they stage some look how much we love each other posing session. Not sure how, they probably pay them.

06-03-09, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Speaking of the Soup--Bible Study with Spencer"
The Virgin Mary, Mary Magdalene. Tomayto, Tomahto.

link

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-09, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Spencer and Heidi"
Wooo! I'm glad they're back. Honestly, I've only seen these two on their regular show for about 5 minutes (and that was enough) but they are the only ones who make this show even slightly interesting. I missed last night, but tonight was a snoozefest. John calling Janice names and then they both cry? Umm, is that supposed to be big drama? Idontthinkso. Bring on the losers to cause havoc on the set! Otherwise all we're left with to laugh at is Sanjaya's hair.

aviators99 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-04-09, 03:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aviators99 Click to send private message to aviators99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Spencer and Heidi"
"I appreciate the opportunity".

Sick of that line (he said it to Silverman, and someone else). Get the feeling like that is his favorite line?

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-04-09, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Spencer and Heidi"

THANK GOODNESS I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HAPPY THEY'RE BACK!!

The only time I've watched The Hills was Monday night, after IACGMOOH because I wanted to know if they were always the way they are on this show. It was their wedding episode, and they were surprisingly normal. Maybe I caught the only "Normal" episode... lol.

Anyway, I totally agree with TRUE that the show is not nearly as entertaining without Speidi. You always need a trainwreck in a show like this that just totally blows your mind. Melissa Rivers was that person last time (with everyone torturing her), and I think these two are the star of the show this time.

Was everyone that much more entertained with the 45 minutes of "no speidi" last night than Monday and Tuesday's show?? I just don't see that. I mean Yes, the challenge was amusing... but the rest... MEH...

I hope that they come back tonight as the entertainment value is soooo much higher with them there.

06-04-09, 01:00 PM (EST)
13. "NBC's Exec. VP of Alternative Programming Paul Telegdy"
They are everything that's wrong with America...they are insincere, lazy, entitled and they claim the devil has possessed them.
link

Agman2 2590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-11-16, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Eagle76...."
seriously, you only posted once?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •