The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IAC Happy Campers, it's time to vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-24-09, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IAC Happy Campers, it's time to vote!"
Who will win? Who will turn off the television as soon as Speidi shows up (other than the E! network.) Who will care? And who do you think will take this exceptionally pointless thing?

Put the names of your choices in the title line, from third to first. And don't worry -- NBC won't be accurately counting these ballots either.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 John/Torrie/Lou Estee 06-24-09 1
 John/Lou/Torrie vince3 06-24-09 2
 John/Lou/Torrie kingfish 06-24-09 3
 John/Torrie/Lou Loree 06-24-09 4
   RE: John/Torrie/Lou kingfish 06-24-09 5
 RE: IAC Happy Campers, it's time to... Agman2 04-11-16 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-09, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "John/Torrie/Lou"
John's been near or at the bottom too often to win this. Torrie's fanbase may have been fairly steady all along, but I don't know if she's picked up votes from anyone who's left -- and I have to think Lou's been steadily impressing the public since he got here. Arguably the best-case-scenario finish, but it may have a chance to happen this time.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-09, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "John/Lou/Torrie"
Purely selfish reasons, to start.....

However, I think after the scare in the first voting week, she's probably picked up votes from the fans of each of the female celebrities, especially since other than Holly, she's been the only female who's had a decent chance to win trials, and have had several "thatclose" situations with Lou........ that she's lost..... Maybe she'll win by only a couple votes over Lou......

kingfish 18933 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-09, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "John/Lou/Torrie"
I think Vince and I are on the same page here. Thay may not be real, but they are spectacular, as is she in every way that I can judge from 2000 (or whatever) miles away. Even with the distance, all I need is a plasma TV and an HDTV signal to make this determination.

I agree with ST about John, but I would not be unhappy to see the big guy prevail. He may be prissy about his camp site, and he may be a meditative vegan nut, but he does interesting confessionals and seems to be an unpretentious, solid guy that I would enjoy knowing IRL. And that's rarely the case.

Lou, Lou, Lou...don't know about you, are you really this supersensitive, wise, and emotive father figure, or is this just another role? Since I have some sympathy for anyone whose wife deserted him for another woman, I chose to believe you are real. But you don't look as good in Jungle shorts/halter top as Torrie, who is my new imaginary BFFL, so second place for you.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-09, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "John/Torrie/Lou"
John has been close to going home too often to win. And between Torrie and Lou I just think Lou has the name recognition to bring in more votes. Lou has had a great edit. He has come off very well. And Torrie continues to say she always loses to Lou. It will probably happen again.

kingfish 18933 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-09, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: John/Torrie/Lou"

"And Torrie continues to say she always loses to Lou."

Yes, those could be the "Key Quote"s.

Agman2 2588 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-11-16, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: IAC Happy Campers, it's time to vote!"
I vote for Trump

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •