The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Couples and singles for TI2.........."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-28-01, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Couples and singles for TI2.........."
Couples

Edmundo and Catherine

Genevieve and Tony

John and Shannon

Tom and Nikkole

The Tempters

TOMMY CARUSO
KAINE FISHER
BRIAN DiCINTI
ANTHONY VANCHIERI
OMAR PAYNE,
JEFFREY KUNARD
ALI AZARVAN
ROSSI MORREALE
JULEBY HIRSCH
OSCAR ACOSTA
KEVIN PRITCHARD

Female Temptresses

MEREDITH SPIRA
LINDA WOJCIO
KATIE HEERAN
HILARY MILLS
NYLA AKRAWI
AMANDA COLE
ANNA MARIA GENTILUOMO
DONNA SHEPHERD
KISHI ANDERSON
KRISTEN GERBERT
TIFFANI WEBB
KRISTEN STOUT
CANEEL CARSWELL

"Just die, Frank..." Lindsey - S3

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Couples and singles for TI2....... southgal1 10-29-01 1
   RE: Couples and singles for TI2....... Thrill Seeker 10-30-01 2
       RE: Couples and singles for TI2....... deebo 10-30-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

southgal1 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-29-01, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail southgal1 Click to send private message to southgal1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Couples and singles for TI2.........."
Where did you find this info? FOX website??
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-30-01, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Couples and singles for TI2.........."
Is it just me, or are there a lot of weird first names among the tempters and temptresses?

deebo 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-30-01, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deebo Click to send private message to deebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Couples and singles for TI2.........."
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-01 AT 07:03 PM (EST)

Fox has it's temptation 2 site up now, complete with names and pictures of the couples, as well as the temptors/temptresses.

I am pretty sure it is at: fox.com/temptation2/

and while we are at it...
http://www.etonline.com/television/a7214.htm

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •