The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Waste of Time"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

Hunglo 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hunglo Click to send private message to Hunglo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Waste of Time"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-01 AT 07:02 PM (EST)

Shannon and Kaya are 2 idiots. Who would waste their time with a whiner like Andy? That guy is a loser, and Shannon is even a bigger loser for staying with him.

Kaya needs to have his glasses on all the time. Can't he see Valerie is a total boot. She even admitted to him, she's screwed multiple men while still seeing him. She must be able to satisfy Kaya anally. After all, Doctor Allison did give him an enema on their "dream date".

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Waste of Time pixystyx 03-19-01 1
   RE: A Waste of Time phear 03-20-01 2
       RE: A Waste of Time pixystyx 03-21-01 3
 RE: A Waste of Time FnMfan 10-29-01 4
   RE: A Waste of Time realitytvwhore 10-30-01 5
       RE: A Waste of Time SurvivorBlows 10-30-01 6
           RE: A Waste of Time realitytvwhore 10-30-01 7
               RE: A Waste of Time realitytvtramp 10-30-01 8
                   RE: A Waste of Time realitytvwhore 10-30-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

pixystyx 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-19-01, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pixystyx Click to send private message to pixystyx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A Waste of Time"
Alison DID???
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

phear 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-01, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phear Click to send private message to phear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A Waste of Time"
When i first saw Val on the ad's here in .au i thought she was actully something to watch. But i learnt that she had a "serious" problem when it came to men. She is a drop kick that needed to be booted from the island.

pixystyx 42 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-01, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pixystyx Click to send private message to pixystyx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A Waste of Time"
vAL WAS A WACKO (DID YOU SEE ALL THOSE VITAMINS SHE DOWNED ACTING LIKE IF EVERYONE ELSE DIDN'T DO THAT SAME THING DAILY AND ALL AT ONCE THAT THEY WERE NOT AS GOOD AS SHE WAS AS THOUGH IT WAS SANE FOR A WOMAN UNDER 80 TO ACT LIKE FREAKY FRANTIC!) AND ACTED LIKE SHE WAS CONSTANTLY IN A STATE OF PMS! SHE WAS MISERABLE ON HER DREAM DATE AND ACTED LIKE THE POOR GUY WAS HER HUSBAND WHO'D BETTER PUT UP WITH HER RANTING-i FIRST SAW HER i THOUGHT SHE WAS ATTRACTIVE AND INTERESTING TOO BUT i SOON DISCOVERED ALL THE GIRLS WERE STONED! I MEAN LOOK AT MANDY! EVERYTIME SHE IS OFFERED MONEY BY CAPITOL OR PLAYBOY EVEN SHE TURNS IT DOWN! THEY ALL BLEW THEIR FUTURE FAME I THINK BECAUSE THEY SAY NO TO EVERYTHING AND ACT LIKE THEY ARE ALL WITH PMS OR HAVE MOOD SWINGS-I MEAN WITH THE WAY THEY ACTED I WOULD THINK THEY SHOULD TAKE WHATEVER OFFERS THEY COULD GET CAUSE THEY PRETTY MUCH BLEW IT -vAL ACTED LIKE A TOTAL DRIP, SHANNON WAS BORING AS HELL AND MONOTONED AND 22YO MANDY ACTED TOO YOUNG ABOUT EVERYTHING NOT WEIGHING THE CONSEQUENCES FOR ANYTHING SHE DID THEN SHE'D CRY -SO CAPITOL WANTED TO MOLD HER INTO A 16-19 YEAR OLD STAR IMAGE (BRITNEY)-WHAT DID SHE EXPECT? THEY WOULD MOLD HER INTO THE NEXT BARBRA STEISAND WITH THE IMMATURE WAY SHE ACTED? i DON'T LIKE TO CALL HER "IMMATURE" BECAUSE I LIKED HER BUT SHE DID ACT VERY INEXPERIENCED AS ANY (I GUESS) GORGEOUS YOUNG WOMAN WOULD DO IN A FIRSTTIME SERIOUS RELATONSHIP NOT KNOWING/FEELING SHE COULD EVER LOSE BILLY BECAUSE THE TWO OF THEM ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE AND I CAN SEE HOW SHE FELT THAT WAY BUT EVERY GORGEOUS GUY I EVER MET HAS WENT FOR GIRLS WHO WERE NOT AS GORGEOUS AS THEY (BOASTS THEIR EGOS TO DATE UGLIER WOMEN) AND i CAN SEE WHERE BILLY MAY LEAVE GOREGOUS MANDY FOR AN UGLY GIRL IF MANDY SO MADE HIM MAD ENOUGH-WITH HIM IN l.a. i WOULD BET HE IS NOT FAITHFUL TO MANDY-WHILE ON THE OTHER HAND I KNOW HOW HARD IT ACTUALLY IS FOR A GORGEOUS GIRL TO FIND SOMEONE AS HANDSOME AS BILLY TOO SO MANDY MIGHT BE HAVING A HARDER TIME FOR IT CAUSE GORGEOUS GIRLS ONLY DATE GORGEOUS GUYS BUT GORGEOUS GUYS TEND TO LIKE PLAIN JANE GIRLS-SORRY FOR RANTING

FnMfan 27 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-01, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FnMfan Click to send private message to FnMfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A Waste of Time"
shannon is just wasting her time. she can do better than andy. someone like Tom maybe.

as for kaya, i never think he's a cool guy. but he is better than andy. I was having a good time when no gals pick andy as their favs.

valerie.. gosh.. I salute her loyalty but she just make herself pity. kaya was absolutely having a good time kissing other gal. i hope kaya wont love her coz he pity her or sth.

realitytvwhore 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-30-01, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwhore Click to send private message to realitytvwhore Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A Waste of Time"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-01 AT 11:48 AM (EST)

I met Andy in Vegas a few weeks ago and while he looked like a big tool on the show, he was really cool and gracious. He told me he was marrying Shannon.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-01, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A Waste of Time"
>He told me he was marrying Shannon.

Are you sure on this??? If so, it looks like we know which couple the "Wedding Special" on November 7th will be about.

10-30-01, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwhore Click to send private message to realitytvwhore Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A Waste of Time"
>>He told me he was marrying Shannon.
>
>Are you sure on this???
>If so, it looks like
>we know which couple the
>"Wedding Special" on November 7th
>will be about.

I saw him in Vegas at the Hard Rock. He said he was celebrating his bachelor party. He might have been bsing me, but I doubt it.
Him and his friends were really cool.

realitytvtramp 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-01, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvtramp Click to send private message to realitytvtramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A Waste of Time"
Hello whore! You should admit to everyone that you were extremely tipsy when you met him, so your judgement could be wrong. Andy seemed like a turd!

10-30-01, 02:08 PM (EST)
9. "RE: A Waste of Time"
>Hello whore! You should admit
>to everyone that you were
>extremely tipsy when you met
>him, so your judgement could
>be wrong. Andy seemed
>like a turd!

HAA! Tramp, I know. I was DRUNK. I did actually tell Andy that he seemed like a complete tool on the show and Shannon was way too good for him. Maybe I was just overly excited at seeing a reality tv personality, whore that I am. He said one thing that they didn't show was that when he didn't get the dream date he wanted, he threw his wine across the room. That would pretty much
show he is a TURD. He really came of as a panzy on the show. I wanted Shannon with Tom. Now HE was dreamy.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •