The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Used to Love Design Star............"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences HGTV Design Star Forum (Protected)
Original message

catz 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-01-08, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catz Click to send private message to catz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Used to Love Design Star............"
I Loved the first Design Star, alot of talent in all those designer's. Had a hard time deciding who would win, but was so hopeful it would be David, and of course it was! The second season was alright, I didn't feel that there was quite the talent in those decorators as was with the first group, even though Vern and the other two judges kept saying that there was more talent, didn't see it. In fact, I watch David's show all the time, but do not care for Kim's show at all, don't think her design's are very good, nice gal, but don't think her talent will keep her show going. Sorry! Now as for 3rd season......who in the world would want any of those people in their home to design a room.....not me!! There is NO talent....and if they don't get rid of that Tracy, I might quit watching, she drives me nuts, no talent, and a horrible personality......would have liked to slap that "smirk" off her face on last night's show when Michael was being "Bombed!" Is it just me???
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Used to Love Design Star.......... CorrieE 07-01-08 1
 RE: Used to Love Design Star.......... riverrocker 07-02-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CorrieE 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-01-08, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CorrieE Click to send private message to CorrieE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Used to Love Design Star............"
I totally agree....I did have to laugh at Michael getting the boot! What a baby. He was sculking around making remarks about everyone else's design when he should have paid more attention to his own. It was terrible. Now he can go home to his Mommy!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-02-08, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Used to Love Design Star............"
Agree completely, catz. We were blown away by David's originality and creativity; we've watched his show often.

We were sort of rooting for Kim because the other guy wasn't cutting it, but while seeming to be nice, her designs and program are just "blah." We've only watched about three times.

This current crop isn't looking promising AT ALL...yet, "they" raised the requirements to make the contestants be "real" designers with "real" training (guess they didn't like that Kim, who was a hairdresser won!), but we wouldn't watch any of these folks.......and unless 'someone' suddenly appears with "great" designs, this show can go down the tubes. IF they are on next year, we'll probably watch some other show of "class" and "substance" like Ice Road Truckers or Verminators!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •