The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 |
Conferences HGTV Design Star Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Did you know there was an All Star season this month?
Me, either. I accidentally caught the finale a couple of days ago. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4dd9
udg
1 messages
08-25-12 10:49 PM
Design Star premieres Monday 7/11 [View All]
Is anyone besides me planning on watching this season? Here's hoping the judges do a better job this time around. http://communi
Max Headroom
35 messages
09-19-11 01:55 PM
8/19 episode - The Wedding Reception
That was an interesting challenge. If I needed help with a wedding reception, I don't think a interior decorator/designer would be my first thou
arkiegrl
9 messages
09-26-10 03:29 AM
Secrets From a Stylist
I'm watching it right now on TiVo. It's not good. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/40b63fe1
udg
2 messages
09-03-10 07:08 PM
Sort of a surprise ending
Like several of you who were actually watching this show, we thought Michael had it in the bag. Couldn't believe he picked Nina as his "client%
riverrocker
6 messages
08-24-10 04:50 PM
Did anyone watch? [View All]
We watched the first episode; very different from the past: liked that they started with the white room and gave each person a helper, but that
riverrocker
65 messages
08-16-10 04:56 PM
Let me be the first to say...
I had the wrong impression about Courtland. I don't know why I thought he may be gay, but he is not. Not that it really matters to me, except th
mindy23
4 messages
08-04-10 12:03 PM
Why are they doing this again? And how will the ratings be?
Why even promise a 'show of your own on HGTV', when, in reality, you're lucky to get a few commercial gigs, a headshot at a few stores w
mindy23
4 messages
06-17-10 00:22 AM
So, when does the SECOND, VOTED-IN person, get revealed?
I'm totally confused about that. The website said the voting would stop on Wednesday (today, but didn't really say when or how this person wou
mindy23
6 messages
09-19-09 11:33 PM
9/13 - Finale
If you watched (or didn't) and care (or don't) about what happened and who was picked, here's where to discuss it. I'm not going to
udg
7 messages
09-15-09 01:32 PM
9/6 episode - Celebrity rooms
Yes, this thread contains spoilers. If you haven't watched the show and don't want to know (of if you have watched the show, but are still i
udg
17 messages
09-14-09 01:29 PM
8/30 episode; over budget!!
Did anyone else watch this? Talk about a train wreck! Torie couldn't shift blame fast enough...and we thought Antonio and Dan were going to co
riverrocker
13 messages
09-01-09 04:13 PM
8/23 challenge - kids rooms
Let me start by saying that I liked the idea of redoing a group of kids' rooms-- at least it's something different. But shouldn't all five desi
Max Headroom
6 messages
08-30-09 05:15 PM
Wouldn't it be a trip if....
This whole 'vote for a second design star' deal, that HGTV has set up (so a second designer, unbeknownst to them) can have their own show%
mindy23
7 messages
08-18-09 10:55 AM
WOW. It's never a good sign...
1) When the judges start talking amongst themselves while you are yammering on about what a great voice you would have if... 2) When th
Sunny_Bunny
7 messages
08-11-09 09:54 PM
Episode 3-another quasi-designer bites the dust...
So, tonight's challenge was the famed 'white room', where the designers get to show their REAL talents! Whoopppeee!! Right. %
mindy23
5 messages
08-08-09 06:41 PM
Aug 2nd - The White Room Challenge
I agreed with the Judges last night on the 3 groups, which doesn't happen that often. Dan, Tori, and Nathan were definitely the t
tjdmlhw
1 messages
08-03-09 11:49 AM
July 26th - Episode 2
The Kitchen Episode was a disaster (as usual) and once again Clive had to announce that they had sent in a team of experts to clean up the mess th
tjdmlhw
7 messages
08-03-09 11:04 AM
Season 4 - July 19
Great start to the new season! I laughed so much at the one guy who was just so positive the judges would love his room - and then it was one o
jbug
5 messages
07-25-09 11:04 AM
Season 4 of HGTV'S Design Star starting July 19th
If you are even slightly curious, or care, or just have nothing better in your life to do, you can check out the new contestants at the HGTV.com
mindy23
2 messages
07-14-09 11:04 AM
When is the new Design Star getting her show??
Anyone know? And what will it be called??? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/482d81c622e14c54.jpg%
mindy23
2 messages
06-28-09 11:48 PM
Design Star on HGTV [View All]
Did anyone watch? The setup is very similar to Project Runway, except they're competing for tv show on HGTV. The first project was to redesign
StarryLuna
51 messages
10-07-08 12:48 PM
Finale & Summer Showdown
Did anyone watch the finale tonight? We "called it" before the announcement. Will be interesting to see how the designer does (won't give
riverrocker
5 messages
08-05-08 07:15 PM
July 27th-Who will YOU vote for??
Since everyone knows who the final 2 are, there can't be spoiler info here, so I am not going to worry about that... Anyway, though
mindy23
5 messages
07-30-08 04:14 PM
Summer Showdown Promos During Design Star
Hey Guys. It's hard to watch Design Star and not notice those promos for Summer Showdown. What do you guys think? Looks pretty promising to me. I
kellbelle
1 messages
07-29-08 07:40 PM

1 | 2 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •