The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Player's Journals- Spoiler?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Stuefis 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-05-03, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stuefis Click to send private message to Stuefis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Player's Journals- Spoiler?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-03 AT 04:31 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-05-03 AT 04:30PM (EST)

On the abc auction site (http://auctions.images.go.com/Images/I-Catalog/abcauctions/Collections/ABC/Collection1.htm) the player's journals are being sold. In the auction pages there are picture samples of pages. On Fredrique's cover she writes "This is the book" and she signs it "Supermole". Kathy also writes in hers "This is the book" and signs it "Kathy (big winner) Griffin". Eric's journal says "The Mole's JOURNAL" but it looks like he wrote that before he signed his name, maybe to lead a contestant to think he's the mole if they find it. He signs it "Always be on the lookout for the MOLE!". So it looks like Eric loses, Kathy wins, and Fredrique is our mole.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Player's Journals- Spoiler? joannie 02-05-03 1
 RE: Player's Journals- Spoiler? wWeCoM 02-05-03 2
 RE: Player's Journals- Spoiler? TourGirl 02-05-03 3
   RE: Player's Journals- Spoiler? skyehawk 02-07-03 5
 RE: Player's Journals- Spoiler? joannie 02-07-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-05-03, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Player's Journals- Spoiler?"
Very interesting! But it looks like, to me, that Erik is the mole, Kathy is the big winner, and Fred is the runner-up! But after the "Boatman" false clues, I wouldn't believe anything ABC puts on their web-site! (And isn't the Jimmy Kimmel show also on ABC?)
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

wWeCoM 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-05-03, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wWeCoM Click to send private message to wWeCoM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Player's Journals- Spoiler?"
First of all its about time someone found something and what I think is remember in the first season the mole said that she even wrote who she thought was the mole jsut incase someone read her journal. That is what im thinking here Kathys journal said (big winner) and Fred said (supermole) so Kathy mole and Fred winner and erik loser

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-05-03, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Player's Journals- Spoiler?"
Do you all HONESTLY think that the people over at ABC would put up something in their own auctions that would so blatently give away who the mole is before the show actually ended? I really hope they're not that stupid, and that they don't think we need to be TOLD ahead of time who the Mole is. IMHO, that wouldn't be a clue of any type, it would just be telling us the answer before the show's finale! Not a very good move for a TV network looking for high ratings . . .

Sara

skyehawk 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-07-03, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyehawk Click to send private message to skyehawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Player's Journals- Spoiler?"
Just a thought, the auction is set to end the day after the finale. I doubt that whoever posts these auctions is involved with every show that they post items from. As someone who sells quite a bit on Ebay, posting items for the day after the finale would make a lot of sense to me. Emotions are generally high and people might get carried away with the auction. This could have just been an oversight. I'm not saying that it is not a ploy, but it would be an understandable error.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-07-03, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Player's Journals- Spoiler?"
Maybe I'm being overanalytical, but how come if you look at the celebrity journals, all of the bookmarks are in the same place, but one? Only Kathy's journal has the bookmark sticking up over the book-holder instead of down flat. Hmmmm...which of these things is not like the other?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •