The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"beyond the signs..it's all in their personalities"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sapphirestars 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-07-03, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sapphirestars Click to send private message to sapphirestars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"beyond the signs..it's all in their personalities"
first off...i wouldn't even look into the signs they're rigged all of them so i think it's more probable to look to their personalities and acting. my psychology teacher said when someone tells a lie to your face they immediatley look down to the left it's like an unconscious thing everyone does...and people who really know these people know when they are lying anyways... I don't care for Erik too much i think he's playing too hard in alienating himself so everyone will think of him as the mole..but that he will win. He also made his girlfriend get an abortion so he's a good manipulator. I hope he loses though i'm not big on baby killers but this is not a political board so I'll let that go...but i'm calling it now...He wins he's competitive and will say all the right things play all the right moves till he's the last one standing...as for the Mole i say Freddie

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: beyond the signs..it's all in t... 712 02-08-03 1
 RE: beyond the signs..it's all in t... TourGirl 02-08-03 2
 RE: beyond the signs..it's all in t... SaphireLady 02-08-03 3
 RE: beyond the signs..it's all in t... PepeLePew13 02-08-03 4
 Locking Bebo 02-08-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-08-03, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: beyond the signs..it's all in their personalities"
That certainly was a mouthful, wasn't it?

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-08-03, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: beyond the signs..it's all in their personalities"
WTF?!? How do you KNOW he made his girlfriend get an abortion?!? And, more importantly, what does it have to do with Celebrity Mole?!? I think it's pretty sorry that you would come on a message board and call someone a "baby killer." Sounds like a desperate cry for attention to me, not to mention extremely tacky and distasteful!

Sara

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-08-03, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: beyond the signs..it's all in their personalities"
Lord please don't let you read any rumors on me. You take what other people have said (probably several people down the line, like the old telephone or secret game) and take it as truth and add your own personal agenda to it. That is a kid taking not an adult. I do not know which you are but if you are an adult get a grip and learn to not take the rumor rags and what others say as gospel. Rumors can hurt others and they will end up hurting you too. This is a board for fun and theory, not for your political and religious views, take those else where. Oh, and no one can "MAKE" someone get an abortion, only the female can make that choice.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-03, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: beyond the signs..it's all in their personalities"
Are you serious? You're begging to get flamed big time.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-03, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Locking"
IF this thread was only regarding psychological insight into determining a liar, I would leave it open. But since there is an unsubstantiated rumor and political statement on what is a clues and spoilers forum, I am locking it before this conversation gets out of hand.

sapphirestars, if you would like to discuss your speculation on psychological aspects, please feel free to do so. But this is not the place to make political statements, especially without any supporting evidence, so the other topic should stay off-limits on the spoiler board since it's irrelevant to the game.

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •