The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Random Clues Theory"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ekr 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-30-03, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ekr Click to send private message to ekr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Random Clues Theory"
I have seen people discussing all of the random clues that point to different people as being the mole. It occurred to me that one possible explanation for this could be that when filming began, the producers had not decided on a mole. Does anyone else think it is possible that they decided to begin filming, see which players were interacting in interesting ways, and go from there? At each execution, they could just boot off the player who had the least interesting footage up to that point. By this point in the game they probably had already decided who it should be and might have thrown in more clues, but in the end they will be able to say "Here are the clues from the very beginning." This is just a theory, and probably not a very popular one with some Mole fans, but let me know what you think.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Random Clues Theory TourGirl 01-30-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-30-03, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Random Clues Theory"
OK, I HONESTLY hope that your theory isn't true. I really think it would be a stretch, too. For a game like the Mole to actually work, the Mole would have to be chosen before the game began, so the producers of the show could inform the Mole of what will be going on in the game, coach him/her, etc. Not only that, but it would be completely unfair for the other players if someone was chosen as the Mole a few days into filming. It's hard enough to figure out who the Mole is, without allowing him/her to be an actual player with no extra knowledge for a few days. Also, if someone had to go from "normal player" to Mole overnight, once the game had already begun, I think it would be painfully obvious who that person was. There's virtually no way they could handle that kind of change that quickly, and do it without any of the other players noticing. And, most importantly, it would be SOOOOO disappointing to Mole fans if the producers changed the rules of the game for ratings or promotional reasons!

Sara

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •