The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who has lost the most money for the team?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-30-03, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who has lost the most money for the team?"
Now that this game is wide-open again it might be important to look at the money factor. In another thread, cyclehausen mentioned Bill's famous quote that "The Mole MUST lose money for the pot. Anyone who doesn't lose money for the team simply can't be the mole." So, who has lost the most money? By my calculations:

Episode 1

On the Line--Waterfall Game

Erik: N/A
Kathy: N/A
Frederique: Lost $10,000

Baa Baa Black Jack

Erik: Won $15,000
Kathy: $0
Frederique: $0 (technically won $15,000 but I think most would agree that Erik did almost all the work here)

Episode 2

Take This Job

Erik: Won $7,000
Kathy: Won $5,000
Frederique: Won $7,000

Six Feet Under

Erik: Lost $25,000
Kathy: $0 (unless she orchestrated the charade with Erik)
Frederique: $0

Episode 3

Offshore Account

Erik: Won $60,000

Hot Pepper: Lookie-Lookie

Erik: Won $10,000
Kathy: Won $10,000
Frederique: Lost $15,000

Episode 4

Hula and Surfing

Erik: Lost $10,000
Kathy: Lost $20,000

Exemption Game: Find Erik

Erik: Sacrificed $20,000 for exemption

Grand Totals (So Far)

Erik: Cumulative Individual Gain of $37,000
Kathy: Cumulative Individual Loss of $5000 ($30,000 if Six Feet Under is included)
Frederique: Cumulative Individual Loss of $18,000

Analysis

If Erik is the mole, he's doing a horrible job of taking money out of the pot. So far, he's decided to go for a vital exemption rather than $20,000 (not suspect), could not complete the surfing challenge (somewhat suspect), and convinced the group to open the coffin in Six Feet Under (just bizarre). His two molish acts are offset by the unnecessary gains he made in other challenges: Baa Baa Black Jack, and particularly Offshore Account. Offshore Account is probably the biggest strike against Erik: no one would have blamed Erik for taking the exemption, yet he singlehandedly won 1/3 of the current total pot in that one move.

Kathy is a bit of an enigma. She has been absolutely anemic during challenges, but really didn't do any large-scale sabotage until the surfing game in Episode 4. Unless you are a conspiracy-theorist who thinks that Kathy talked Erik into the stunt at the Six Feet Under challenge, that's not much sabotage to go on. On the other hand, she really hasn't won anything big either.

Frederique has lost the most money of the three remaining players. I think the times that she has lost the money is pretty interesting too. When the group was self-destructing (Episode 2, Episode 4), Frederique was fairly quiet. But, when the group was on a roll (Episode 1, Episode 3), Frederique has done her largest damage (On the Line, Lookie Lookie). She has been soaking money from the pot in a very quiet way.

I'm currently leaning towards Frederique, although I can see how someone could make a convincing case for Kathy. I'll be perplexed and sorely disappointed if Erik ends up being the mole.

FFantasyFX
FrederiqueFOMO

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •