The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"didd anybody notice this in the 2nd episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

erikvandettenishottttt 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikvandettenishottttt Click to send private message to erikvandettenishottttt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"didd anybody notice this in the 2nd episode"
okay guys did you realize that when the players were playing the game with the three jobs that Michael boatman was
1- the only one that didn't complete his mission purposely
2- The only thing that was played out was the fact that Michael didn't think Stephen Baldwin would "complete his misson" and stephen was the next person to be thrown off by "the mole" does that help? write me back
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: didd anybody notice this in the... survivorscott 01-17-03 1
 RE: didd anybody notice this in the... Jeff321 01-18-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-17-03, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: didd anybody notice this in the 2nd episode"
I don't think that Michael not doing his task was as important as the fact that he was the only one who said anything about it is probably the questions that will determine how much money is won. Why was he the only one to figure that out?

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jeff321 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-18-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jeff321 Click to send private message to Jeff321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: didd anybody notice this in the 2nd episode"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-03 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

I think having the Mole not complete such a simple challenge as that is way too obvious of a clue for the second show. Also, Michael not thinking that Stephen would complete the mission doesn't really have anything to do with the quiz at the end, because the quiz scores decide the outcome, not the Mole.

After the first episode I thought the mole was Kathy, and now I still have to go with Kathy. The graveyard incident was very suspicous for her in ep 2, and in the first episode, she barely did anything to help, especially in the sheep game.

Corbin was also somewhat suspicous in the exemption "meeting", as having the mole refuse to give the exemption to anybody but himself is something the show would likely tell the mole to do ahead of time. However, I thought he was trying too hard to draw suspicion onto himself. I was very surprised that nobody even suggested to decide randomly in some way, such as drawing straws. That would have been the best way to get that money into the pot.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •